Reviews for Silence is Golden
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
hahahahahahhahah lol

best wishes? lol

thats snake eyes for you!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010

"Head explodes."

Sorry, sorry...just recovering from a scene straight out of the deepest, darkest dreams of my geeky soul. Deadpool vs. Snake Eyes.

"Head explodes again."

Ok, I'm good...sorry, but that level of awesome is too much for a mortal geek like myself with more G.I. Joe and X-Men comics than I really want to think about.

I love this. I really, really love this. And I can just picture poor Snake's face when the man he just decapitated picked up his own arm, cracks a pun, and whacks him upside the head with the severed appendage. Which Deadpool would absolutely do.

"Bounces happily" And I am glad to see that other people know about the whole dislocate-your-thumb-because-then-you-can-slip-restraints thing.

And I always totally told my fiance that Snake would win. He didn't agree, but now I shall use this story to support my case.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very entertaining.

Deadpool was well done...It was all in character, too!

Merc With A Mouth vs Mute Ninja Commando...That was genius.

Makes me wish for more Marvel/GI Joe x-overs...
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh my god, I am actually crying from laughter right now, when Scarlett started giving him advice on his relationship it was awesome, and the whole bit with the Lady Gaga song and the continuity confusion? I very nearly died.

You really, REALLY need to do lots more inconsequential fluff pieces.

Also, glad to hear you're still working on Order Up, I'm missing it already :)
mossley chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I am seriously rolling on the floor here! This was one of the funniest things I have ever read. Never in a million years would I have ever thought of pairing Deadpool against Snake Eyes. The thought of Wade betting Snakes with his own severed arm was great. I'm also glad you had Siryn in this - I always liked her and Banshee, and wished they had been used more.

Seriously, I'm thinking a sequel is a necessity here.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2