Reviews for A Red Ryder Nightmare
WastelandScribe chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Nice job, your story felt like a natural continuation of the story. I enjoyed your take on it and all those details show you did your research. I know because I had to do the same for my story. You could probably do a whole serial approach and create a bunch of episodes. Again, I enjoyed it, thanks.
They chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
This was really well-done. You caught the character's personalities very well, even if some of what they said was a tad OOC. I love this movie so much. My family watches it every holiday season!
jeannie nelson chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
wow this was really good I like the nice family ending
crazysockmonkeys chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, this is cool! I love it.
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
What a great story! I loved it. You captured the essence of the movie perfectly and I could really see the characters going through all of this. Excellent story...definitely one of my favorites!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Hmmm? I am wondering what will happen next!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Poor Ralph...the kid can't seem to catch a break!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I love the Black Bart dream. LOL! Just perfect!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Poor Ralph...I hope he finds his Red Ryder, and that he doesn't get in too much trouble over the note.
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Oh no! I wonder where his BB gun is?
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Aww...poor Ralpie! He's going to get in trouble with the old man over that note and now he also has to write 50 sentences! Poor kid!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I love how you've shown Ralphie at school. Seems pretty typical, the way he interacts with his friends and his teacher. I can't wait to see what happens next!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for recommending your story to me, Andrea! So far I love the way you've captured the characters from the movie so perfectly!
StayGold4ever chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Haha loved this, hilarious and cute. I just can't figure out why I'm reading this in the middle of the summer. Haha, I guess I'm just missing my favorite Christmas movie! ;)
Walking After Twilight chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This seems like it will be a really neat story! I love "A Christmas Story" so I was happy to see a fanfic about it. :)