Reviews for Lady, In Waiting
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
More please.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loved it! Looking forward to more...
smiley chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is really, really, good. I enjoy your writing so much. It is clear and understandable. It flows nicely, no words are missing, and the plot is so interesting.

Keep it up!
FelSong chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is amazingly well-written! I belived every word of it! A few typos here and there, one of which was "humbleness"..I think it should be "humility". Also, a point to note, I believe Sherwood mentioned that Deric was gay. That was why he laughed it off when Mel refused to kiss him. Hmm..or was it Geral who had tried to kiss her? Haha..forgive me if I've mixed them up. I hope you keep writing this!
Willing to Learn chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love the characterization of Elenet! I think Mel and Deric are both portrayed perfectly in this as well. I feel like I know Elenet already.
anon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
hello! just dropping by to say that this story is lovely and i look forward to reading more of your work. i loved your one-shots, and i'm sure this story will not disappoint. keep up the good work!
Amoracia chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hmm, interesting. Poor Elenet, what with Mel pregnant with Danric's baby and all... Nice job of characterization. I look forward to reading more!
lablondie chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wonderful! I really hope you update soon.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
First of all, your stories are by far my favorites in the CCD fandom and I can't tell you how I excited I was to see you had started a new project.

This looks like it will be a wonderfully intriguing and delightful epic and I am very much looking forward to see how things will unfold. I love how you have built an entire intrigue out of one very plausible detail about Elenet's history that I had entirely forgotten until you brought it up. I also really like the Elenet voice you've developed-her complex and complicated feelings for both Meliara and Vidanric are convincing. I sometimes find it hard to get into first-person narratives, but you managed Elenet's voice so well from that opening line I seemed to slip right into the story.

I also like how you've fleshed out Deric's character more and yet given the political charge of the setting you've created, I can't help but suspecting him and his motives somewhat (haha although exactly *what* I suspect him of, I'm not even sure-surely *he's* not the spy!). I'll stop with my wild speculations XD

Lastly, I absolutely adore the wordplay of the title.