Reviews for If Today Was Your Last Day
Hey, story is so awesome, why didn't you end it?
DarkRose4u chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
Usually short chapter's bother me. But for this story i am really liking your style. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Katie1227 chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
:) Any chances for more soon?
KrizDeanGirl chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
more! xD nononono ... I'm serious I am dying ... I want more!
KrizDeanGirl chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Wow! com'n please! we want more! MORE! i check it every day! please! I'm dying ... you do know this story is gold don't you..! Please! Finish it... We all r dying here! x/ and if you think I'm being such a crazy ... well yeah but that is because of this fic! is one of the best I'v ever read!
KrizDeanGirl chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
.. girl.. can't wait please I WANNA READ MORE! I'm dying in here without more of this..fanfic... short but great
ellepha chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
poor dean. get him help.
C chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
You do realize that your writing is gold, do you? Well, you should also realize that you are just plain cruel, not for hurting the boys, but for taking ages in updating. I know the problems with real life interfering, but please, please, please, could you update more frequently some of your stories… they are perfect! I’m sure a lot of people here would appreciate that.
LaedieDuske chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
Oh no! Poor Dean has been laying on that unforgiving floor, poisoned and sick, for almost a year! I'll save him!

*rushes to Dean's side, nursing him back with TLC and tummy rubs*
Guardi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wow, this is really amazing!

You did a very good job there!

love to read more ;)

Guardi
montez chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
hope you update this one soon, got me hooked now.
Leila1x1980 chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
Pleeeeeease update soon - great story, can't wait for more ...

:D
GaelicAngel chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
Oh god poor Dean,please post soon
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
As I said before, you truly do know how to work magic. It was awesome! Please don't keep us waiting too long!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 14 . 5/25/2010