Reviews for Returning Home
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
I just got done reading your story and loved it. Good job! Also, thank you for making this Alex/Ray story. I know so many people like Alex/Hunter but I could never see it I thought the one who knew her best and would love her no matter if she had the powers or not would always be Ray. He has been with her through the good and the bad and who else would be better suited for her but him? So thanks again!
FaithInEveryone chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
Ok, I wasn't happy with the Alex - Ray situation at first, but I love the ending :'D It's so beautiful and I'm a sucker for happy endings :)

I loved the entire story btw :)
FaithInEveryone chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I'm getting to like your story.

Alex is older, but she's still the same and I like it :)

Plus, I like her new powers, like morphing into someone else.

Although, I don't like the Alex - Ray love thing,

because it's awkard to know that they like eachother differently, I'm not used to it. :S

But, still, good story :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
good chapter
Maetch chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Well, it was an interesting story, though I'm not too crazy about Alex and Ray tying the knot. Technically, their relationship was always that of near-siblings, so it's weird that they would go all lovey-dovey.

Still, I think you should continue with your sequels. I imagine things are going to escalate further for Alex. Personally, I'm curious if a certain ex-CEO is going to be lurking in Alex's life again real soon.
JAke chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
dude this is bad ass work good job
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
It was a very cool story.
Hunter chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
very well written nightwatcher... excellent action sequence... and i feel sorry for anyone that crosses Alex.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
God, why are people like that. You really showed a good image of Alex if pushed too far, good chapter.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Wow... great fic- and I love what you've done so far. You have really done the childhood to adult really well.
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
good chapter & more please
Gold Standard chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
It's great story thus so far. It makes me think of 13 going on 30 imagining Alex and Ray as early teenagers now into their adulthood. Looking forward to see how the story unfolds.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
good chapter & more please
Krydor chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
You keep writing about Alex getting ready for and after a shower, and pretty soon I'm going to need a cigarette and a cold shower myself after reading your chapters, heh.

Can't wait for chapter 8!