Reviews for Flowers in the Attic
A Kingdom of Isolation chapter 1 . 5/10
This was so amazing.
mimosa eyes chapter 1 . 2/1
This is going to sound a little odd but I love how fluid this all is. Early on you drop these delicious little hints that Luna's going to come by and make everything weirder and better - 'he knew he should be enjoying it to the fullest, but there was something holding him back; something rather annoyingly inexplicable'. I got a little jig in my belly from that.

And you write Luna in the loveliest way. 'Luna Lovegood beamed sleepily' - that seeming contradiction, that pseudo-paradox, just speaks volumes about her character. It's actually also the best description I've read of how Luna smiles in the movies.

I also adore that you don't overdo the British-ness in their dialogue. They sound just British enough to pass off as something Rowling herself would write, but not so much that they're walking clichés. Just wonderful, lovely.

This was such a sweet little tale. Thank you for writing it.

P.S. As part of Fic-Lovin’ February February, an event initiated on Tumblr, I want to encourage you to pass on the appreciation to fic writers you know and love — remembering the less popular ones that you think most wouldn’t think of right away. No obligations, just voluntary positivity propagation!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Holy craaaaap. I'm still a bit new to this pairing (haven't written them yet) but this is definitely a gem. I so adored your word choice, and every subtle nuance you added that makes Luna, Luna. :D I also very much enjoyed Harry's "stupid glee". My gosh, it was like I was reading the books again. Thank you very much for posting. I think I'll devour the rest of your works, but for now, I am going to bed with a very cozy, happy feeling. :D (Oh look here I go on some more... The fact that Luna *made* Harry his gift and was very to-the-point about her liking him...and Harry being absolutely *thrilled* at the thought they may never come back home at all... it was all incredibly in-character; I can very much imagine Harry feeling this way and Luna acting this way if they were really going to be together in the series...I am very impressed and happy with the results here. Thanks again for the lovely story! :D)
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
What a nice story. I really liked it. Luna having made the box herself was a really nice touch.
London Romance chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Gosh, that was beautiful. Luna's a beam of happiness. :)
MLEetc chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm just gonna say this right now, that you have converted me to this pairing. I am going to look up more of them!
Admiral von Cha-Cha chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was beautiful - just the right amount of sadness, sweetness and Nargles! I enjoyed reading this so much. Keep up the great work :)
xxDelilahxxCrockerxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG! Harry and Luna? Loooovvveee IT! You asolutely HAVE to write more. I'll die if you don't.
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Yes, Hayao Miyazaki reference for the win!

This was really well done, and very well characterized. Be proud!

You've earned it.

~Seina
Girl-Reading chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
so..are they going to Laputa any time soon?
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh. That was lovely and sweet. I quite liked it. The idea of looking for Laputa together is really wonderful.
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I have to say this is rather interesting...and I certainly hope this kingdom is real and when they find it...they live in it...it would a good change for him.
kingdom219 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
are you going to continue this some more, or is it a One-Shot?
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw, that was so sweet. Please keep writing. This was really good. LOL! The floating city of Laputa. I just watched that movie, which makes even funnier!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aww, so cute. Really fluffy and well written.