Reviews for Anastasia: Retold
TackyKat chapter 19 . 4/10
Just wanted to drop by and say that I wish you such luck with that novel you were working on, and that I dearly hope that you'll continue this, because it's honestly one of my favourite works of fanfiction I've ever read. Thanks for sharing this story and your incredible writing with us here!
ReadingIsLife chapter 19 . 4/5
Truly would love to see you finish this story out - you have a captivating style and this is an amazing opportunity for you to hone your skills with a breathless audience and abundant feeback
anon chapter 19 . 3/29
Going to die waiting for an update here
lumilinna chapter 19 . 3/10
Ooh this story is amazing! I was just wondering a little while ago if anyone has written fanfiction about Anastasia and then I found your story! It's intriguing, well written and the chemistry between Anya and Dimitri is palpable. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter:)
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. I know its been a while since you made an update to the story but I just have to read more
BeneathaMoonlessNight chapter 19 . 1/26
Just one short hour ago, I thought to myself, "what could possibly make Anastasia better?" This bloody fanfiction could that's what. Please don't take too long to update I'm already hooked!
anon chapter 19 . 1/24
hey. hope your novel is going well! would love an update for this story. I just reread it for probably the 3rd or 4th time all the way through. so good.
Emily chapter 19 . 1/4
oh please update soon. what a wonderful take on the movie.I love how real you make it.
Anya2704 chapter 19 . 1/3
I got an account on here just to ask you to update...

This story is the best thing to happen to our fandom. Don't let it die. Please. :)
BluemoonAR chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Please update soon, this is one of the first stories I started following and I wanted to see it out to the end. I know it takes a while to make such long and fascinating chapters. But it has been months since you last updated. Please!
Cara chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I always want to rewatch Anastasia when December comes around (earlier today I caught myself humming Once Upon a December). Then I had to come back and re-read this story. I really do love this fic, some of the descriptions are so lyrical, and Anya and Dimitri are perfectly characterized for the adults who loved this movie as kids. I know life is crazy, and I understand that you are writing your own novel (yay!), but I hope that one day you might have time to return to this and finish it all up. I'd love to see some of my favorite scenes (Dimitri's realization, their confrontation on the staircase, and others) with your take on them.
firecrushedcat chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
Omg can't wait for your update! It's soooo good! :)
Kait chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
I know it's been forever, but this story is amazing and I would love to read the rest. Please update! I hope your novel is going well.
plz write more chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Hi could you please please please post an update. I love this story so much! Hope your novel is going well. 3 I'm sure I'd love to read that as well.
traparella chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
I love this story! I really can't wait for the next chapter and to see more interactions between Anastasia and Dimitri!