Reviews for Anastasia: Retold
Lunara7 chapter 26 . 9/17
Sooooooo well written. I love the whole dynamic you've built between Dimitri and Anya. I can't wait to read more and to see Dimitri's reaction to finding out she's the real princess Anastasia! Plus I love learning snipets of Russian while I read. Please keep up this story you're so talented!
UPDATTTEEE
JustEdmund chapter 26 . 9/7
This is my favorite story on all of . You have captured the voices of the characters exactly and brought depth to the story. I can't wait for the rest. I love seeing all the care you have taken in giving new life to some of my favorite characters!
HELLOOOOOOO UPDAYE NPTWKQJIIEKW PLEASE
update

Update

UPdate

UPDate

UPDAte

UPDATe

UPDATE!

ME NEED STORY HUNGRY HUNGRY NOM NOM NOM
MidnightDew chapter 26 . 8/5
This is an awesome piece. I love the chemistry, tension between Dimitri and Anya and can't wait for more. Every chapter is a delight and a delicious read. No reviews can do it justice for the perfection of the story. I wish you good health and luck with your book. I'm sure it's fantastic like this fiction. It's the best! Thank you!
anon chapter 26 . 7/28
OMG YOU'RE BACK! best wishes for your health & thank you for an amazing chapter :)))
Gemma chapter 26 . 7/10
Hi! I had to write a review for this story because I love it so fucking much! I don't know how to express everything I love about it with just word, but I will try my best.
I love how you write all the characters, Anya and Dimitri are so in character to me and I love how you write their relationship and banters and sexual tension just ugh I love it so much. I love how you are adding your own things into the story but keeping the important things from the movie, you're doing it so brilliantly.
When I found this story I read it in like a day, I have always loved Anya and Dimitri as a couple but this story just makes me love them even more. I can't tell you how many times I would be reading this and have to pause to giggle or say awww out loud because of their cuteness! Or laugh out loud because of Anya's sassiness and Dimitri's attitude. And when they finally kissed! I squealed like an idiot seriously.
I wish I could of found this story sooner so I could go chapter by chapter and tell you what I loved about each because there is so much I could rant on about. But, to keep this review from being too long I will stop here and just say thank you so much for writing this, I love it, and I hope you are feeling better!
Until then I will be anxiously but patiently waiting till the next chapter :)
Update please!
Words cannot express how grateful I am that you are back. I am so sorry you had difficult times, but I'm glad you are better now. This is the best fanfic I have ever read, plus now that the musical came out I am in a continuous "Anastasia" mood haha, so I'm happy you wrote a new chapter. I must admit this is not what I expected from this chapter, but honestly it's much better :D I sincerely hope that you'll be able to finish this story, I've been hooked for the past three years now! Now, time to read the entire story again!
Peace and love to you 3
little miss jolie chapter 26 . 6/30
OK IM FINALLY CAUGHT UP AHHHH SO GOOD HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE BROADWAY MUSICAL MY GOD
ITS SO GOOD
IN A CROWD OF THOUSANDS
THE BEST SONG
7 year member chapter 26 . 6/25
this story had me GRIPPED. Great characterisation and realistic enough to show what Fox might not have included. Stories like yours is the reason fanfiction is amazing!

One thing that bothered me slightly was the overt use of swearing because I wasn't aware some words even existed back then, but who knows!

I hope you update soon
Mary chapter 26 . 6/24
Wow, i just read the latest chapter and am i glad you are back! Its awesome to have you back with this amazing story, i'll looking forward to each new update.
And i'll be prayimg may your troubles be solved and you regain and attain your health soon!
7 year member chapter 26 . 6/24
OKAY! Hello there, I had to leave a review for this tale because how could I not? The amount of detail and effort put in deserved praise, & it's all such great characterisation and I can picture these moments happening in between, what 20th century fox and Don Bluth didn't show us. Also the fact it's still running? It's just the best! I eagerly await your update.

One con is that there's maybe too much swearing and name calling for my liking, perhaps some words I didn't know they used back in those days but WHO KNOWS! Overall, I loved this and read half last night, and the other half this morning!
disneyqueen chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi

I have been reading this story over the last few days and will give a better review when I can, but so far this is a really well done tale. I love the more historical approach while still keeping true to the movie and its characterizations while also giving them more depth. Wonderful job :)

D-Queen