Reviews for Anastasia: Retold
denoodled chapter 17 . 3/30
Aw, that's so great!
I'll be waiting. :)
the book thief chapter 17 . 3/18
take as much time as you need to work on this story, because it's worth waiting for! I love your characterizations of Anya and Dimitri, and the chemistry between them is palpable. I look forward to your next update!
Take as much time as you need! This story is wonderful and worth waiting for :)
memadsterpotter chapter 17 . 3/10
I loooove this story! You write so well and keep the story so interesting. Please keep writing this :)
Autumnmycat23 chapter 17 . 3/9
Dear lord, you have to be one of the best writers on this website. I was green with envy this whole time about how great this story is. Don't you dear stop writing it because I think my life might lose a tiny bit if meaning.
JMF chapter 17 . 3/5
Yay! I'm glad to know that you're still thinking about this fic, I absolutely love it, and I'll definitely stick by it! I look forward to future updates, but in the meantime, congratulations on your manuscript! That's incredibly exciting!
pinchfield chapter 17 . 3/7
Well, judging by how good your FF story is then I bet your story is really good :) I wrote 50,000 words once for Nanowrimo so woooow 65,000! Keep going with it! I'm rooting for ya, cos I know how much effort it takes to write something original. It makes me so excited!

I don't like saying Good Luck so - Good Success to you!
Lucky's girl chapter 17 . 3/5
Hi,
Well if we stoned you we'd have no story! But congratulations! That's a hefty feat! I'm still stuck around 50k on mine! You're a great writer so I'm sure it'll show. Good luck finishing it and I'm glad you're gonna still continue it.
lucky
Ps what's it about?
Lucky's girl chapter 16 . 3/5
Hi,
A great two chapters! I loved he name, and it definitely worked in better than I thought it would!

"That was the only direct response she'd given Dimitri in the last four days.

Four days, six hours and - he checked his watch - seventeen minutes.
Give or take."
Not counting or anything.

"I don't see what the hell is funny - "

She burst out laughing. "If you could...see what you...look like..." she said as she gasped for air, clutching her stomach and sinking into a squat. She laughed until Dimitri caught the sparkle of tears streaming from her eyes." That seemed so spot on for character, and it was super well written!

"Dimitri did. He had to. The cease-fire between them was only as strong as his resolve to keep his distance. He couldn't afford to allow that smile to make him forget." Suuuuure, but I like how you amped it all up and found a clever way to pull it back down so they can continue on this little journey, and also it gives a better transition to everything later instead of it just happening. Amazing writing as always!

Always worth the wait! Thanks!
Lucky
Hi,
Oh another good chapter! I loved all the tension going on, it's definitely going at a good pace too, and as always a very good story!

I also loved that even while distracted she's picking up details, like Vlad's French, very nice and keeping in character. I'm glad I saved up some for later to read! Thanks!
Lucky's Girl
Yay
denoodled chapter 16 . 3/1
Hi! :)
I just wanted to say, I read this fic for bout three times, first, when my English wasn't very good and I didn't understand much. Second, when I got really obsessed with Anastasia and tried to write my own fics (I gave up) - and the third time is now.
There are still more chapters to read each time. :D
Anyway, I just love this story, it's so deep, plus the language you use here is very poetic, but not sophisticated. I adore it. And it's amazing to finally read a story where's no Rasputin's magic and all that stuff. You're creations of Anya and Dimitri (I don't even know whose in particular) are perfect.
I can't wait for an upload! *_*
anon chapter 16 . 2/24
Hi - just back again to check for an update. I am sure you are busy busy busy with actual real life things, but just wanted to let you know that I always hope (AT LEAST once a week, when I think of it) that this story will be updated. It is so lovely. :) Hope you find the time to write soon!
ll chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow, this is beyond amazing! Hoping (praying!) to see another update soon! :) :)
Flowergirl19 chapter 1 . 1/25
This was such an awesome story ! Much better then the original ! Please update and continue ! I want to know what happens in the end !