Reviews for Anastasia: Retold
Cara chapter 21 . 5/18
Such an intense chapter. Poor, broken Dimitri. But definitely still with badass tendencies. Dying to see what happens next!
Yay more chapters! Can't wait for more, I would love to see something happen between Anya and Dimitri already, there seems to be too much built up tension lol I love your story and your writing :) Keep it up please!
Lymairoz chapter 21 . 5/18
I'm speechless. Really. This chapter both melted and broke my heart. Thank you so much for updating that fast. I knew that was going going to happen (Dimitri almost killing Ivan, I knew it), but what killed me was when Dimitri yelled at Vladimir to Look at Anya's face. That and his memories killed me.

Thank you soooo freaking much, I think I'm about to cry.

Take care,
Lyz.
BluemoonAR chapter 21 . 5/18
Dimitri IS A BADASS! That was awesome, and slightly terrifying to see that darker side of him; even though the writer was hinting towards it during this entire story. Man I wish they just accept it and kiss already. Despite the fact Dimitri can't get involved 'cuz of the con. But true love triumphs... I think. I'm really hoping for the best for these two characters, is it weird to be connected to fan fiction characters?
Devilishduck chapter 20 . 5/17
AHHH
Dimitri why did you leave her alone!
Devilishduck chapter 21 . 5/17
Omg
So many feels
Poor Dimitri and poor Anya
Love the angst!

Love how he tried to play it off as he was worried about delaying the con but really was because he was personally affected
RainbowChaos chapter 21 . 5/17
There were tears in my eyes the entire time I was reading.
BeneathaMoonlessNight chapter 21 . 5/17
I just... I just want a never ending chapter that just goes on... and on... ehem. Anyway. Loved this chapter so much, great to get a little more back story. As always, counting down the seconds till the next update!
Love where this is going. Can't wait for more. :)
allboysshouldhavelonghair chapter 21 . 5/17
Oooooh wow. Again, wow.
I mean, every chapter is incredible but this one was a real doozy! So dramatic, so heavy, I loved it!
I love watching them fight it and resist, and yet still find themselves a little more begrudgingly in love with each other every day.
Ahhhhh, you're a genius. Thank you for updating. You cannot imagine how much I squeal when that little notification email arrives in my inbox. Xx
VernieDF3005 chapter 21 . 5/17
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
I absolutely love this story. The more adult portrayals of these characters is fascinating and very well written, and I hope to read more.
Cara chapter 20 . 5/14
You're back! And a cliffhanger! And your novel is done! Happy news :)
anon chapter 20 . 5/10
You come back after 5ever with a CLIFFHANGER chapter? Kill me now this is too much

So happy you're back though! Especially since they'll be making this into a musical soon enough. The timing is definitely right!
lindsey chapter 20 . 5/10
No! You can't leave it there! Please update soon!