Reviews for Anastasia: Retold
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. I know its been a while since you made an update to the story but I just have to read more
BeneathaMoonlessNight chapter 19 . 1/26
Just one short hour ago, I thought to myself, "what could possibly make Anastasia better?" This bloody fanfiction could that's what. Please don't take too long to update I'm already hooked!
anon chapter 19 . 1/24
hey. hope your novel is going well! would love an update for this story. I just reread it for probably the 3rd or 4th time all the way through. so good.
Emily chapter 19 . 1/4
oh please update soon. what a wonderful take on the movie.I love how real you make it.
Anya2704 chapter 19 . 1/3
I got an account on here just to ask you to update...

This story is the best thing to happen to our fandom. Don't let it die. Please. :)
BluemoonAR chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Please update soon, this is one of the first stories I started following and I wanted to see it out to the end. I know it takes a while to make such long and fascinating chapters. But it has been months since you last updated. Please!
Cara chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I always want to rewatch Anastasia when December comes around (earlier today I caught myself humming Once Upon a December). Then I had to come back and re-read this story. I really do love this fic, some of the descriptions are so lyrical, and Anya and Dimitri are perfectly characterized for the adults who loved this movie as kids. I know life is crazy, and I understand that you are writing your own novel (yay!), but I hope that one day you might have time to return to this and finish it all up. I'd love to see some of my favorite scenes (Dimitri's realization, their confrontation on the staircase, and others) with your take on them.
firecrushedcat chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
Omg can't wait for your update! It's soooo good! :)
Kait chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
I know it's been forever, but this story is amazing and I would love to read the rest. Please update! I hope your novel is going well.
plz write more chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Hi could you please please please post an update. I love this story so much! Hope your novel is going well. 3 I'm sure I'd love to read that as well.
traparella chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
I love this story! I really can't wait for the next chapter and to see more interactions between Anastasia and Dimitri!
Lunara7 chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
Wow. I tell you what wow. (Sorry couldn't resist ;). This story is amaaazzing. Ilysm. You're such a great writer- I would totally read your novel! I know you need to focus on that but ahh I'm so excited for chapter 20! Keep it up ;).
Guest chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Hope you do update a lot of good stories get abandoned especially when it starts to get interesting. I fell in love with the movie and your fic recently.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Your story... I don't even have words to explain... it's AMAZING!

I watched the movie for the first time a few weeks ago (at a sleepover lol), and fell in love with Anya and Dimitri. I love their personalities, and the way their relationship evolves is just too sweet.

And THEN, I discovered your fiction. My goodness... it's perfect! Beautifully written, really. I like the way you made the story more mature (in a good way). It's not cheesy like most fanfictions. And, I really love the fact that Rasputin is not even mentionned in your story (because that is the thing I hate about the movie). And all these scenes you added that are not in the movie... Perfect, just perfect! (I had a blast reading chap. 18 for example!)

I know you are busy with your novel (and that is not surprising because you have wonderful talent) but pleaaaase don't make us wait too long for the next chapters! I really can't wait for the dance scene and for the part when Dimitri realizes that he's completely fallen for Anya.

In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with your novel :)

Nicki
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Take all the time you need. This story is so amazingly beautiful. It's worth waiting for :) your mastery of language is superb, so I'm sure your original writing will be a success!