Reviews for Anastasia: Retold
anon chapter 25 . 2/7
begging for updates !
rain2699 chapter 25 . 21h
I really like your story and I also think you are a great writer, I hope you continue with the story :)
Olivia chapter 1 . 2/4
Just when things get saucy you stop updating! Please continue because I adore this fix 3
firecrushedcat chapter 24 . 1/31
Please update soon! I know it's been awhile and Yorker probably busy:( but I do hope that you can complete this story soon! Thank you:))
anon chapter 25 . 1/16
Hey ! I love this story so so much please update. It gives me hope that you updated once before!
Anonn chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
WONDERFUL.

Dimitri especially is beautifully characterized. You capture his angst and conflict perfectly. The relationship between Anya and Dimitri is created so realistically and perfectly and the tension is amazing.

PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
Omfg. This is wonderful. I read it all in one go only to find that its not finished. You are a brilliant writer, and I love your interpretation so so much. The chemistry, the UST, the realism, it's all everything I ever wanted from the movie that they couldn't give me. I love especially how you are writing Dimitri - how tortured, conflicted, raw he is. I'm dying for another chapter. Please don't be discouraged if you aren't receiving as many reviews as you hoped, I know many other ppl like me are anxiously waiting for another chapter so please don't leave us hanging!
Anononon chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
Hoping you have an awesome holiday. Please update soon!
lovinthis chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
PLEASE update! This is fantastic. I also am curious as to why Anya ran away. If I was her I would probably be scared at how raw I displayed my emotions/desires for my "first" sexual interaction. On top of that fear, I would be second-guessing Dimitri's actions... especially after how he treated me beforehand. Anya's feelings have been pretty obvious several times and I imagine she does not want to feel used again. But I'm interested to see how this plays out; what she says to him and how he responds. Plus, how does this relationship excel with the rest of the story ;)
dancing anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Oh dear lord! All I want for xmas is a new chapter! Keep updating soon gah it's killing me
Anon chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
I'm so excited to see why Anya ACTUALLY ran away, because the more I read over it, the more it seems less about her vulnerability and more about his attitude toward her before she went to bed... Or maybe that she's terrified something like that came from within her. Dimitri is, after all, the true drama king between the two of them. Please update soon!
guest slime chapter 25 . 11/24/2015
i have been followin this since like chapt.14 and it is one of two fanfictions i actually think abt regularly? like GREAT job you are such a gift i just wanted 2 say that and let u know. id love 2 read ur novel when it comes out!
Amanda N chapter 25 . 11/15/2015
Holy crap! Please update soon!
anon chapter 25 . 11/13/2015
Hi, would love for you to update sooN! so good omg
coffeandcake chapter 25 . 11/8/2015