Reviews for For You, Anything
JD Thorn chapter 20 . 10h
I’m more worried about what Marcus is up to. I think he’s working with James and Jake and I really don’t like it.
JD Thorn chapter 14 . 4/18
Yes, I caught the POV Change during the first sentence of the new POV. Great job transitioning. Loving this story. Can’t wait for more.
Sandy74 chapter 5 . 8/19/2023
Excellent story. I'm hooked
carrieann.dodd chapter 18 . 5/19/2023
I know you might not see this but I understand a little bit of the pain you said about sudden infant syndrome as I lost my sister to it when we were 7 months old
CLEFE chapter 34 . 9/29/2022
Thank you for this great story!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/12/2022
Bella is just so stupid! Then again so is Edward. He was being blackmailed out of millions of dollars. that is a lengthy jail sentence, yet they staid quiet out of embarrassment? Well the Tanya pictures were let out anyway.

As for Bella, she should have been knocked around even more, for stupidly wanting to die in Edward's place.
Cullen Cousin chapter 34 . 10/6/2018
Loved the story! Excellent job!
ToMyMuse chapter 34 . 8/16/2016
Beautiful story.
Definitely needed more than one tissue.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
She deserves all the unhappiness she gets. Over dramatic Whining idiot. I
Guest chapter 26 . 3/10/2016
Your Bella is an over dramatic ass. You would have done good to have her killed off !
Guest chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
I have read hundreds of fanfics and this is the first one where I hope Bella dies. Shes so over dramatic.
toughascotttonballs chapter 34 . 4/20/2015
Wow! This story was absolutely amazing! It took me on a roller coaster of emotions! I was anxious and upset when Bella and Edward were, I was happy and content when they were and I was worried when all of their friends were! It was so fabulously written and I loved every minute I sat down to read it, every chapter you posted and every sentence you wrote! I am going to go read your other stories because I feel you are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more from you!
mime04 chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
This chapter had me in tears. I had a feeling Marcus had something to do with it all along. You are an amazing author. Any author who can bring a physical reaction out of a reader whether it be years of sadness, joy or laughter is an amazing person. Thank you
Mayuri love cullens chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
You're a good writer but this seems to teeny bobber. Miley Cyrus...dramatic ex...making out with someone you done really know. I thought these people were adults.
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »