Reviews for For You, Anything
OcSickGirl chapter 27 . 8/27/2011
Yeah that little old nan was pretty cool. I think Charie was trying to get her to open her eyes about Edward also.
OcSickGirl chapter 26 . 8/26/2011
Ok I see what you did there...changed it up so his heart was crushed...i like it. Because once he reads that letter she sent him he will have to knew that she really loves him. Right? Right?
OcSickGirl chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
Another great chapter. It must be killing him to not be able to comfort her. And just wait til he gets the letter she mailed him. YIKES!
OcSickGirl chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
I just don't even know where to begin. First thsnk you for NOT killing her! This story has been such an emotional roller coaster...you do angst very well let me tell you...lol and ther are still several chapters left. I hope they get a chance to set the story straight. I know they both were dead set on bring martyrs and they song care what anyone else thinks besides their family and friends but they deserve the closure. And it would be nice for disk me of those people to eat a little crow. Oh and I am soooo glad I am reading this story once it if already complete because I don't think I could hande it otherwise! :)
OcSickGirl chapter 23 . 8/26/2011
Wow that was incredible. Heartbreaking but incredible. Thank God for Seth. I hope Jake doesn't for so he can be punished...over and over and over again in prison. Bastard.
OcSickGirl chapter 22 . 8/26/2011
If there were twi guys beating up one guy in the floor then Edward and Emmett must be ok. She must be delirious.
OcSickGirl chapter 21 . 8/26/2011
I fucking knew it! What I don't get is why?
OcSickGirl chapter 20 . 8/26/2011
Yes he was gonna propose. And Marcus is working with Jake and James. I really hope those three get what is coming to them in the end.
OcSickGirl chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
They need to tell someone.
OcSickGirl chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
Aewwwww crap!
OcSickGirl chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Wow that was rough. So glad Edward was there. I love the secret room. I LOVE that Bella jumped Skeezica...although she should probably go have some tests done. I just saying you never know what diseases she might be carrying...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
I love this line...

Wow. "I love you," I breathed, and then I kissed him for all the hemorrhoid ointments and anti-itch powders to see.

Closely followed by...

"I'm sorry. It must have been that night we had the threesome. I thought I only jizzed in you. My bad."

Priceless...LOL
OcSickGirl chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Omg ...the comparing weenies was too fucking funny...lol. I can't believe that he is going to quit acting. They have to figure something else out. Great chapter...I LOVE EMSE AND CARLISLE. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
What is he gonna do...quit acting? She would never let him do that and its not like she is going to close get bookstore. The car sex was hot btw! :)~
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Finally...the get laid...lol! Great job so far. I love this story! :)
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »