Reviews for For You, Anything
DanceWithMeTonight chapter 29 . 6/14/2011
I know this story is already done, but i have to tell you this right now before i hit someone. Bella is an idiot. A huge huge huge idiot and if she was a real person i swear id kill her for it. Im literally dying to right now! Okay that is all
warmfuzzy1 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Hmmmm... I almost never review before the end of a fic, but I 'm intrigued. I think it's totally unrealistic to fall in love so quickly and to admit it to each other, especially when one is a movie star with all that that lifestyle brings. How would Bella trust so quickly after Jake? Especially someone who could get it 24/7 with anyone he wants. Nevertheless, I am curious to see if you can keep me with you thru your story and how the angst plays out.

Hoping Jessica isn't in the pic too much. And wondering about Marcus. Weird. Obviously something going on there.
bmw140 chapter 34 . 4/20/2011
This was a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Darkward Darling chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
This story is so much fun so far! I kinda feel giddy, and I'm not exactly the poster girl for giddiness, so that's saying a lot!
fourbrats chapter 34 . 3/29/2011
I can't believe this is done now. I have read this twice because the first time I read it so fast and skipped a lot of parts because I just wanted to know what happened. The second time I read it I read everything and this story was so amazing in every way. There was every emotion in this story and it was so beautifully written to the point that I laughed out loud, cried and felt sick to my stomache at times. Never have I read a story like this and I just wanted to tell you that you are a very amazing writer and to never stop.
fourbrats chapter 32 . 3/29/2011
Could the guy be any more romantic? Um I think not.
fourbrats chapter 26 . 3/29/2011
I love Edward so much in this story when he sits outside the door and tells her what he loves about her. I do have to say that I can't believe he just left her there and believed that she didn't love him.
fourbrats chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
This story is so different and so amazing from anything else that I have read. You are one unbelievable writer.
fourbrats chapter 23 . 3/28/2011
This chapter was so fricking brutal to read the first time but even worst the second time because I read it slower. So sad even though I know how this story ends.
fourbrats chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
This was a very emotional chapter for sure. I really hate Jake in this story...very much. Love how Edward just held Bella and stayed with her while she worked through everything in her head.
fourbrats chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
O.K. This is the second time that I am reading this story as I will admit I read it so fast the first time because I could not stop. Anyways I have to say that Emmett was hilarious in this as well as Esme and Edward. Love how they interact with each other. Sorry I haven't reviewed before now but it is really your own fault for making me not want to stop reading to take the time to do so. LOL
Lady Chancellor chapter 34 . 3/25/2011
Wonderful story! Could not get enough of it and could not stop reading it until I read it all in one night. I loved the emotions of your characters. They seemed to really jump off the page and make the reader feel as though they were watching it in real life. I was wondering though if you would think of writing outtakes for this story? I would love to know if Edward went through with filming the last movie he got the script for. The one they said would give him an Oscar. I would just love to find out about some of the background that happen within this story. Fantastic job and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

Lady Chancellor
fourbrats chapter 31 . 3/25/2011
Would you ever consider writing the reunion from Edward's POV as well. I would love to know what he was thinking through all of this and how he was feeling. PLEASE consider it.
ppatti53 chapter 34 . 3/22/2011
At 57 years I've done my share of reading. Anything and everything, from fiction to non-fiction, magazines to self-help, famous authors to not-so-famous. I want you to know this story, to date, is one of the best reads ever. From the characters,the flow of the story, the story, the description of the scenery, the fashions, etc, etc, etc. There are times when I would like to know more when the story ends, however, this one is completely complete! I'm happy. I get the feeling there are lessons for "living life on life's terms" to be learned from this story. Thanks for sharing For You, Anything!
ppatti53 chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Wow. Didnt see that "Jake" thing coming. Great read. Still can't get over your proofing abilities. Very, very rare to find a ff without mistakes. Makes for a much better read. Later..off to read while kiddos are still napping..BTW that whole "James" scenario pretty damn suspenseful...
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »