Reviews for For You, Anything
Mayuri love cullens chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
You're a good writer but this seems to teeny bobber. Miley Cyrus...dramatic ex...making out with someone you done really know. I thought these people were adults.
Kate1386 chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
Yay wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story... Can't believe it's your first fanfic!
Just Sus chapter 34 . 11/1/2013
I read a lot of FanFic...a lot! There are few stories that truly touch my heart, and this is one of them. I laughed, and cried a lot, but never lost hope in these two. Their story was unique, they were both broken in different ways, but their love healed each of them, and together, they were whole.

Thank you for this story! I will go read your others, but this one was really special!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
My head is spinning, and I'm crying, so I don't know WTF is going on here! I thought he was going to Bella?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
This is so, so sad...I, like Bella, have lost hope, although I'm sure you'll prove me wrong. I still don't get why she did this! Why she thinks she is saving him, by wounding him more than anyone could? I don't totally understand...she really, really, really needs help...mental health-wise!

I'll be glad when all this gets solved...it's hurting my heart, too!
Just Sus chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
Oh, FUCK!
Just Sus chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
Oh, poor Bella and Edward! Will they ever get through this? And together?
Just Sus chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
I knew it! Oh, shit!
Just Sus chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
These two have the worst luck/karma of anyone I have ever known! They have crap thrown at them at every stop along the way! When will this end? And, WTF is Bella going to do? Try to sacrifice herself for Edward? He would NEVER want that...Plus, hasn't anyone ever heard that blackmail is a crime? Why haven't they gone to Charlie and confessed? They must be really stupid...
Just Sus chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
I've had a feeling for sometime that Marcus has something to do with all this...hope I'm wrong! OMG, E & B are kind of screwed! How will they get out of this situation? I think Edward should put a hit on James and Jake, because they are both scumbags!
Just Sus chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Oh, CRAP! i pray that asshole didn't hurt Bella...where is she? Why didn't Edward hire someone, a bodyguard or ? WTF?
Just Sus chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
Wow, she is one strong woman!
Just Sus chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I'm surprised that Bella hasn't lost it yet! She seems to be the one that is calming him down...She's so level headed!
Just Sus chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
I loved this chappy, especially the ending...they really are MFEO, and so in love! They really deserve happiness, and I just wish that people would stop f'ing with them! They both have tons of money, so why don't they pay someone to keep James and Jake away from them? Or put a hit on them...whichever!

xoxoxoSus