Reviews for For You, Anything
Agrutle chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Jessica and Jake are ass wholes. Its a great story! I'm loving it!
Agrutle chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
WTF is up with Marcus! Jerk. Loved EPOV!
Agrutle chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Good lord... I am with Rosalie! sweet Jesus.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love a actorward. Looking forward more of this story!
crazycats7 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I like so far, but I'm confused. Is Edward hiding something about him and Tanya?
J3SS chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
Okay, I have to post this review, even though I haven't actually read this chapter yet because I just realized how many people **spoiler alert** want to kill Edward lol Also, my heart dropped at the title of this chapter and I just started laughing. Now, to actually read the thing! ;)
J3SS chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
I have to say, I like a story with some good ol' Jacob hatin'. That boy needs smack in the face (thank you, Bella) and to learn some respect.
J3SS chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
"This was scarier than this morning when I believed a robber was cooking in my kitchen." - Brilliant. You have an amazing ability to be able to insert humor into a situation without alleviating the severity of that situation. It's a talent not many have and I've seen it throughout so far. It's making for a really amazing read, thanks!
mcanary chapter 34 . 8/20/2012
Oh My! This story is just so...wonderful? sweet? fantastic? everything i never thought it was. This story has been sitting in my IE favorites list just waiting to be read and i have put it off while i read other wonderful stories. Now i'm sitting here, thinking what a fool i've been for not starting this story as soon as you hit that complete button. You see, i only now read completed stories, i have gotten too frustrated with others that i have started to have them never get completed. This is exactly the type of story i love to read and you put everything in there. At first i'm thinking this Bella was a little too wishy washy at first, seemed to be sleeping alot, too emotional, kinda eh to me. But even with all that, there was something about her i liked too and she grew so much as a person too as did all of your characters. I am so glad you didn't drag their breakup for months or even years. You were killing me with that letter Bella sent to Edward, i couldn't figure out why he never read it until Jane came up with it in all of his fan mail...lol. You explained that very well thank you very much, but then to take forever to get to it, geez, like i said, you were killing me. Well, enough of my ramblings. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us. you did a fantastic job and i look forward to more of your reading.
Furious Strength chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
" "When we were trying to find a way to lure you away from your keepers, I recalled your dream from the other day and how upset you were with the idea of something bad happening to him.""

Did he really need to overhear a dream to know someones father is important to them? He's been around Bella enough to know a plethora of people that are important to her that she'd go running toward.

This story isn't for me. The whole self-sacrifice thing is just way too melodramatic and selfish for me. I feel like Bella and Edward have made some really unintelligent and illogical choices. I think the story could have come about in a way that didn't include the whole sacrificial lamb deal while still including pretty much everything else you've put into the plot. It turned out to not even be necessary since they got to her first anyway. She still could have kept a journal or some sort with her thoughts to Edward for him to find later instead of getting the letter.

I do enjoy your writing style though and think you are certainly a cut above a great many of fic authors out there so while I'm not going to continue on reading this story I'm interested in checking out your other work.
Furious Strength chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
"" But, Edward would never know that I was thinking like this or that I was working on a plan that would keep him safe."

"Yes, I do. And, that's why I'm going to do what I have to do. For you, Edward. One day I hope you'll forgive me.""

If Bella pulls some self sacrificing, run away to throw herself to the wolves stunt, I'm going to have to be done. Instead they should be *communicating* and forming a plan together. It wouldn't be any better or smarter than what Edward did to her in NM.
Furious Strength chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
"Swallowing the cantaloupe wrapped in pancetta"

Wow...I read this as "cantaloupe wrapped in placenta", now THAT would have been different!

""Thank goodness you needed tampons, Rosie."

Fucking LOOOLL!
missemilyy09 chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
I KNEW MARCUS WAS INVOLVED! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!

Okay, now thats out there, i can say another amazing chapter, why make me cry so much! Bah!
missemilyy09 chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
.God.
This chapter has probably had the biggest reaction out of me out of any story I've read!
When Im stresses, or nervous, I pace round my room, and I was pacing A LOT during this! And screaming at the computer...

LOVE THIS STORY