Reviews for Digging his Own Grave
Milliefluff chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Ah here he is, looks like I missed this one!
Milliefluff chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Love how this is progressing, but where's Harry?
Nanchih chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
absolved? No way - that means 'cleared', as used in 'he was absolved of all involvement in the crime.

Snape might have 'adsorbed' a psychological education, but it's an unlikely useage suggesting he never completed a degree. It's used more for cotton balls or paper towels, or the way Hermione reads.

I'd suggest changing completely, such as saying he 'earned his psychological certification' as part of his Healing degree.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Hehe, thinks are picking up, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see what will happen next.i can't wait to see what will say to Ron.i can't wait to see blow up at Ron it's going to be huge.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
wow it is getting good thanks hope you are felling better thanks
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I never understood how Hermione ended up going for Ron, either. It's amazing that Harry put up with him as a friend for so long, first friend or not. Great chapter. I'm eager for more. :)
Blackraven4400 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Yea Ginny I like the Howler I wish i could hear it like the one The Chamber of Secrets. great job so far. update when you can.
JB5391 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Go Ginny! Serves Ron right, the prat.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Hope you are well

Jessica x
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
This is good. i'm waiting on Molly's reaction too, I have a prediction on the explosion, can you say H-bomb.
slashslut chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
oh man, i can't wait for mrs weasley's reaction. i almost feel sorry for ron ... *almost*
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU ARE FELLING GOOD THANKS
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Very tricky, keep up the great work, can't wait tofind outwhat Severus does to Ron.

SeaBreeze :-)
ceara1888 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
cant wait to find out what happens to Harry
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Heh heh heh, that was too brilliant! Hermione said it best, Ron is so stupid! Can't wait for more.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »