Reviews for Digging his Own Grave
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
more of this story please thanks
Vellouette chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Excellent! I love the fact that Ron is only allowed to eat what Harry eats. I don't think I've ever seen a story where anyone turns into a fly before. Very funny. I'm so happy that you're writing more of this story.
Basill chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I am very glad it's not a one shot! Plz update asap!
slashslut chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
ha! it's not less than ron deserves! cant believe he still doesn't get it. smh
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see what Mr. and will do to Ron when they find out that it's his fault Harry has Pneumonia.i hope they suspend him.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
If I was the twins-I would write to Arthur and Molly and let them know of Ron's misbehavior. Interesting to see Arthur's reaction-somehow i don't see him letting Ron off the hook...He made Harry sick on purpose! I know Ron and Ginny were taught better! But I think Snape will find a way to make certain Ron will be soon regretting his behavior or at least think twice next time...At pity Harry won't TELL everyone or show his memories of his childhood to anyone, or put them in a pensive. Because there is a pensive I would love to shove Ron in...Doesn't he realize HOW lucky he is?
Mark Heffron chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I absolutely hate Ron, so this is the greatest story ever. But instead of sticking him in Slytherin, I think it would have been better to suspend him or even to go the whole hog and expell him.

My favourite pairings are: Harry and Ginny, Harry and Hermione, Harry with both Ginny & Hermione as a threesome.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Excellent story. LOL Pretty inciteful, too.
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
LOLOLOLOLOL That was great! I can't stand Ronald so that was just brilliant!
ceara1888 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
poor harry.
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Great unrepentant Ron!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this is just my thought i was a teen in the 80's and if i pulled that i would not be able to sit good for a few hours my parents or my family did not up with that stuff it was a good one like always thanks fro sharing your talents with all of us
Clayva chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hello Healer Pomfrey,

I liked the warning at the head of this story. It should insure that you do not get any flames for the story line which incidently, I think is very cute. Too few stories are written that show just exactly how Ron would behave on a daily basis. Ron has been showing this type of petty behavior very often and most of time the author just sort of lets it go as if he/she did not realize just what was written. You on the other hand are sharp enough to handle this problem with honesty and humor. Thank you for this very special story today.

Carol Layland.
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
humpf. ron deserves a MUCH worse punishment for what he did. def got off too lightly imo. then again, i loathe his character so i might be a bit vengeful *smirk*
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »