Reviews for Digging his Own Grave
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see what will do to Ron when she finds out what he did to Harry.i hope Hermione socks Ron in the head and genitals.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe. I've heard about people wishing to be flies so they could spy around. Good work. Please update.
Pallas.athena-Z2H chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
addorable
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Interesting, very interesting.

SeaBreeze :-)
hogwartshobbiton chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
aww poor ron :( even though what he did was horrible.. the twins are awesome though! thankyou! xx
JB5391 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Interesting.. hope we find out what happens with Severus and Ron soon.

Hope you are well

Jessica x
Blackraven4400 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Oh I can't wait to read what Snape is going to do with Ron for his detention. I like this chapter and I hope you can update when you can.
Clanda chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Hi Healer Pomfrey,

You do have a diabolical mind that I truly love. It is a stroke of genius to put Ron in Professor Snapes care especially since the good professor has to act has his healer. I can't wait to see what Snape is going to do to teach Ron a lesson but I am certainly eager to read about it.

Carol Layland
Riley chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I love this and I hope you continue it! :)
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
LOL Fly animagi, I love that!
N. Forest chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I hope Snape can get even if Ron. What he (Ron) did to Harry was horrible! And he calls himself a Gryffindor!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you are doing better thanks
Milliefluff chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Brilliant! love the continuation.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
more of this story please thanks
Vellouette chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Excellent! I love the fact that Ron is only allowed to eat what Harry eats. I don't think I've ever seen a story where anyone turns into a fly before. Very funny. I'm so happy that you're writing more of this story.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »