Reviews for Digging his Own Grave
Kind Baudelaire chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I totally hate ron for doing that to harry, would nevile replace ron as the third member of the golden trio? Still this is totally awesome :)
Miss. Manhands chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Love it! Sequel please! -
Petite Mule chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Hi! I read a few of your stories. Well, there are a lot of them. I mean 223? Do you ever sleep? Congrat' by the way, it's really impressive. This one is my favorite. I never like Ron, a egoistical, self centered and selfish git. But I don't think his punishment is apt. Working in infirmary, where he can access to potions and drug or poison anyone? Staying in the same school as Harry? He could even learn wandless magic? I think it's too dangerous. Well, it's just my opinion. Keep going you've got talent!
One Smart Waffle chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
You are an awesome author. If you hadn't said that English isn't your native language, I would have never guessed. Keep up the GREAT work. :)
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I do just have one minor question where exactly did Harry learn

how to cast the oblivate spell and isn't that a very advance spell for a 13yr trainee wizard to cast? Also how did Harry manage to cast such a spell when even some adult qualified witches/wizards have been known to have trouble with that spell, hmm?

Also shouldn't both Minerva and Severus, as teachers and one as

a guardian be scolding young Harry for casting such a spell upon Ron Weasley...even if the spell was very necessary for all

those concerned? After all any number of things could have gone wrong when unexperienced wizard like Harry cast an oblivate spell upon Ron...one only has to look at what happened to that nit Gilderoy Lockhart for a start?
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Ron just doesn't change...
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
What about Professor Lupin's reaction?
soulsearcher3333 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is my favorite fanfic story ever
FireboltLumos198 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
This story was wonderful! Extremely well written, and I loved the Harry-Snape interactions; I'm a big fan of Harry and Severus Father/Son relationships, not biogical. You potrayed Ron's character exceptionally well, emphasising the jealous part which he had never been able to overcome.
soulsearcher3333 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
That was amaizing that I can't even express how amazing it was in words it was just that good and you really nailed the characters you are a great author and I just hope that one day I can be an author half as good as you cause you are to good to imatate
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Y'know, Ron is my THIRD favorite characer XD but i read it anyway! I liked it! Your writing is REALLY good! I literally spend HOURS looking for a good sick fic to read on your profile! I'm not kidding! your sick fics are VERY good! Write more please!
Shey92 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Ron is such a Prat.
FireFriday chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Awsome story!

FF Out.
Nicol chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
The epilogue was VERY unsatisfiyng!

I'd say send MOLLY away, dont fuking pity her.

And Ron did not learn I was there and was a Slitherin I'd be VERY AFRAID to go the enfermery ,where a angry redheaded could mess with my medicine and kill me.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Good chapter. There has to be more to Ron that just being upset and angry; there is a real kid inside there who probably now feels that _everybody_ hates him, including the Sorting Hat. Poor Snape, though-he's trying to help Ron, make all the potions for Harry, and will end up being Harry's guardian as well (as well as watching over the Slytherins left at school). He won't have any Christmas at all, but I suppose he's used to it.
194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »