Reviews for Digging his Own Grave
wo snape is awesome
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
this is awesome
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Ron is always the idiot (would have reviewed last night but router)
zimmy606 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
GREAT STORY!
Kind Baudelaire chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I totally hate ron for doing that to harry, would nevile replace ron as the third member of the golden trio? Still this is totally awesome :)
Miss. Manhands chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Love it! Sequel please! -
Petite Mule chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Hi! I read a few of your stories. Well, there are a lot of them. I mean 223? Do you ever sleep? Congrat' by the way, it's really impressive. This one is my favorite. I never like Ron, a egoistical, self centered and selfish git. But I don't think his punishment is apt. Working in infirmary, where he can access to potions and drug or poison anyone? Staying in the same school as Harry? He could even learn wandless magic? I think it's too dangerous. Well, it's just my opinion. Keep going you've got talent!
One Smart Waffle chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
You are an awesome author. If you hadn't said that English isn't your native language, I would have never guessed. Keep up the GREAT work. :)
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I do just have one minor question where exactly did Harry learn

how to cast the oblivate spell and isn't that a very advance spell for a 13yr trainee wizard to cast? Also how did Harry manage to cast such a spell when even some adult qualified witches/wizards have been known to have trouble with that spell, hmm?

Also shouldn't both Minerva and Severus, as teachers and one as

a guardian be scolding young Harry for casting such a spell upon Ron Weasley...even if the spell was very necessary for all

those concerned? After all any number of things could have gone wrong when unexperienced wizard like Harry cast an oblivate spell upon Ron...one only has to look at what happened to that nit Gilderoy Lockhart for a start?
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Ron just doesn't change...
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
What about Professor Lupin's reaction?
soulsearcher3333 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is my favorite fanfic story ever
FireboltLumos198 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
This story was wonderful! Extremely well written, and I loved the Harry-Snape interactions; I'm a big fan of Harry and Severus Father/Son relationships, not biogical. You potrayed Ron's character exceptionally well, emphasising the jealous part which he had never been able to overcome.
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »