Reviews for Digging his Own Grave
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Flies! That is dangerous. In addition to carrying bacteria and disease around, they can be annoying. Flies have excruciatingly short lifespans around here! I hope Gred & Forge stay well hidden. I'd hate them to be swatted.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
"'So much about a quiet Christmas with my brothers and my friends,' he thought, wondering why everything always hit him." (Notice, not one thought of Harry's suffering at all.)

This reminds me so very much of a quote I saw about Percy in "Knowledge Is Power": "Percy looked as if he'd just let go with a wet fart onto his starched underwear, the problem was of his own making but in typical Weasley fashion he wanted to blame somebody else for his mess." Actually, that quote is pretty generally true of Ron mist of the time!
authorlouise chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Nice but Lockhardt is Lockheart.
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Really liked this story, too bad that we can't sometimes do that to other people.
crotia chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
crotia chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I actually feel quit sorry for Ron. He is just so insecure and that shows in jealousy.
I hope your story will bring something good for Ron too.
mattcun chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
nice
riptocs chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
lol I'd like to see how it all works out...though I wonder how he broke through the memory charm?
Team Major Whitlock chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
this story was awesome x
To the TARDIS chapter 7 . 12/6/2012