Reviews for Digging his Own Grave
soulsearcher3333 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
That was amaizing that I can't even express how amazing it was in words it was just that good and you really nailed the characters you are a great author and I just hope that one day I can be an author half as good as you cause you are to good to imatate
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Y'know, Ron is my THIRD favorite characer XD but i read it anyway! I liked it! Your writing is REALLY good! I literally spend HOURS looking for a good sick fic to read on your profile! I'm not kidding! your sick fics are VERY good! Write more please!
Shey92 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Ron is such a Prat.
FireFriday chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Awsome story!

FF Out.
Nicol chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
The epilogue was VERY unsatisfiyng!

I'd say send MOLLY away, dont fuking pity her.

And Ron did not learn I was there and was a Slitherin I'd be VERY AFRAID to go the enfermery ,where a angry redheaded could mess with my medicine and kill me.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Good chapter. There has to be more to Ron that just being upset and angry; there is a real kid inside there who probably now feels that _everybody_ hates him, including the Sorting Hat. Poor Snape, though-he's trying to help Ron, make all the potions for Harry, and will end up being Harry's guardian as well (as well as watching over the Slytherins left at school). He won't have any Christmas at all, but I suppose he's used to it.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Good chapter. Unfortunately, yelling at Ron and making him feel horrible is only going to make him worse and hate Harry even more. I hope Professor Snape can think of something that will actually help the situation.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Oh, my, Ron is really being stubborn. (Hope Snape has time to check on his Slytherins after spending all this time on Harry and Ron).

Anyway, good chapter.
noreenklose chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Great story! I would have made Ron Filch's slave. I really cannot understand JKR having Ron marry Hermione, she's way too intelligent to stay with such a jealous twit for longer than the FIRST argument. Thanks for writing it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Cage match between the twins and Rita Skeeter when she's a beetle! G

Sorry, I got enthused there. Anyway, good chapter, and the soup made a very good point. Ron will understand _food_.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oops. Ron has royally screwed up this time. Here's hoping he learns that Harry really doesn't have it that good at home, and learns a little compassion. On the other hand, Ron gets very little individual attention at home or at school; perhaps being the center of Snape's attention will make him realize that this isn't always a bad thing.
Me chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
Wow. Overall well written and definitely one of a kind. Personally, feels a little unfinished, because they never did figure out how to fix what Ron was feeling. I mean, everybody cared more for Harry than him and made it really obvious. No wonder he was trying to harm Harry.

I didn't see the Snape as a guardian thing coming, but Ginny and Molly's reaction was bang on. It's exactly what they'd do. The Obliviate was also a surprise, but so accurate to the story image. I really liked it.

Nice writing. Kinda left me wanting to see the situation fixed instead of shoved off to a side, but I give you applause for coming up with something original and yet accurate.
Klewis5 chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
awwww i really liked that story. I love your Healer pomfry thing. Maybe its when people have to comfort eachother and bring them back to health. and it's the oddest pairings sometimes and i love it. please please continue to write more i love them, i've read so many of your stories :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
YOur Ron is very dumb!
DarkNaruto002 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Excellent! I truly love this fanfiction story! I enjoyed reading it every moment.

This was a fascinating look at Ron's jealousy of Harry. And, I truly think that you kept him in character since I do beleive that this would (perhaps) be how he reacts when he is jealous.

I loved the realtionships that you had developed between Harry and the others, especially between Harry and Severus Snape. I am glad that Snape is now Harry's guardian, but especially that he relaized that Harry is not spoiled, insufferable brat as he thought he was. I seriously loved his reaction in the epilogue when he found out about Ron's actions towards Harry again.

I truly could not stop luaghing at times throughout, such as when Ginny and Molly send a Howler to Ron. Now, I normally do not like Ginny, but in this story, I actually do like her character.

It would have been nice, though, to see the reactions of the Slytherins when they found out what Ron did to Harry, especially since Ron was supposedly Harry's best mate.

For me, I just would not have permitted ROn to be close to Harry and just let him go work somewhere else since he might do something to Harry once again.

There were some spelling, grammer and punctuation mistakes, but they can be fixed.

Overall, great job! I really loved reading this. I wish you luck in your other work that you may have!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »