Reviews for Clannad After Story: Tomoyo
Diana chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
It was amazing, I loved it so much! I just hoped it had more chapters ;;
Angelo Delo Mund chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Is this the last chapter?
Mike1924 chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
This is an amazing Fic! I absolutely love it. It certainly deserves more reviews than what it has. It's interesting how you incorporate what the anime has given you and adding your own style while still keeping it very believable and very enjoyable. I admit, I cried a little on the 3rd chapter at the end there. This is very well written and I do hope you continue this very soon.
Audience 0f One chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Okay, gotta get myself together before I read the next chapter, starting to tear up here... Sniffle*

phew, I don't know what caused that, I usually don't cry like that.

Anyway, I loved the story so far, it's really awesome. I like!
BenBong chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Ahh really enjoyed reading this! I obviously hope that you come back to it and pick it back up at some point, as I really can't think of anything I'd like to read more! Thanks for taking the time to write this masterpiece:)
Fairyhollow chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work. :D
bluecrushsurfergirl chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I love it update soon please
Vampiress kiara chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Omg i love this story! Please continue!
Efeal chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
This is amazing I love it! I love the way you are incorporating the other character and their stories. You are doing a completely perfect job keep it up!
kazuakisama chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Before I reviewed this story, I looked through your stories in your profile and I only have one question:

Where the hell are the reviews?

You wrote this fantastically. Nuff said

I think that the only thing that's keeping you from getting an ass-load of reviews in this story is the obscurity of the fandom. Otherwise, well, I think you get the picture.
demonwarrior1029 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
A good start...

A bit too fast paced but it's not a bad thing...

Please,

Keep it up!
Indurrago chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Incredible work. Please continue this magnificent piece of work, a well-written story is hard to find but one that is as satisfying as the original is even harder to find. Will we get to see flashbacks about how they're relationship developed?
Kirino chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
You are officially awesome. Nice way of forcing Tomoya to remember Kotomi, but I felt it was kinda rushed. Still great though.
Kirino chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I cried while reading this chapter. How the hell does this not have any more reviews!

This is really great stuff. I like it. A few things of note though: Nagisa calls Tomoya "Okazaki-san", not "Okazaki-kun" (Ryou does that), and typos. Other than that, brilliant.
Hinagiku chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hello!

I just want give you my cogratulations and thank you. Why?

it's just... you has write a wonderful history

my favorite couple of clannad are Tomoya and Tomoyo, I can't help it, and now, thanks to you, I have a beautiful history to read

And so, only one think to ak you: Can you continue it?

Please do it, you meke me so happy, I beg you