Reviews for The Harem War
Saissa chapter 38 . 10/16
LOL, so it was Moony! And of course, bringing the Dursleys to the island does get them out of the way of the impending war.

As to how long Vernon is going to survive in a land full of "freaks". well that will up to him, now wont it.

Great story so far.
Saissa chapter 37 . 10/16
I hope Harry can do something nice for Dudley when they meet at this banquet. I'm sure he will.
Saissa chapter 36 . 10/16
Way to go Dudley - for being somewhat more open minded than your parents about magic!

I'm curious. I know that Harry is aware that Grunnings will be making the bullets for these new guns, but does he know who the plant manager will be? Or is this something that Shack and Remus (and maybe Bill) have arranged?
Saissa chapter 34 . 10/16
Are you serious? Harry WANTS to have the Dursleys running his new bullets factory?
They are going to go nuts being around all that magic!

I think Harry should have just fired Vernon from Grunnings and hung him out to dry!
Saissa chapter 31 . 10/16
That was definitely interesting!
Saissa chapter 29 . 10/16
And that was Alice's third chance. She expected Minerva to support her and was shocked when Minnie did not. If I were Harry, I would be kicking Alice out.

I am like Hermione. I dont agree with the issues of buying and selling women/concubines, but in this case Hermione is right. Harry needs to save as many of those girls as possible. If that means guilting Neville into accepting some new concubines as well, despite Alice's condemnation. then so be it. Neville is now Alice's head of house! She will do or accept whatever she is told to do or accept.

I also dont understand Alice's attitude when Frank had his concubine as well - namely Amber.
Saissa chapter 27 . 10/16
I am wondering if any of these Consort and Concubine bonds are showing up in the Ministry or at Gringotts? Consideirng that Charnwell is a separate country from Magical Britannia, I'm guessing probably not.
Saissa chapter 26 . 10/16
I see Alice and Frank are still showing their old prejudices. I dont care that they are 14 years out of date. That is not my problem. That is their Problem. when in Rome, you act and think like the Romans. Well Alice and Frank are in Rome now and noone in this new Rome thinks like they do. The sooner they dump those attitudes, the better.

They have now had 2 chances. If they are still showing these attitudes the next time I see them, If I were Harry i would be kicking them out.
Saissa chapter 25 . 10/16
First Lily and now Alice? What is with wives who are jealous that their husbands have concubines?

The Isle of Shen seems to be around the Same places as the Scilly Isles? Would that be right?
Saissa chapter 23 . 10/16
Seems I was wrong about Daphne being the Consort Lady Black. Looks like it might be Luna instead!
Saissa chapter 22 . 10/16
Dumbles has really screwed up the "light side" by being such a hypocrite. He teaches and tells his followers to stun and arrest their enemies (so that they can be refomed) while the enemy uses the Crucio and AK's any time they choose.

The funny thing is that Dumbles never bothers to do any reforming. He says he wants to bring the DE's back to the light, But those DE's who are arrested and sent to Azkaban, they are just left there to cope on their own, with NO help to reform, and NO support to survive - which makes Dumbles a DOUBLE hypocrite!

Actions really do speak louder than words and Dumbles' Actions should be CRUCIFYING him because we can see that he never ever practises what he preaches.
Saissa chapter 20 . 10/16
Your stories may be different, but you do keep some things the same - such as the Saint schools, and some characters as well, such as Clarice.
Saissa chapter 19 . 10/16
WOW - this is a wonderful new world. I would LOVE to know where in the UK this "world" is.

Despite being magical, I am sure there is NO area of Britain anywhere along its coastline that has almost 400 square miles and barely 3 large towns or villages.

Only large area I can think of is maybe the Yorkshire moors. Or perhaps Exmoor. Certainly not Dartmoor, I dont think that has a coastline.
Saissa chapter 18 . 10/16
How the heck can Lily be jealous when she is dead? And thank you Hermione for your monthly cycle giving you the hormones to rant and rave at Lily! I would love to have seen that for real!
Saissa chapter 15 . 10/16
I think Daphne may become the Black Consort.
4,430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »