Reviews for The Harem War
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Great two chapters and nice to see Albus put into place. Thanks for sharing!
Zicou chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
great chapters!

Just a format error (well i think its an error) on the "RELATIONSHIP SCORECARD" :

For everyone you show the consort(s) first, and then the concubines except for Gred&Forge, why ?

Great chapters, i can't wait to read more so...

mwinter1 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
A good chapter or two here.
nachtdemon chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
This is a great fic.
thales85 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010

I was waiting for the will reading since day one!

What will the aftermath of this be? For the Ministry, Dumbledore, Molly, Ron and the wizarding world as whole?

Keep up the good work!
PeterJAC chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Another two superb chapters!

One question - Ginny didn't show up in the Relationship scorecard for Harry at the end of chapter 31. Is this because the bond was not completely formed?
Bluesnowman chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
pretty good
Lientjuhh chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
I like it.. Well done... :) What now about Ginny and so.. you now have more or less a chapter not finish becuase we don't know what will happen to ginny.. I believe that the next chapter should have been updated too..

I hope that you next sets of updates won't take as long as this one.. Normally you take 2 or 3 days, this one took 4 days.. And that is long when the story is so good like this one..

I love the story.. Well done.. :) It is well written.. :) But one question.. Will Harry do something more to help those girls from his country that are sold.. ? now only those family's helped with some money but that won't ease their pain of the loss.. Can't harry send letters to those masters who bought those girls and say if they don't sell the girls to him (or someone who is his ally) they go to prison because having an illegal girl that doesn't belong to England.. Atleast something like this for the girls who are not having a nice live.. :)
alaine1910 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Whoo hoo - Go Harry wow is this really ripping along.

Thanks for the scorecard, great idea to keep whos who with whom?.
BioHazard82 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Another great chapter.
lectorsum chapter 30 . 1/20/2010
Oh Yes! Did Dumbledore and his lackeys get there comeuppance or did they not? Pity the Goblins couldn't obliterate the ferret from existence - but we can hope. Maybe Harry will see to it in the very near future.

Poor old Dumbledore, he never saw that coming, but no doubt now we have a confrontation to look forward to, where Dumbledore's reliance on the Elder wand will not be realised.

Brilliant and exciting writing - I was on the edge of my seat awaiting the outcome of this particular chapter. In fact I've been looking forward to it for the last 5 or 6 - and it didn't disappoint! Thank you for your excellent work and remarkable plot line.

Wonderful stuff keep it up. Ave atque vale, Lector
BioHazard82 chapter 30 . 1/20/2010
Another great chapter.
doRodrigo chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Loved the chapter as usual. Hope next chapter will be the auction... Keep up the great work. Cheers.
dougal74 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Another great chapter and great to be getting to some action.
Drifter950 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
A number of years ago, I had a friend who was a card magician. From a new, just opened deck, he could deal 5 very good hands to those around the table, his being the highest. It was a party favorite that he did just for fun.

(Grin) His expression was similar to Dumbledores when we slipped in a presorted deck, that gave us good hands, and all he got was junk. Tho with our prank, he laughed as hard as we did. Er, after he got over the shock.

I can never predict how you are going to do each scene, and I love it. Thanks. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

May the MUSE always be with you!

4,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »