Reviews for The Harem War
Wolfric chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Great couple of chapters. I liked the will reading but it might have been more fun if Harry had drawn Dumbledore out letting him think he was going to win some points before chopping him off. Beating Draco works for me. I bet Dumbledore will expend quite a bit of effort to recoup his losses. Thanks for writing. W.
Wandless Wizard chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
another great chapter. cant wait to read about the fallout. I was wondering now that he found out what happened to cissy, will harry start a blood feud with the malfoy family

keep up the good work
Belle Morte Rising chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
THis story just gets greater with every new chapter, i was hoping for so much with the will reading and you blew those expectations away, this was beyond great, i adored how Harry handled things. I can't wait to see how the new residents react to their new homes, thanks for making my night with two such great chapters to read.
pendragon1805 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
just read last update i await with baited breath for the next update. Story line is excellent and original everyone has secrets that all come to light after harry is rescued from the dursley' will reading was for some profitable not so for outhers ie malfoy,poor ginny never knew what was happening till it was to late.
tiger982305 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
damn what a man to sacrifice himself like that! Great chapter keep them coming!
major wallace chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
WJENKSREADER chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Oh I love when Dumbasadoor get his comeuppance love the to see more.
Tentrees chapter 31 . 1/20/2010

Draco is so dead he just doesn't now it. All the Death Eater financiers are in the s* and Voldie will know about it soon as Harry will see the Will and its after effects published. Draco will go from king s* to low dog in the Death Eater ranks and be nothing but fodder for the Auror wands.

Draco won't have the money to buy food let alone go back to school unless Dumbles waives his fee's (likely as he needs to be there for the greater good).

Dumbles will be scrambling to get a lot of witches sold off as he is going to need a hell of a lot of Money that he doen't have. I foresee a generation of British Wizards with no chance of a wife.

Get Dean Thomas to Charenwell, get him briefed in and get him as consort vice Ginney or Concubine to him. The insult to Molly will be triple and I don't see Ginney complaining about Dean to much.

Get every citizen of Charenwell out of Magical Great Britain by sundown. No student goes back to school in Britain that fall. The boys would be killed or sent to Azkabn and the girls to the Auction block September 2.

That should kill St. Georges and Hogwarts quite thoughly. Half or more of the population not being there to pay fees to run the schools. Fold the remainder into the Yorkshire school or Hogwarts itself with the Wizengamot having to pay the fee difference.

Ohh I forget they can't. They have no money they have to pay 5.4 million galleons out to the families of the girls they slaved out or watch the masses riot in the streets when the food runs out. As it is the economy is tanking and Harry's move will triple the cost of basic food stuff and drive the rest of the economy into ruin. Every government is only three missed meals from a revolt.

They'l be lynched if they raise taxes to pay. I don't see them paying out of pocket personally or the government shutting down whole sectors of itself and if they put a sudden pay now tax on everyone or confiscate concubines to re-sell and pay for the taxes they piss everyone off even more.

Harry better put a lot of money on account for auction agent. Twenty million should be enough unless he simple states the full value of the account. Any Charenwell witch on the block is going to get bought back to as much freedom as the bond will allow. Placing them will be a problem but as this is within the extended clan not as difficult as one thinks. I see the magical bloodlines of Charenwell getting thourghly mixed. And the national Ganther rating/general intelligence average being much higher then Britains.

Two Chappies? Come on. Post more soon. I can't wait to here how Fudge and Dumbles try to weather this after the events of the will reading are posted. And the implication made about Bones death... might get people thingking. I know many are already thinking with their feet as the stores of Diagon Alley close and don't reopen. Getting a portkey out will be impossiable and I don't see many owners talking to their muggleborn concubines about muggle travel arrangments. If any country would take them. As it is I'm glad America and the Commenwealth do not accept magical concubines in their borders.

Again the glut of witches is mention time and agian. I wonder at that? A curse perhaps? Piss a witch off by selling her daughters and I can see one doing the three fold curse.
skrybspryt chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Awesome new chapters, I can't wait for more. One question though, why does Luna have two different middle names?
Krissy S chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
That was awesome. I absolutely love the last two chapters. The twins being brought in is going to make for some interesting situations in the future. I loved Draco's reaction to finding out that not only was he not the next Lord Black but he was also disowned. And the beating he received was poetic justice after was he did to his mother. The resolution to the Weasley situation was perfect to as was Dumbledore's reaction to being put in his place by a fifteen year old. And the last line, "The sacrifices I make for my country," was fricking hilarious. I really needed a good laugh before I went off to school and that provided it. I can't wait to see what you have in store for next time. Keep up the great writing and update soon, please.

Krissy :-D
yuiop chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
THIS WAS SO GREAT! I can't wait for more!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
the look on dumbles face was perfect! and I cant wait to find out what ron does now that he knows that he isnt going to get hermione! as for draco I do believe that the little bastard and his 2 morons and the slut are going to be dead soon for the rape of a member of an ancient and noble house! Keep up the awesome writing!

Tentrees chapter 30 . 1/20/2010
Another excellent Chappie!

Love how you slid Fred and George into the harem business. Bill looks to be getting one also (Fleur is going to be chosing the older girls I think and that will drive Bills hero button as some would have been in school with him...old flames of Bill fans?). Wonder how the twins will react to the concubines having to go back to school? Not in Britain obviously but in Charenwell the three who havn't completed would be of much great facitlity to the business and the family with NEWTS. And if they go beyound that they can diversify the family's holdings and prevent the house being dependent on one business.

Looks like the next generation of Weasleys is going to be far more diverse then the last both in looks and heritage.

Going to love Harrys revenge for the Charenwell girls who got sold out by Dumbledore. Revenge...lovely cold dish very meaty and filling when made right.

That fore shadowing about the Dursleys... I here shark attack music in their future.
cjcold2 chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Nice chapter.

Sad what happened to Narcissa, Draco is really going to get it. I wonder how many friends he will have when he is a pauper on the streets soon.

Nice showdown with Dumbles. Harry and company did a nice job with ambushing him.

I wonder how the Ministry will spin this incident in the Prophet. They almost have to say something as 4 million galleons being payed out will be noticed. They will have to throw out some propoganda to explain.

Harry did a great job of bankrupting all three factions in this war. Even what little money Dumbles will make off the auction will go right back to Harry.

More soon please.
cjcold2 chapter 30 . 1/20/2010
Nice chapter.

Notice that the article missed a title for Tonks, shouldn't she have Dame somewhere in her listing.

Glad to see the Weasley twins moving to the Duchy.

Nice of Fleur to volunteer her husband's services with all those concubines. I am sure he is grateful.

More soon please.