Reviews for The Harem War
SuperiorShortness chapter 35 . 1/24/2010
A couple of typos in the chapter. But good job. While Stacy brooding was good. I still don't think your initial meeting showed how broken Stacy probably should have been. But w/e thanks for the chapter.
Cateagle chapter 35 . 1/24/2010
Yes, I can see where Stacey is quite enjoying the changes (I wonder how Lucius is taking what's happened to his former concubines? I'm sure the knowledge that Harry has them and that they're far better off will annoy and vex him considerably). This was a good chapter to give the readers a different view of what's going on within Harry's rather large and eclecti household, before they really start adding members. Methinks Albus is going to be horribly surprised when he realizes that all of those concubines are going to the Duchy; especially if efforts are made to relocate their families, too. I suspect wizzarding Britain is going to experience a severe "brain drain" as much of the talent moves to Charenwell; 'sides, it appears that much of the talent and ability of the concubines is totally neglected and I can see Harry developing a very strong "braintrust" to support his endeavors - much to the disgust and annoyance of Albus, Tom, the Ministry, and their respective minions.
SuperiorShortness chapter 34 . 1/24/2010
Loved this chapter! The Dursley part was brilliant! I hope we hear more from them in Charenwell!
Cateagle chapter 34 . 1/24/2010
*wicked chuckle* Oh, yeah, both the Dursleys and Albus are quite unsuspecting of what's really going on, though I think Albus has a minor clue. WIth the Potter, Black, Longbottom, and Bones votes all in agreement, Albus and the Ministry are going to have some significant problems in the near future, all fo their own creation.

I do wonder how well Vernon is going to do when he discovers just who the Duke really is? 'Twill be interesting to see if self-preservation can triumph over ego. On the other hand, if Albus has been this manipulative, he may well have done things to Vernon, Petunia, and Dudley and this circumstance would allow the reversal of those actions. One could hope that the reversals would hurt Albus.
c3markh chapter 33 . 1/24/2010
Love the story and would like to read more on Dumbledores and Molly suffering from trying to

ruin Harry and company's life.
Slytherin66 chapter 33 . 1/24/2010
This was a good but heart breaking chapter for the newly acquired ladies to have been enslaved and treated so poorly. At least Bill and Fleur will treat them well I hope in future chapters we will see how Albus and Molly are dealing with all their setbacks the point of view of the ministry and the Dark Lord would be good as well. I hope Ron and Draco are still crying I wonder what Pansy will do not that Draco is broke of much poorer than before. I hope Narcissia recovers she could be a good friend to some or all of the ladies Harry and his friends now have in their possession. I bet Hogwarts will be an unhappy place there will be way fewer students and females I hope the Quibbler can write a good article about everything. I look forward to the next chapter of this very good and interesting story with a good plot and many creative ideas.
Slytherin66 chapter 32 . 1/24/2010
It was a surprise that Ginny was not involved in her mothers plan to love potion Harry but the way to dealt with events was impressive, Minerva did a good job explaining everything to her. Ginny’s chapter was a good one.
Slytherin66 chapter 31 . 1/24/2010
Narcissa point of you was a good read as not much is ever said about her beyond the basic information Draco is a nasty piece of work and Ron is just as bad still I can picture the Headmaster hexing and memory charming the population so the Cannon could win the league. I bet the goblins will beyond pleased to beat Draco to within an inch of his life I look forward to Draco finding out he has lost all his gold too. It is a great thing that the wish of Narcissa has been granted at last. Mr Weasley did well standing up to Molly and I loved Albus and Percy being in big trouble, Minerva left with style Albus will go mad that his order has not gold and few people. Good way to end the chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 30 . 1/24/2010
I did not think Fleur would accept another woman being with Bill but it was a nice turn of events between Harry, Neville and Bill the school is going to have houses just for their kids. It is good that the twins are on Harry’s side and as the twins have their own ladies they won’t be able to joke with Harry about it too much. Slytherin cunning is a force to be reckoned with.
Slytherin66 chapter 29 . 1/24/2010
The two Greengrass sisters are a lot of fun Harry really is luck to have the best witches in Slytherin. Neville is going to be a busy and happy man its a good job there will be a schedule as both he and Harry could end up dead very young from exhaustion. Daphne has great instincts I can imagine Harry buying a suit that looks like one belonging to Gred and Forge. The Wards are impressive and use of planes is very rare in the Harry Potter world but it is a very good idea. I hope Harry Uncle gets sacked or better still killed, the war against the two dark lords is going to be very interesting and very short with an armed army with plenty of ammo. I felt really bad for Dora but also a little for Remus he was doing the best he could in a complex and tricky situation.
Slytherin66 chapter 28 . 1/24/2010
Luna as the Lady Black is an excellent choice, Harry/Luna/Hermione are very good together an interesting form of house unity. An epic chapter Harry thinks his life weird but it is a happy one.
Slytherin66 chapter 27 . 1/24/2010
I really liked Luna’s family history I always though the film version of Luna to be deep and very wise. This was an outstanding chapter Luna really is an amazing character and Harry really needs her the fact he loves her is also a good thing. In the books it should have been that if Harry was not married to Hermione he would be to Luna.
Slytherin66 chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
Excellent vengeance is something Harry does not take part in often enough I can’t wait for Molly and Ron to be destroyed by their own greed and lies. The grade systems and the bias involved was a nice idea to add, Neville did really well in his exams a welcome surprise as he is often considered only average. I always thought Daphne and Susan were smart still it was nice to see their results rather than just be told a summery of how they did. I like Harry’s plans for the House’s and the army.
Slytherin66 chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
I loved the Longbottom tradition of bonding in the same place, the Pottersport Journal was another nice idea that really added detail and depth to the story. Sirius would have been so happy that Mallory is pregnant. The thought of Ginny having to deal with an unstoppable and lustful Harry was very funny. Harry owning a paper would be a wise move I hope Luna can see a Snorkack, I hope in time the name and reputation of Slytherin can be restored. I liked Harry’s attitude with regard to the number of children his wives will have. A very enjoyable chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
With Neville around at least Harry has someone to talk to that is going through the same things as him. I liked Neville’s middle name, it was very nice of Harry to seek out the Longbottoms and transfer them to a better hospital their state was a surprise Mallory did well. It is really great that the Longbottom family are back and on the rise along with the Potters and the Black add the Bones family and Harry has a considerable political force and great experience on his side. Black family magic is also very interesting.
4,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »