Reviews for The Harem War
mwinter1 chapter 37 . 1/27/2010
Ah man i was so hoping to have harry meet up with dudley in this chapter.
jafr86 chapter 11 . 1/26/2010
Great Story, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 35 . 1/26/2010
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
Malfoie chapter 35 . 1/26/2010
Wonderful story. Normally I am not one to check my E-mail much but sense I have started to read this story I check it everyday hoping that the next chapter is ready... Now that says alot... Please keep up the great work... Looking forward to the next chapter.
damon blade chapter 35 . 1/26/2010
OK I found this story the other week and havre to say that I love how you have build everything up and how Harry is handling everything, I just loved how be basicly cripled the British Magicl world in one meeting with most of the elites now homeless or broke, keep up the great work and please post more of this fic soon.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 35 . 1/26/2010
can't wait to read more
Stormshadow13 chapter 35 . 1/26/2010
Oh, I wonder if Harry is going to flip when he meets the new head of Grunnings. Or if the Walris is going to flip, insult harry and get his butt kicked by everyone else.

Great!
Zoentrobe chapter 35 . 1/25/2010
This is an excellently written story. I especially like how you've managed to weave fandom into and under the canon story by adding your own elements. The whole evil git Dumbles thing is especially well thought out and implemented. I hope to see more of this story soon!
Casse01 chapter 34 . 1/25/2010
Okay, I have a dumb question. If you can't get to Charenwell if you mean Harry harm and the Dursley's have harmed Harry greatly over the years, how did Vernon survive the trip?

Alright, I know I am a tad vindictive but could we see the Weasley's home situation and maybe the Prophet announcement on the Will reading. I really want to see if Molly gets her comeuppance. Also, more of the chaos of Wizarding Britain is always appreciated. :)

Thanks for updating so quickly. I am definitely enjoying the story.
Corin Wolfkin chapter 35 . 1/25/2010
Speaking personally, I'm anxious to see what happens when dear ol' Vernon finds out who rules Charenwell. I figure one of two things happening; Either Vernon tries something biblically stupid like hitting Harry or running off at the mouth and insulting Harry, the ladies, the country and just generally everything(like usual). Either scenario should lead to him being shipped back to England in a box. Not dead, mind you. Just sealed in a crate and mailed back by way of Samoa.

Oh, and since Cissy Black is now a citizen of Charenwell, if Harry gonna ask for the extradition of Draco and idiots so they can be tried for their crimes against his family? Hope so.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the speed of the updates.
doRodrigo chapter 35 . 1/25/2010
Loved the chapter as usual. Hope you are writing more chapters as I write because we are getting dangerously close to the 38th chapter... Please update it soon and keep up the great work. Cheers.
ProdigalRogue chapter 27 . 1/25/2010
I'm not done with the story yet but forgot i wanted to write this in one of my earlier reviews: I loved your ideas, for example the thing about the prophecy referring to Dumbledore not Voldemort because he is no a lord was brilliant. Furthermore other ideas such as the Longbottoms and the whole separate duchy was amazing. I love the development of the independent state and its self reliance.
november21 chapter 35 . 1/25/2010
That's great for Stacey. And as to chapter 34, it will be so funny when the Dursleys find out who the duke is.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 35 . 1/25/2010
Another stunningly great two new chapters, love that the Dursleys are going to be living in essence under Harry's rule, never saw it coming but love it and it makes me laugh myself silly imagining just what their reactions are going to be when they find out, Vernon might just explode litrally, can't wait to read what you write for that part. As always love the detail and depth you put in to the chapters, and i adore that the second one was from Stacy's POV, the changes in her are great and adore that she seems to be starting to look forward to life again. Got to say great idea for the gifts for all the girls, adore the thoughts behind it and the way it clear shows his commitment and feelings for them all, can't wait to read more of this amazing story.
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 35 . 1/25/2010
Terrific Update! I am little sad the whales-temes will not get there just due treatment for the years of torment they caused Harry.
4,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 259 .. Last Next »