Reviews for The Harem War
Slytherin66 chapter 27 . 1/24/2010
I really liked Luna’s family history I always though the film version of Luna to be deep and very wise. This was an outstanding chapter Luna really is an amazing character and Harry really needs her the fact he loves her is also a good thing. In the books it should have been that if Harry was not married to Hermione he would be to Luna.
Slytherin66 chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
Excellent vengeance is something Harry does not take part in often enough I can’t wait for Molly and Ron to be destroyed by their own greed and lies. The grade systems and the bias involved was a nice idea to add, Neville did really well in his exams a welcome surprise as he is often considered only average. I always thought Daphne and Susan were smart still it was nice to see their results rather than just be told a summery of how they did. I like Harry’s plans for the House’s and the army.
Slytherin66 chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
I loved the Longbottom tradition of bonding in the same place, the Pottersport Journal was another nice idea that really added detail and depth to the story. Sirius would have been so happy that Mallory is pregnant. The thought of Ginny having to deal with an unstoppable and lustful Harry was very funny. Harry owning a paper would be a wise move I hope Luna can see a Snorkack, I hope in time the name and reputation of Slytherin can be restored. I liked Harry’s attitude with regard to the number of children his wives will have. A very enjoyable chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
With Neville around at least Harry has someone to talk to that is going through the same things as him. I liked Neville’s middle name, it was very nice of Harry to seek out the Longbottoms and transfer them to a better hospital their state was a surprise Mallory did well. It is really great that the Longbottom family are back and on the rise along with the Potters and the Black add the Bones family and Harry has a considerable political force and great experience on his side. Black family magic is also very interesting.
Slytherin66 chapter 23 . 1/24/2010
Neville and Susan a good couple, he did well killing Bellatrix I liked the Longbottom family history not much is known about them a real shame about Amelia Bones. A more assertive Neville is a welcome and positive change for him. I hope Luna does become on of Harry’s ladies she deserves to be happy and Harry would love her.
Slytherin66 chapter 22 . 1/24/2010
I am happy Bill and Fleur are safe, poor Gabrielle lost out on Harry. The great Harry hunt what fun I bet Albus went spare trying to find Harry. I liked the idea of the Killing curse overpowering people rather than instant death and the reason why the Longbottoms are still alive, nice twist on events. Remus needs a wife or a woman in his life. I do like Moody he will be able to kill many Death Eaters I bet bit surprised at Bill being a wimp about killing the Dark Lords minions but he can be of use in other areas. I look forward to how Albus will react to all that has happened.
Slytherin66 chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
The town of Pottersport is amazing the fact there is more than one magical school was an interesting development no wonder the Headmaster kept Harry isolated there was every chance the only way Harry would enter Hogwarts was to close it.
Slytherin66 chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
Remus as Lord Mayer good choice, this was a really nice chapter it is good that Harry has people who care for him and value him as a Potter rather than for defeating a Dark Lord when he was a baby.
Slytherin66 chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Potersport was a very nice sounding place this story is the first I have come across where the estate was large enough to support a such a vibrant place. It is very good Harry is thinking ahead and that he has found a place to belong. Outstanding turn of events the lost sister has been found.
Slytherin66 chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
Well done Hermione she was fierce good sum up of events.
Slytherin66 chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
Perfect bonding and making all his bonded his wives was a touching and heartfelt act to make them equals and not slaves. Good way to end the chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
A very good chapter the point of view of the Greengrass sisters was good.
Slytherin66 chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Such a shame for the daughters of the Greengrass family but Harry will care for them better than anyone else and a Slytherin point of view will be very good for Harry, I can’t wait to read what happens when Draco finds out he is not Lord Black.
Slytherin66 chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Just an amazing chapter both ladies were excellent their encounter with Harry was very well done.
Slytherin66 chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
I loved the projection a very nice idea, the ritual was one of the best ways I have come across to make the Dark Lord Mortal, quick and easy as well as fun.
4,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 259 .. Last Next »