Reviews for The Harem War
Story-Breach chapter 29 . 1/17/2010
Upupupdatedatedate! :)
mentalkid chapter 29 . 1/17/2010
Awesome! I kinda wana see a bit more of Clarice. I'd like to see some big brother Harry...
twilliams1797 chapter 28 . 1/17/2010
as I have said before, this is an awesome story. It could easily fall into the ridiculous and has not. I like a good lemonish scene and these are not too out there, so thats good also.

I have one comment, and it isn't a criticism or anything, just a comment.

Algicyrus Nevilles middle name. Where in the hell di you come up with that! whenever I see it I think

al jazeera...sorry, I can't help it.

TimW
TxA-GunFighter chapter 22 . 1/17/2010

TxA-GunFighter chapter 21 . 1/16/2010

gaul1 chapter 29 . 1/16/2010
good chapter, wonders if fred or george would get a chance to consort to any of the griffindor girls they know, or to help out in the hitch...byes
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 29 . 1/16/2010
Very nice, and the build up continues. I liked the Remus explanation, him doing what he thought best. Someone asked why planes, instead of things like boats or ferries, planes can take off from inland not just the coast. and are much quicker. So this week is the will reading, where it starts to hit the fan, I can't wait. Seems like not just two lions, but a quiet badger are involved in ruining Dumbles auction plans, a quiet badge who may be the most dangerous of the three. I repeat I can't wait.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 20 . 1/16/2010

TxA-GunFighter chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
Very good chapter. I LOVE AU stories, so much better than old stale canon.

Mike Fisher chapter 29 . 1/16/2010
A suggestion for the arming of a military.

While everyone has their own favorites when it comes to rifles and thus plenty of suggestions, mine would be to arm the military with L1A1. It was the British military's main rifle until 1987. It would make sense that there would be a a surplus that they(being Harry), could purchase.

It may be heavy, but it fires a nice heavy round, making sure that the death eater/pureblood bigot that gets hit will have nice big holes.

Now, I'm sure plenty of people would suggest the L85, or maybe even the M16/M4 family. However, given the smaller round tehy fire, and the maintenance issues with those weapons, especially the L85, the L1A1 would be the best choice.
Malfoie chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
Love your story, I know I keep saying this but its truly is one of the best of its genre. I do have to point out that why build a Longbottom House, given that their were so many guest houses on the estate. I mean I would not even have them living in the upper story of the Manor I would have moved them to a guest house so they could have their privacy and then Harry would have more room for his family and soon to be family once he buys them. Just thought I would mention that. Great story and I'm glad that I found your story Breakfast In New York for you have become one of my favorite authors with the rest of your stories. 30 min is still my single fav story.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 18 . 1/16/2010

librarywitch chapter 29 . 1/16/2010
Poor Harry, his life just gets more complicated. Good thing he so young with lots of energy. Well done as always, especially in your building of the back story. Love all the attention to detail. Thanks for sharing.
Sashian chapter 29 . 1/16/2010
outstanding, Like all your stories it is well thought out and written. Keep up the great work, can't wait for more.
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 29 . 1/16/2010