Reviews for The Harem War
I just noticed they are almost at 80 babies due in less than what? Four months? It is a good thing they have Elves in need of work or they would never get anything done!
blhuez chapter 8 . 2/20
I've stopped reading after this. This thing is ridiculous. I don't know what's going through your head but... at least put some development.

Oh, I did skip and jumped to chapter 15 to look how big will the harem be. And when I saw Minerva, an old hag, part of it, I decided I would save myself from this pit of doom. I usually read harem with real development but it is hard to find one like that.

Perhaps because it is multi/harem, which can only be possible on middle-east kings, that find one is close to impossible.

Thank you for writing though.
Scott Lonny chapter 76 . 2/10
When are you going to finish the rest of the story.
Mabugah chapter 67 . 1/28
I've generally enjoyed this fic, but there's one big glaring point that has made it less enjoyable. The author keeps repeating, rehashing the same arguments/history. Over and over again. After the third time explaining the concubine bond, we get it. We get it, for the purposes of this fic slavery is a thing, and Harry is fighting against it. We get it, slavery is bad, but Harry is doing all he can to stop it from happening to anyone else. WE GET IT! Now stop justifying your fics premises and start moving the plot along.

I know this is a long time abandoned fic, but damn. Whole chapters were wasted rehashing the same points that were covered before.

I overall enjoyed the fic, but damn, stop preaching and start killing death eaters!
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 1/29
nice
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 1/29
good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/29
great
DragonEmrys chapter 76 . 1/27
Please update soon this story is great
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 76 . 1/26
I really wish this had been finished... I really enjoyed it!
Seren ferch Dafydd chapter 71 . 1/21
Great story! However there is one small error in the order of precedence for the Peerage of the United Kingdom. The rank from lowest to highest is: baron, viscount, earl [the UK equivalent of a count], marquess [the UK spelling of marquis], duke, Royal Duke, Sovereign.
theshadowchaser chapter 76 . 1/3
Hey, man, great story. this is my third time reading it all the way through. Its been years since you've updated though. is this story dead, or are you planning on continuing it?
Zarroc789 chapter 14 . 12/18/2017
How is Susan Bones being sold she may be a half blood but Amelia Bones The head of DMLE is her magical guardian. and I am fairly sure Dumbledore does not have Amelia's permission to sell her niece
Guest chapter 31 . 12/11/2017
good thing in my story dumbldore will fail his fake prophecy the potters will live james father will be minister of magic. fudge and toad will meet their end years before he try to run for office every death eater will be mark for death and no death eater will rejoin tom in after 3rd year
Guest chapter 59 . 12/11/2017
good thing in my time travel story that ward will be use to kill all death eaters in the 70s in my story tom and his whores will be gone before 1981
Guest chapter 73 . 12/11/2017
I hope the other who's writting a story like this can do alot better then you who couldn't finish this story idiots who are stupid and umb and can get ideas for the rest of the story
4,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »