Reviews for The Harem War
Isabeziers chapter 75 . 6/5
So now what ? You just stopped ?
I loved that story...
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 2 . 5/27
I get that Harry is in angry mode, but some of his rants are too far out of character. Will give it a chapter or two, but am very worried/uncertain.
im1 chapter 76 . 5/27
This author must love Tom Clancy,tons of setup, enjoyed it thoroughly.
observentuser chapter 76 . 5/21
Couldn't stop reading it!
MarkedPariah chapter 57 . 5/13
So anyone who is looking at the reviews before they read.

Not a TON of smut in this story.
There are some well written scenes, but they don't make up for the downsides of this fanfic which is disappointing because the AU that forms the basis of this story is cool.
There are walls of text at times explaining background or re-explaining plot points.
There is not a lot of action/doing stuff.
Cool idea for an AU, but fails to deliver on story progression which is a major issue I had

Personally I can't recommend reading this fanfic for several reasons the biggest being that by chapter 57 and idk 350,000 words or so there has just been very little progress. A lot of plans have been sit in motion, but it just took way too much time in terms of reading to keep it interesting. Also the number of women that Harry is involved along with the 'key' characters really slows down the story as well. So I stopped reading at this chapter.
nailpeter83 chapter 76 . 5/7
any wordon when you'll get back to this
superdude50989 chapter 76 . 5/4
Would like to see this story finished.
Jimbocous chapter 75 . 5/1
Sorry this seems to have died on the vine, along with the rest. Would have loved to see Dumbles get his. Any hope?
gypsygirl368262 chapter 76 . 5/1
please update this is actually a long chapter fanfic that didn't bore me to death. it has the right amount of political involment with the right amount of romance and violence plzzzz continue!
MarvelHPFan chapter 36 . 4/23
cool chappie. love the idea of them having an air force
gypsygirl368262 chapter 32 . 4/22
you know if you said a "Harry Girl" outloud and did not know it meant this, it would sound like you were calling someone a Hairy Girl Lol
MarvelHPFan chapter 10 . 4/20
this is interesting.
crash78 chapter 76 . 4/15
great story please continue it would like to see where it goes
Methos Momomax chapter 47 . 4/4
To bad this really just a history lesson and background info.
superdude50989 chapter 76 . 4/3
Looking forward to more chapters
4,622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »