Reviews for The Harem War
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
I'm sorry but this first chapter is the worst. You come across as a lonely neck beard with his waifu being hermione, writing what you think happens when people learn they love each other. Wow this is weak. Really shoddy writing. How people could read past this chpater I do not know.
l.d.scott chapter 76 . 8/9/2016
I wish you would finish the story. The entire story is great.
Reader chapter 59 . 8/1/2016
I believe Umbridge, Fudge and those mathematically inept Death Eaters all went to school together, and bombed all their OWLs together as well. Seriously, Umbridge had an IQ slightly above room temperature and I think she was smarter than Fudge.
Reader chapter 57 . 7/31/2016
Wait, Umbitch can read? She can write?! I thought she didn't even know what paper and books are! Man, toads are really intelligent these days. Well, she is somewhat magical, I think...

And for Erin, that speech was about idiots like Ron and Draco, though my guess is that a magnifying glass isn't required to find Ron's junk. Besides, with Malfoy, he's the butt of that old sex joke-

Woman: Are you starting any time soon?

Man (Draco): I'm done already!
Guest chapter 60 . 7/31/2016
maybe they wanted to train/break in a new captain since the old one was graduating. so when the old one graduated, they don't have to scramble for a new inexperienced one.
ExceleKurokami chapter 54 . 7/31/2016
L1A1s? Is the British government trying to make Charenwell lose? The L1A1 is an outdated rifle that, while it would be effective against magicals, wasn't that good. Besides, Britain was already replacing them with L85A1s soon after Voldie kicked the bucket. Still, both guns were plagued with problems, and not even magic can fix all the problems.

Charenwell would do better if they bought up a ton of crappy AK-47s and tried to magically strengthen the barrel so that it didn't flop around like Draco's dick while they were being fired, thus making it a decent weapon with durability AND accuracy.
ExceleKurokami chapter 49 . 7/29/2016
Dumbledumbass is a moron. If he even bothered to study Muggle history, he'd know that his 'invisible control' has been tried and thrown down far harder than any show of force has been. While it is true that magicals are oblivious dumbasses without a shred of common sense, even they aren't dumb enough to let someone bind a barbed chain about their necks without struggling.

Somewhere along the line, a Harry or Hermione type would have stepped up and begun the revolt, ending the pathetic dictatorship that was Dumbledark's 'Greater Good.' Communism looks so amazing on paper, but the human animal, whether magical or not, are not capable of becoming mindless drones.

Besides, the sick twist created this diseased and dying beast we all know as Magical Britain's government. He created Voldemort and all the Death Eaters as byproducts of his 'Greater Good,' which is a sure sign that the idea is, in and of itself, horribly flawed beyond any hope of working, but as we all know by now, Dumbledore is just as brainless as any pure-blood wizard, so expecting him to see sense is like expecting Voldemort to swear off violence and open an orphanage.

Nice to see an Unspeakable put a huge crosshair on Dumbledore's ass, then educate the ignorant morons that they need Muggle-born witches to fix their problem, something the retards would never do. Idiots slaved out their only way of saving themselves, and they can all stake Dumbles out on a beach and watch the tide rise, just to get some petty revenge on the old fart's line for royally screwing them all, since they are completely at fault for everything.
Just a reader chapter 76 . 7/24/2016
too bad i has died off
Reader chapter 41 . 7/19/2016
Dumbledore is insane, truly insane. Pureblood plus Muggleborn equals Half Blood, not Pureblood. And where does he get off saying he's not as Dark as Voldemort? He makes Voldemort look like a rabid jaywalker! I'd go so far as to say that Dumbles unknowingly sat with Hitler and inspired the man!

This is, by far, the most vile Dumbledore I have ever read about. I do hope you come back, because i want Harry to break his limbs, take the Elder Wand and use it to levitate DumbleDark right into a spinning propeller on his chosen airplane!
Reader chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
So, fifteen dead Eaters, six being shipped off to the wonderful island resort of Azkaban and nine of the pure blood cowards scampered back to lick their half blood master's boots. If he wasn't already vacationing in Azkaban, I'd peg Lucius as being the first one to run away and the first to start the licking of boots. Lucius was a shit wizard, only his son being worse than him. At least Lucius had the balls to kill someone.
Faery66 chapter 76 . 7/18/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
flowerchild33 chapter 76 . 7/14/2016
And it stops?! No updates in five years? Please, what is the status on this? We're left with a war brewing and 71 pregnant women. So frustrated.
Guest chapter 76 . 7/8/2016
Sad this was abandoned, had so much going for it
Ilireanwri chapter 71 . 7/7/2016
I'm surprised what you did with the Dursleys... It's very nice to read a Story where they turn out to be decent peoples...
Ilireanwri chapter 38 . 7/3/2016
Ok, I never thought I would ever say that... But I really enjoyed how Dudley changed in this Story...
4,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »