Reviews for The Harem War
PGHammer chapter 73 . 7/17/2017
Sirius is back - and points out the Dumbledore Plot did NOT begin with Albus - he basically inherited it. Seven Dukes or Ducal Heirs (while James was a Ducal Heir, he was NEVER Duke, as he died before his father) and they have a grand total of two sons between them (and that was a near thing) - instead, mostly daughters - way overbalanced - and easy enough to do with Magical Help. Both the current Dumbledore (Albus) and his immediate predecessor were at the least dab hands with Potions (Dumbles himself was an alchemist; his father was a Potions Master). Dumbles had MULTIPLE reasons to get rid of Sirius - even Sirius did not know them all (fortunately, Dumbles didn't, either) - the title of Earl of Darby does indeed play into it. Remember, Harry LEGALLY whacked Umbridge for "violating the Queen's Peace" - and who did Harry inherit the Earldom of Darby from? If the warrants against Sirius could have been quashed while Sirius was alive, do you REALLY think that the Queen would NOT have turned Sirius loose on Dumbles? (She DID turn HARRY loose on Umbridge.)
PGHammer chapter 63 . 7/15/2017
Yes - Ron would indeed be driven up a tree, and Arthur would rightly Bytch-slap him for it. And even Alphard was not the last Slytherin Weasley.
PGHammer chapter 60 . 7/14/2017
Duchies are typically awarded extraordinary valor in combat - which was indeed the case with Charenwell - the dragons would know this, as their own history goes back that far. Hashal has a history with Harry in particular; however, not even Hashal expected Harry to be THE Duke (though the Scout DID tell Hashal that the Duke was a Speaker). While the Scout apparently DOES have extraordinary sight AND hearing (decidedly useful qualities in ANY Scout), they don't include legilimency of the boss.
Excele X. Kurokami chapter 71 . 7/11/2017
Wrong. The lowest ranking noble class in Britain is actually the baronet/barometers, not the baron.
Reader chapter 68 . 7/9/2017
You know, Harry and co are being so boneheaded about Ireland. All they have to do is go to the border between Ireland and Britain and throw up their area denial wards. They do that and they don't have to even set foot in Ireland.

Seems even Charenwell is afflicted with magical idiocy.
Rando65 chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
I'm not exactly sure what I expected, this is a bit too smutty for my tastes... I had hoped that the smut would be introduced later and slower and thus while I love the concept of the story I am not going to continue.
Reader chapter 56 . 7/6/2017
Total Concubines: 42

Charenwell witches: 26
Randoms: 9
Targeted: 1
Total: 36
Missing: 6

Your math leaves something to be desired.
ExceleKurokami chapter 54 . 7/6/2017
One thing you omitted in the history of the Witch Trials and Burnings was that the Church took all the property, physical and monetary, of the 'witch.' Quite a few of the 'witches' burnt happened to be very, very wealthy. One could say that the burning of 'witches' is what led to Christianity being so rich back then.

Ironically, one could go further and say that Christianity led to the downfall of the Noble system by torching many young ladies.
PGHammer chapter 37 . 6/25/2017
Okay - why the planes that date back to World War II? First off, they already HAVE the planes - it's called "using what you already have". Second, exactly WHAT do the DEs have in the way of anti-air? Nothing - that's what; they don't even have anti-DRAGON anti-air - let alone anti-air that would be proof against aircraft (meanwhile, the RDCAF has aircraft and the ability to use dragons as a screen) between bombs and dragon-stooping, what defense would the DEs have? Also, you don't have to use munitions in bombs - you could also use bombs to deliver potions (a nice little side-project for Weasley Munitions - the twins, in other words), and I'm not even talking about the Draught of Living Death (or Peace) - I'm talking about more insidious stuff like growth-acceleration potions (turning shrubs into forests - really nasty when you are talking thorny shrubbery).
PGHammer chapter 60 . 6/25/2017
Riddle is cursing - and it's of the Muggle (not magical) sort - no WONDER poor Runcorn is befuddled. His *ears* are burning - but nothing else is. Riddle even EXPLAINS why he's horked off to the befuddled Runcorn - prior to another storm of Muggle curses. In fact, Riddle told Runcorn to spread the word - do nothing. Not ONLY no going after Potter, but no going after anybody - not even so much as ONE Muggle. (He's THAT screwed.)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
Hate it
G the Headmaster chapter 40 . 6/13/2017
Outstanding discussion with Cissy. It xplains the story.
Every time I reread it I am amazed at how good it is!
G the Headmaster chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
I would love to live in Charenwell!
G the Headmaster chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
I'm rereading this. I had forgotten how good it was!
tammgrogan chapter 73 . 6/11/2017