Reviews for The Harem War
katmom chapter 76 . 12/13/2015
Would love to see this completed. Thanks for sharing with us.

katmom chapter 33 . 12/11/2015
Excellent, they are aware of Dumble's influx of money. Thanks for your attention to details!

Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 76 . 12/10/2015
Good story so far I hope you get back to writing this again please post again soon if you do!
katmom chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
I'm really enjoying your story. Lots of twists and turns make for a fun read.

Had a thought, even though this hasn't been updated in years, and you may have fixed this little loophole layer on. If Harry pays top dollar for all of the concubines, then Dumbledore will get a pile of cash to help his own crusade. Maybe, as I read on, this will be addressed.

Thank you for sharing this gem with us.

biggiebig101 chapter 46 . 12/3/2015
at first the scorecard was fine and dandy.. now it just seems to be padding your word count..
Guest chapter 65 . 11/25/2015
Me encanta pero me gustarĂ­a seguir leyendo la historia
Wings236 chapter 76 . 11/20/2015
I am incredibly impresst. There is obviously a lot of thought behind this Story. It is just sad that you seemingly aren't continuing this amazing peace.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Me encanta la historia me gustarĂ­a seguir leyendo la historia
Saissa chapter 76 . 10/18/2015
HUGE SIGH. That was BRILLIANT! Since I am clearly old enough to read the M-rated stuff, U really really enjoyed this entire story.

The detailed histories were brilliant. The author has to have done a LOT of research to not only find it, but also incorporate the magical history into the muggle history! The world of Charenwell was brilliant too. I would LOVE to see a map of the Duchy of Charenwell.

I am only sad that this story appears to have been abandoned. It has not been updated now for more than 4 years. Great story! Great World Building too!
Saissa chapter 75 . 10/18/2015
Dumbles certainly has Hagrid well and truly under his control. But then Hagrid has never been betrayed in an obvious manner by Dumbles so that his eyes can be opened.

Grawp is heading for Charlenwall to find Hermione? I hope he understands that he can never mate with Hermione since she is already mated!

Still no sign of Fawkes...
Saissa chapter 73 . 10/18/2015
Welcome back Sirius! And Cyril is probably as close to Sirius as anyone can get!
Saissa chapter 71 . 10/18/2015
I'm glad Hermione apologised.

And Vernon and Petunia are certainly improving.

I loved the tour through the Weasley's potions plant as well!
Saissa chapter 70 . 10/18/2015
Hermione clearly does not understand the issue of succession despite claiming to be the smartest witch of her age. She needs to LISTEN to what Harry is saying.

He is NOT saying that he will never adopt. He is just saying that he wants WAIT before he adopts. He is willing to adopt children AFTER his own succession is assured. He is the duke and he has the right to make that decision.

I really do not understand what Hermione is getting her knickers in a twist about!
Saissa chapter 66 . 10/17/2015
So what happened to Fawkes? In a previous chapter, he left Dumbles office with a letter and was sent to find Harry. He stopped to remove the letter which he dropped and which was picked up by a badger. The badger was portkeyed to Dumbles office and supposedly did some major damage. But no mention here of Dumbles returning to a damaged or destroyed office.
Saissa chapter 65 . 10/17/2015
I'm confused again. Several chapters ago, I am sure I read that the Grangers were in British Columbia, Canada, when they received a letter from Hermione, as well as a note for Robert, recalling him to active duty. This was for the charenwall military due to his experience in the SAS. They were supposed to fly from Vancouver to Toronto and from there to London.
So I am confused that in this chapter, you now have them flying from San Francisco to NYC and then on to London.
4,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »