Reviews for Letters From The Dark
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
VertnNice story, thanks
owleyes1213 chapter 29 . 9/15/2015
All caught up and this has been absolutely fantastic! The Snape-Lily dynamic is always a fun read and I do look forward to your next update. Best wishes on publishing your book. Know you are very talented, which you probably do, and that this has been one of my favorite stories involving the Marauders era. Can't wait and good luck!
owleyes1213 chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
I KNEW PERSEUS WAS SNAPE. The fact he chose "Perseus Evans" was so obvious on my part. You threw me for a loop about mentioning Mulciber. I didn't put two and two together when i realized that Mulciber would use Serverus for his homework. Only then was I confident in my original assumption. Wonderful arc by way! My heart is still hoping for Snily but I have a ways to go still. Again you're writing collaboration with Anachronistic Anglophile is amazing and this is absolutely wonderful to read. Thank you!
owleyes1213 chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
This is so bloody brilliant. I am only on ch. 6 and I'm absolutely hooked. I don't care if you change Severus's change of heart... SNILLLY!

Regardless, you write so fluidly! Everything flows well and even if the updates are quick I see no flaws and am excited to read more of this story. I have a ways to go but I am excited to continue.
ebonypol chapter 29 . 8/24/2015
awesome ness~~~ thanks for the update! it was awesome ~~ :)
Saramagician chapter 29 . 8/23/2015
MMM...wondering what Dumbledore wants to talk about! And how Lily is going to handle the situation with Severus! Update sooon...
sev.lilyaditya chapter 29 . 8/22/2015
please update law of unintended consequences
anotherboarduser chapter 29 . 8/22/2015
I like this chapter...

It is enjoyable to read the consequences of Lily turning James down... But I dislike the hypocrisy of the consequences... I mean Lily's mother should be held partially responsible as she coerced Lily into not cancelling then...

As for the light, how "light" can it be when the same marauders who promise a good showing against the dark is the SAME marauders who would try to feed an innocent student to a werewolf... then continue to bully the said student...

Also, I think Lily should reject all attempts to part her from Severus...

I think Dumbledore may try to say something "light" side - but Lily should reject that as "light" isn't what it's portrait itself to be...
teedub chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
I'm reading this story for the first time after finding "purgatory of lily" story and am enjoying it quite a bit.

I must say, I'm not very sympathetic towards Lily at this point. Though I do have over 20 more chapters to read (yay! for me) so my opinion will probably change.

That being said, she's a conditional friend at best, thinks her side is more important that Severus's, and seems to think that he should just pine away forevermore while she continually rejects his apologies. What he said wasn't really that bad and she's an awful friend. We've all said some hurtful things in the heat of the moment and he's shown real remorse. She totally refuses to see the pressure he's under nor his POV. She never lets him get (justifiably) angry at his treatment nor his tormentors.

I just can't engage with this Lily since I just want to smack her, gather Severus up and run away with him :-) She deserves Potter and Severus certainly does not deserve her false friendship. LOL, I want him for myself.
Suzululu4moe chapter 28 . 7/18/2015
hmm i wonder how petunia would react when she hears about this. on one hand she won't have james as a brother-in-law, thank goodness... on the otherhand Lily has a debt to pay.

hm wonder what Lily will do in the summer... she is old enough to get a summer part-time job.. say babysitting/dishwashing/waitressing/lawn-mowing to pay off her debt. or she could spend it with her sister/mother.
Suzululu4moe chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
yea a party wouldn’t be good idea… since there a so few people, Eve,Mary,Lil,Sev… and since half the people are sorta antagonistic about one another Lil n Eve. it would get awkward real quick….boy needs to get some supportive friends before he marries otherwise the wedding would be mostly of snape haters who wish lily would divorce and see the light soon. who knows maybe he will eventually save someone’s life with a potion or something.

lol teenaged Sev. one again reminded that he is human and has interests in females.

lol the place lily found XD It would be hilarious if the middle-aged man beside her turned out to be someone she will meet again in a more … formal setting.
Suzululu4moe chapter 26 . 7/18/2015
lol the potters and the stupid impression they made… telling a family that just lost a member how they had purposely disowned someone and are proud of the act of disownment…really the pitiful reason because he wrote a book….like at least twenty years of brotherhood dropped over a book…..such coldness towards family sure is a great way to make impressions to potential future-in-laws.

i think even petunia is on the Snilly team if she had to choose between the nonsensical/insane James and the grumpy Severus.

i think i like canon Vernon Dursely better than James Potter and James’ dad. Think about it, Vernon despite knowing the dangers harry brought to the family, did not abandon Petunia and Dudely. Many men ditch their wives n children for less than that. He had years and time to hightail it out of there, if he wanted his son … really he could have fought for custody while Harry stayed with Petunia. Vernon at least stayed with his family despite knowing that dangerous psychopathic magical hit men are out to get the nephew living with them.
Suzululu4moe chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
nice a new friend. though i wonder when he will make a male friend. a wedding without a best man…..well i guess his master could work if they grew close enough... or they could break convention and let Eveyln do the job.

lol cowardly grffindors….. though which is worse having them waste money or stringing james along.

funny how the daughter of a master needs lessons…. then again different family members have different fortes…. kinda like how Harry is not a bully like James or how Andromeda, Bellatrix, and Narciisa have totally different interest n personalities.

though i wonder how expensive a magical trip to Europe would be, considering the weasleys of all people had a full summer family trip to Egypt in PrizofAzkaban and Molly/Arthur/Ginny visited Charlie at Romalia in book one.
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
lol the potter part… too bad no one was there to witness it…. it would be hilarious to tell the kids about in the future.

im glad he made up with his friend.. only having lily as his emotional anchor is unhealthy.

the patronus suits them. Mcgonngal would probably verbally strangle people who disses cats.

yes finally.
Suzululu4moe chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
i find it hilarious that sabrina of all people disses sluts when she herself is a not-so-secret-fan-slut of James. i guess it makes sense since Sabrina might be jealous of her for having the freedom of sex with any guy. With Mommy n Daddy Perceival wanting their plastic little sabrina to be a gold digger/high-class courtesan in some arranged marriage. maybe her lack of freedom in choosing a spouse is why she always forces her values onto lily. Sabrina probably got brought up to stay away from poor boys with no connections/social status... which is why single heir James would be perfect in his eyes.