Reviews for Two Weeks
A Anonymous FanFiction Writer chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Thought it was a great chapter! Brilliant chapters, quick question - when does the story end?
shamelessforyou chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
I think the Fez/Lucy and Red/Laurie scenes are just adorable :3

I do think Hyde still has feelings for Jackie especially now since she has matured and mellowed out. I think he is still in love with her.

...it's Donna...she always has to find some reason to get pissed at Eric.

My heart is already breaking wondering how Red is going to handle Kitty's death. Bob to the rescue.

PS: I want to re-read the chapter where Hyde and Donna open the door to find Eric/Jackie kissing but I forgot which one it was.

Nim
cajunghost chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
That shared moment between Laurie and Red was just nice, I loved it. And its true a father would do anything to make sure his daughter is happy and safe. Keep up the good writing.
That70sShowLover315 chapter 50 . 2/18/2013
Great great chapter to start back off with! The highlight of the story for personally was the talk Eric and Donna had on the Vista Cruiser. It reminded me of the first seasons of That 70s Show, so much memories. Amazing writing for that scene. Maybe even the best in this entire story so far! Also Eric's sarcasm made me laugh too, so you havent lost an INCH of your writing skill. And thats hard to do when you come back to a story you havent wrote in for a while. At least for me it is lol.

Also that scene with Hyde and Jackie was kind of sad. They should at least be friends but its obvious about whats holding them back. And awesome ending. Im glad that we finally get to hear about Bob. And I LOVED Red's reaction to it. AMazing job at this whole chapter. You started off strong! And the next chapter is up already. Cant wait!
Guest chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
51 chapters? Is this story going to keep going forever or are you going to reach the end soon. You keep dragging out the ending. I think is time that you wrap it up or start working on how to end this. It just keeps going forever and ever. What is the point if we never reach the ending. What is the ending to this?
Marla's Lost chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Though to be fair there are only a few people who are harder to talk to than my mother, and on that list includes people like Hitler and Castro."***Loved Kitty's admission here - funny

-o-
"Or perhaps its much more simpler than that, my dear Watsons." He said in his best British, Sherlock Holmes impersonation; their frowns led him to going on with his account, "You see the person who called and informed Mr. Robert Pinciotti about the current situation 'twas I."

Donna frowned at the little bow Eric gave them "You called my dad?"

"You?" Jackie was somewhat shocked.

Hyde smirked, "Man, Red is gonna kill you."***Poor Eric - he really stepped in it this time didn't he?

-o-

Well Scooby Doo isn't a dog, he's a scaredy cat!"

A loud gasp came from Fez's mouth before he pulled himself back together and shouted back, "Popeye eats vegetables!"

And in that next instant another one of Kelso and Fez's useless little debates started. ***Cartoon debate - Kelso wins!

-o-

What brought this on then?"

Laurie looked up at him, "I just love you, Daddy."

Red gave a slight frown when he heard her words. He knew that, she didn't have to tell him; though when he thought about it, it was kinda nice to hear.

"I love you too, kitten." He said as he pulled her closer to him.

"And thank you." She added.***Sweet little bonding moment - will she have one with Kitty?

Nice chapter and fun cartoon conversation - Betsy and Lucy are too cute! Can't wait for Bob and Donna's reaction - good reading!
topher girl chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
i liked this chapter and the way J got E to agree to stay, was very in character !

i liked what Eric said about Jackie being lucky in a way that her family wasnt that close :) it was sad ...
Ghost 1247 chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
I see Eric stuck his foot in it again, Kelso doesn't seem to have changed any! Still love it all!
topher girl 0102 chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
yeah , the Red scene was well written , and sad :( ...

and I know this fic is meant to be JE , but i still felt a little sad that Eric wouldnt even talk to DOnna about how he is feeling ...wish they could have stayed friends but these things do happen ...

and Randy's grandma reference ...spot on LOL...thats like the only thing i remember about that guy from S8 , his references to his grandma :)
tophergirl chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
sorry i think i forgot to sign my previous review and i keep meaning to say your author notes at the start with the medical profession disclaimer get me smiling eachtime ...so clever :)

i think i like Hyde more than Eric in this fic , so far LOL :)

mmmm, chocolate eclairs ...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Suddenly her face dropped, when did she start checking out Eric Forman's—nerd boy's—butt?***

Ohmigod, how did u manage to get to chapter 51 without any JE smut ? LOL , or maybe im missing something here, maybe u dont like reading it but not averse to writing it ,...just kidding ... :)

another cute funny chapter and all that talk of breakfast has got me good and hungry ...its so long since i had breakfast at macdonald's ...midmorning coffee is the closest ive gotten in years :)
im still tophergirl0102 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Hey sweet chapter , i loved the JE talk outside in the backyard , :)
im still tophergirl0102 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
The microwave stories were hilarious , i dont think ive ever exploded anything but plenty of spills and stuff from heating drinks and curries too long :)

oh poor Eric, i feel so bad for him feeling so out of place and not feeling like he knows what to do ...hope things get sorted as the story moves along ...
im still tophergirl0102 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Nice chapter ...but im a little mad at Eric for coping so badly with Kitty being ill ...cmon Eric, man up a little ! Your mom needs you to be there for her right now :)
shamelessforyou chapter 50 . 2/14/2013
I say that Hyde isn't over Jackie as he pretends to be. I'd like for him to be jealous a bit like him have this back thought that he and Jackie would eventually get back together. Hyde and Jackie aren't all the way done with one another.

Nim