Reviews for Two Weeks
w chapter 52 . 2/5/2014
I have taken all your stories off my list to read.
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Psh, what? I'm not crying, who's crying? NO ONE because I'm definitely not crying. Okay, maybe just a little. But it's like... barely...

Moving on. I really enjoyed this chapter :) and I'm soooo sorry I haven't been able to review for a while... first week of school has been VERY hectic and probably will continue to be, *but* I have some time now so let's do some work!

Going back to the first part of my review, I was seriously choking up by the end there, for which I commend you because that is a very difficult thing for someone to do (I think the only time I've ever cried during a movie was when Dobby died in the last Harry Potter). It was very touching and believable, and I think also necessary for Eric, so he can have those last moments eventually be okay after the inevitable happens (emphasis on eventually).
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
The ending got the song "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by the Clash stuck in my head, and every time that happens, I can't stop singing it for a week. So thanks actually; it's a great song to have in my head :D

Okay, I probably laughed way too much at "It can't be Randy 'cause no one but Donna likes him." Too true, too true. Wow, I have been ragging a lot on Randy throughout this whole story... I'll try to refrain myself, but I can't make any promises. I also loved Red's line "I don't have a favorite either, but not for the same reason." That's such a Red thing to say, I just love it :D

I love that Jackie is comfortable enough with Eric to tell him about her family. It hasn't been much so far, but it definitely shows how everything that's happened is bringing them much closer together. I also really like that this story isn't rushed in any way. A lot of the time with fanfiction, writers have the characters completely click and fall into place (or back into place) all at once, or in a bunch of overly extravagant revelations - but this is taking just the right amount of time with the right amount of subtleties that need to go unnoticed by the characters, instead of practically teleporting from one state of mind to the next. There has to be transitions and stages between those transitions to really make it work and be sensical, especially with these particular characters. Really, really good job with that :)
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
LOL the part about Laurie at the beginning! I laughed sooo hard at that. Okay, this is definitely my favorite chapter so far. Eric and Jackie are AMAZINGLY written in this. Like, seriously, it was slightly perfect. I think the best part was how Eric noticed that Jackie was being really bossy for him and not herself, because now that I think about it, she did that *a lot*. Sure, she was also the princess and bossed people around to get what she wanted, but she never went without trying to get the people she cared most about to be the best they could possibly be. She was always trying to get Kelso to be more mature and Hyde to actually put effort into the things he did and make something of his life, so I think it makes total sense she would do the same for Eric and not let him make the wrong decision, something he'd regret forever.

I sort of freaked out at the mention of Breakfast at Tiffany's. Not about the movie (haven't seen it) but because I'm seriously obsessed with the song right now, so it came at the perfect time. It kind of works for Eric and Jackie too. Guess I gotta go watch the movie now, though! *says this at 12:10 AM* Yeah, okay, probably tomorrow...
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Red's scene was really nice :') And I'm really loving the bits at the beginning that are in italics. It makes the story that much more deep and truthful.
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Oh my god, the beginning was hilarious! Grr Eric is so frustrating though... staystaystaystay! But Jackie's plan will probably work. Or it'll go horribly, horribly wrong. It can only be one of the two! Either possibility would no doubt be wonderfully entertaining :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Oh, yes, Jackie the Mechanic. It sorta made me sad when she was apparently saying "Ew, grease" at the muffler shop, because in "Career Day" she was *covered* in grease and simultaneously having a blast. I always thought that was awesome :).

I can't wait to find out what happens when Red gets home! There will be lots of feet in lots of asses I predict... you know, for not telling him sooner about what was going on. Hmm, could Red also make Eric stay? Oh, the possibilites! In the words of Hyde, I think I might be giddy :D.

This was a really great chapter - laid back, sort of a break from all the drama, but still had some little important bits, like Eric realizing he doesn't like seeing Donna and Randy together (which I think will prove to be interesting later on), deciding they were gonna call Red ASAP, and of course Jackie checking out Eric's butt. That last one especially. Inherently essential would be a good way to describe it.
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
*GASP*. Kelso's teaching Betsy how to say burn! Best. Thing. Ever. Haha anyway, this was a fun chapter. Like Funland! And funnel cake... oh and Funyuns! Mmmm. (I'm sorry, I'm a child...)

Can I say this is the first time I find myself agreeing with Randy? *is weirded out*. I think it's good Kitty gets to enjoy the time she has left. Maybe that's my existentialism speaking, but I think it's important to live - not just be, but actually live. And that can be difficult for someone on the brink of nonbeing, but not so much for Kitty I think, because just by sharing the company of her family and nearly-family, she is truly living. I hope Eric decides to grant her that precious yet simple pleasure. It'd certainly make my day :). Although, I'd love this story regardless, I'm sure.
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
That ending :'(. Stay Eric, stay! sigh...

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I really do love this. It's got some of the show's humor, and then it's heartbreaking at all the right times. I am, of course and yet again, very much looking forward to the next chapter!
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Lol, Jackie getting "making" breakfast. I can so see her doing that. And I love Kelso and Fez here - the characterization has been perfect in this story :)
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I watch the Superbowl for the commercials too haha. And, you know, the football's okay too I guess...

That was a great chapter! This story is really good, and it's sort of refreshing (even though the JE stuff hasn't quite started yet) since I've been obsessing over JH nonstop lately. I mean, I love it, but you gotta try something different after a while, you know? ooh look at me, living on the edge lol...

Okay, I'm getting off track. Umm yes great story - it's very real. I am definitely looking forward for the chapters to come!
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh, I love how Jackie and Donna greeted each other haha! Grr Randy... stop being all, like... Randy-ish... GOD! heh I get a little carried away sometimes with Randy. But I really liked this chapter and yay Eric's home! I still gotta get used to Kitty being sick and everything, but I guess everyone in the story has to do that too, right? :)
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Gah it breaks my heart to read about Kitty dying... I can picture it, but I desperately don't want to, and the scene in my head seems a bit obscured in a weird kind of surreality... I don't quite know if that makes any sense whatsoever :). Anyway, this is a really interesting story so far, and I'm definitely liking bossy Jackie lol!
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hmm that was very interesting - I'm definitely looking forward to this :). The part when no one listens to Randy... heh heh... I'm sorry, I'm just cruel lol.
Icarus K chapter 52 . 8/1/2013
You're an absolutely awesome writer. You've captured the characters personality perfectly, specially Fez and Kelso. Now I haven't read a lot of 'That 70's Show' fan fiction but yours is by far one of the most well written and realistic stories I've read. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the up coming chapter!
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »