Reviews for Two Weeks
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
LOL the part about Laurie at the beginning! I laughed sooo hard at that. Okay, this is definitely my favorite chapter so far. Eric and Jackie are AMAZINGLY written in this. Like, seriously, it was slightly perfect. I think the best part was how Eric noticed that Jackie was being really bossy for him and not herself, because now that I think about it, she did that *a lot*. Sure, she was also the princess and bossed people around to get what she wanted, but she never went without trying to get the people she cared most about to be the best they could possibly be. She was always trying to get Kelso to be more mature and Hyde to actually put effort into the things he did and make something of his life, so I think it makes total sense she would do the same for Eric and not let him make the wrong decision, something he'd regret forever.

I sort of freaked out at the mention of Breakfast at Tiffany's. Not about the movie (haven't seen it) but because I'm seriously obsessed with the song right now, so it came at the perfect time. It kind of works for Eric and Jackie too. Guess I gotta go watch the movie now, though! *says this at 12:10 AM* Yeah, okay, probably tomorrow...
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Red's scene was really nice :') And I'm really loving the bits at the beginning that are in italics. It makes the story that much more deep and truthful.
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Oh my god, the beginning was hilarious! Grr Eric is so frustrating though... staystaystaystay! But Jackie's plan will probably work. Or it'll go horribly, horribly wrong. It can only be one of the two! Either possibility would no doubt be wonderfully entertaining :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Oh, yes, Jackie the Mechanic. It sorta made me sad when she was apparently saying "Ew, grease" at the muffler shop, because in "Career Day" she was *covered* in grease and simultaneously having a blast. I always thought that was awesome :).

I can't wait to find out what happens when Red gets home! There will be lots of feet in lots of asses I predict... you know, for not telling him sooner about what was going on. Hmm, could Red also make Eric stay? Oh, the possibilites! In the words of Hyde, I think I might be giddy :D.

This was a really great chapter - laid back, sort of a break from all the drama, but still had some little important bits, like Eric realizing he doesn't like seeing Donna and Randy together (which I think will prove to be interesting later on), deciding they were gonna call Red ASAP, and of course Jackie checking out Eric's butt. That last one especially. Inherently essential would be a good way to describe it.
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
*GASP*. Kelso's teaching Betsy how to say burn! Best. Thing. Ever. Haha anyway, this was a fun chapter. Like Funland! And funnel cake... oh and Funyuns! Mmmm. (I'm sorry, I'm a child...)

Can I say this is the first time I find myself agreeing with Randy? *is weirded out*. I think it's good Kitty gets to enjoy the time she has left. Maybe that's my existentialism speaking, but I think it's important to live - not just be, but actually live. And that can be difficult for someone on the brink of nonbeing, but not so much for Kitty I think, because just by sharing the company of her family and nearly-family, she is truly living. I hope Eric decides to grant her that precious yet simple pleasure. It'd certainly make my day :). Although, I'd love this story regardless, I'm sure.
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
That ending :'(. Stay Eric, stay! sigh...

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I really do love this. It's got some of the show's humor, and then it's heartbreaking at all the right times. I am, of course and yet again, very much looking forward to the next chapter!
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Lol, Jackie getting "making" breakfast. I can so see her doing that. And I love Kelso and Fez here - the characterization has been perfect in this story :)
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I watch the Superbowl for the commercials too haha. And, you know, the football's okay too I guess...

That was a great chapter! This story is really good, and it's sort of refreshing (even though the JE stuff hasn't quite started yet) since I've been obsessing over JH nonstop lately. I mean, I love it, but you gotta try something different after a while, you know? ooh look at me, living on the edge lol...

Okay, I'm getting off track. Umm yes great story - it's very real. I am definitely looking forward for the chapters to come!
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh, I love how Jackie and Donna greeted each other haha! Grr Randy... stop being all, like... Randy-ish... GOD! heh I get a little carried away sometimes with Randy. But I really liked this chapter and yay Eric's home! I still gotta get used to Kitty being sick and everything, but I guess everyone in the story has to do that too, right? :)
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Gah it breaks my heart to read about Kitty dying... I can picture it, but I desperately don't want to, and the scene in my head seems a bit obscured in a weird kind of surreality... I don't quite know if that makes any sense whatsoever :). Anyway, this is a really interesting story so far, and I'm definitely liking bossy Jackie lol!
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hmm that was very interesting - I'm definitely looking forward to this :). The part when no one listens to Randy... heh heh... I'm sorry, I'm just cruel lol.
Icarus K chapter 52 . 8/1/2013
You're an absolutely awesome writer. You've captured the characters personality perfectly, specially Fez and Kelso. Now I haven't read a lot of 'That 70's Show' fan fiction but yours is by far one of the most well written and realistic stories I've read. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the up coming chapter!
Branlyn1974 chapter 52 . 7/25/2013
Just finished chapter 52 and I can't wait to read more! Hope you plan on updating soon because the suspense is driving me crazy! Lol. I will keep watching for an update and in the meantime I will check out some of your other stories and see what else you can suck me into lol.
Branlyn1974 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
I am now on chapter 31 and I can't stop reading! On the show Jackie and Hyde were my favorite couple but you have got my attention with your Jackie and Eric pairing! Really looking forward to where they go as a couple and how Red and Kitty will react. And as much as I tear up when I think of what's happening to Kitty and how Red will deal with it, I'm still looking forward to the end of this story. Keep it up because you're doing an amazing job!
w chapter 52 . 7/12/2013
I really like this story and glad your back to it.:)
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »