Reviews for A story at 2:48 AM
teenwitch18 chapter 13 . 9/10
Oh shizznit, I had a feeling something like this would happen but not to this extent, I tell you what I was not expecting this at all when I first started reading this story back in 2010/11.
Can't wait to see where this goes!
I love this story so so so much.
can't wait for your update
Kichou chapter 13 . 1/11
Poor Sena. Hate it when people are angry at you for being good at what you do. Nice chapter.
clueless1164 chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Oh my gosh there's so much happening! SENA HAS TO GET BETTER! And he and Hiruma need to make up cuz they belong together
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this fic, cuz it's great and I can't wait for the next chapter.
alice 0 chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
I really like this story! Can't wait for the rest to come out!
Female President Cocoa-sensei chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
/cries
When I saw this update I was just like...
/hyperventilates
I haven't even finished reading it yet, I'm just reviewing first XD
clariecandy chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Oh my gosh thanks for updating! ;u; It's been quite a while since I last read this story so I went back and read it from the beginning haha. It's still as great as the first time that I've read it. :DDD Lol my love for this ship will forever sail. Uuu my heart aches for Sena and Hiruma. ;A; Hiruma-sannnn where are you
WantToBeADog chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
You have no idea how happy I am due to you writing this.
tiara calla chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Welcome back Author san! You know how happy when i got the email notification of ff net that you updated your story?! Just seeing the name,i remember that it story about Sena injured leg or something like that. And i'm sure,i am on a ride for angst and suspense again. So yeah,i really am happy that you decided to countinue this story.

Hope Hiruma find the culprit soon and gave them hell after what they did to Sena. I also want to know what happened with Shin and Agon after that,how bad is their condition,body,mental and the like. And lastly,will i ever see the time when Sena opened his eyes and the first thing or person he see is our comander from hell Hiruma?!
Really can't wait for that to happen or anything in the next chapter!
VanillaRosemary chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
god please please please make it better!
please finish the story i need to know how this ends!
do sena and hiruma have an emotional talk?
what happened to shin?
agon?
who were those guys and please tell me hiruma finds them and makes them wish they were never born!
does sena have any chances at playing football again? can he even walk?

PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
VanillaRosemary chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
agons become a ninja now, albeit not a very successful one if hes so easily spotted.
VanillaRosemary chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
i think your portrayal of agon is pretty spot on. He is an insufferable ass, even when compared to hiruma's devil nature.

I feel kinda bad for sena though, poor poor sena is completely wrong about hiruma's intentions, actually i don't think hiruma originally had intentions to bregin with, to me it looks like he had the inclination and is just now realizing and moving with it.
the flirting is pretty awkward on hiruma's part i find this very funny.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
There is nothing more frustrating than reading an amazing story, being so involved and invested in the plot and then running out of chapters. And knowing that since the last update was 2011 you'll probably never get one. But ah well

While it wasn't terribly innovative, it was a compelling story. The differing povs gave depth to things as we saw it from another perspective. Even if the flooding excuse is shenanigans, it was still funny and could roll with it for the sake of plot. It was a roller coaster of a story and I'm sad there's not more, but I enjoyed what you had anyway, thank you!
blueeyedinnocene3 chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
uggggggghhhhh...I need mooooooooore! *falls to the floor hands still on laptop* I can't believe someone would hurt innocent Sena like that! Well, they're not gonna survive once Agon(possibly), Shin, Himura, or the rest of the Devilbats find out!
blueeyedinnocene3 chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Well, what can we say other than "Great chapter!" or "Nice job! Keep up the work?" By continuing to read the story they obviously love and enjoy it *scratches cheek in thought* But I understand. I too would like insight on the stories I have written and I have to say you're doing a very good job. I hope you continue to write this, if it isn't completed already, By the way, are you going to tell us what those three teenagers with the metal bat were doing when Suzuna was looking for Sena?