Reviews for Speak Low If You're Sober
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Great Job, this is some nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great story, I love the whole concept of it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love this fanfic, just getting the whole college feel to it, was so worth it. Thanks for sharing and writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great fanfic
ketbelle chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Great story! Really wonderful depiction of both Sam and Freddie. I would just love if you ever think of writing a sequel or maybe even an epilogue. Thanks for this. :)
Moviepal chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Great story.
Lovely Pencil chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I like the idea of Freddie developing feelings for Sam first rather than the other way around, it's freakin' adorable. :D

Love this story!
Red ladybug chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Amazing you've really grown as a stutter if you haven't yet considered a career in literature I suggest you start now :)
beast916 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Excellent story. Probably one of the best ones I've seen at actually capturing the strength of Freddie. Most writers look at the isolated physical incidents between Sam and Freddie and make that an overwhelming part of the story, but you were able to able to show Freddie's quiet strength and Sam's insecurity in a great way. Thanks for the story.
Linwe-Amari chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
I absolutely adore this. I couldn't stop reading. I plan to read more of your stuff in the very near future. :)
seejayy chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
I, for one, am psyched that you didn't leave it as a one shot (though it would've been a great one) the other chapters were just too perfect. I thought Sam & Freddie were really in character and the dialogue was great. I also really liked confident!Freddie, as I much prefer a back-and-forth Seddie over one-sided abuse. The only thing I missed was maybe a token appearance by Spencer...Anyways, it'd be awesome if you wanted to write more and thanks for writing what you did!
Done and Absent 435 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
THIS IS AWESOME! great, great, great, great, story. hope you keep making more!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)