Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
i just found this story on facebook and i loved it. it was such an interesting idea! i just wish there was more!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 9/3
Dang, girl! This is something I would have loved to read!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 9/3
Perfect poem to see us to The End!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 9/3
Jacob was more reasonable than expected but that just means Bella gets to keep her friend! Loved watchin' her dazzle Edward for a change...we do tend to forget just how old fashioned he really is LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 9/3
Bella's more scared of Charlie than she ever was of James LOL! Good thing he loves her more than he's mad at her!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 9/3
Ha! After givin' James such a smack down, you're totally forgiven LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 9/3
You went there! *facepalm*
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 9/3
Yeah, okay...that makes sense now that Edward has read everything in James's mind, with Laurent confirmin' his assessment! Now, let' hope Bella's not stupid enough to fall for the ol' "I'll kill Renee if you don't show up at the ballet studio" ploy *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 9/3
Maybe I missed something but why would James and company be lookin' for Bella when they left her for dead and didn't even know her name? Something does not compute...yet!?
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 9/1
The wolves have it comparatively easy in the transformation department! At least they don't burn to cinders for three whole days!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 9/1
Hurricane Alice is a force to be reckoned with, for sure! But I don't think Charlie minded since it meant Bella had made friends and was therefore more likely to stay with him in Forks! Of course, addin' Edward to the mix is gonna be a different kettle of fish LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 9/1
Heheheh! Edward was quick to take advantage of Bella's need to curl up and disappear, in a manner of speakin'! Might be time to introduce him to Charlie since he's gonna be glued to her side for the forseeable future!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 9/1
Jasper reachin' out to Bella was a pleasant surprise! But I'm not happy the wolves made Bella doubt herself...she's stronger than she thinks!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 9/1
Billy's gonna be so surprised to learn Bella's a very fresh newborn...one who shouldn't be nearly ready to function is such close proximity to humans, let alone her own father!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 9/1
Fate kinda looks like Alice to me LOL!
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »