Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
Tomon chapter 22 . 16h ago
Enjoyed this story, nice twist with Bella arriving as a vampire but most of the events staying similar with the expception of what was the direct consequence of the change. On the other hand as much as I praised just that Bella fleeing the same way as in canon just didn't worked for me.
It's a family of eight vampires with mind reader, emotion manipulator and future seeing pixie :-D They even known that James wouldn't stop but they let him play his scheme? Why wouldn't they stop him immediately? Even without all their abilities it's eight against two or three at best. In canon with Bella being a human? Yes, there is a risk since all that would be needed is one attack and Bella would be dead but here? Not really.
But at least we got to see Bella disassemble James in very spectacular way :-D Well, that's what happen if newborn can keep control and older vampire loose his :)

So overall definitely a very good story and I thank you for the opportunity to read it.
teamcarlisle21G chapter 9 . 3/2
love it
rel95 chapter 1 . 2/25
ccool story
Jen chapter 1 . 2/23
Loved it.
DarkPhoenix777 chapter 5 . 1/31
Hey fate in Hindi is vidhi
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 8 . 1/19
GAAAHHH. Why can't all boys be like eddi here. Off to build a time thing to go back to the 1990 and find a boy my age.
This chapter reminds me of the anime 'Tokyo Ghoul' since Bella swallow the food then puke it out later
X.summergrey.X chapter 23 . 1/1
this sounds very interesting.
X.summergrey.X chapter 22 . 1/1
I would hate doing that to my parents but I so understand why she needs to.
and I really like the poem at the end.
X.summergrey.X chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
lol. just loved the ending there with the whole marriage thing.
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
wow. im surprised you didn't have jasper show up. I would think he could hear them and be worried since shes a new born
HoosierCullen chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
Read the fic and loved the idea and your story. You kept close to the characters that Stephenie created and we all love to read. I think the idea of Bella being changed before going to Forks is a great idea and you did and excellent job of making the story work and keep in line with the canon writings. I also liked how you used a mish-mash of lines and ideas from the book and placed them in places where they really worked.

I think you really should think of continuing this into a sequel or two. I mean you still have Victoria to deal with and what will the Volturi do to get a hold of Bella and even Alice. I think you have a knack of writing this world and think you should really set down and consider doing a sequel or two. All I can say is keep writing.
artri chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
God I want to read it, going to look for it now.
artri chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Most enjoyable story.
mygooddog chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Just found your story , like it so far. If your interested EmilyF.6 writes great storys.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »