Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
featherdusterpixie chapter 13 . 7/9
edward was a bit of dick here!
the wolves' arrogance is pathetic!
ramnarineruth chapter 4 . 7/1
oh my god i can't read this shit anymore bye.
its annoying how docile bella is being. god.
Blah chapter 2 . 7/1
I get that Bella has to keep up appearances, but does she really have to pretend to trip and stumble that much ? geez.
Tomon chapter 22 . 3/28
Enjoyed this story, nice twist with Bella arriving as a vampire but most of the events staying similar with the expception of what was the direct consequence of the change. On the other hand as much as I praised just that Bella fleeing the same way as in canon just didn't worked for me.
It's a family of eight vampires with mind reader, emotion manipulator and future seeing pixie :-D They even known that James wouldn't stop but they let him play his scheme? Why wouldn't they stop him immediately? Even without all their abilities it's eight against two or three at best. In canon with Bella being a human? Yes, there is a risk since all that would be needed is one attack and Bella would be dead but here? Not really.
But at least we got to see Bella disassemble James in very spectacular way :-D Well, that's what happen if newborn can keep control and older vampire loose his :)

So overall definitely a very good story and I thank you for the opportunity to read it.
teamcarlisle21G chapter 9 . 3/2
love it
rel95 chapter 1 . 2/25
ccool story
Jen chapter 1 . 2/23
Loved it.
DarkPhoenix777 chapter 5 . 1/31
Hey fate in Hindi is vidhi
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 8 . 1/19
GAAAHHH. Why can't all boys be like eddi here. Off to build a time thing to go back to the 1990 and find a boy my age.
This chapter reminds me of the anime 'Tokyo Ghoul' since Bella swallow the food then puke it out later
X.summergrey.X chapter 23 . 1/1
this sounds very interesting.
X.summergrey.X chapter 22 . 1/1
I would hate doing that to my parents but I so understand why she needs to.
and I really like the poem at the end.
X.summergrey.X chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
lol. just loved the ending there with the whole marriage thing.
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
wow. im surprised you didn't have jasper show up. I would think he could hear them and be worried since shes a new born
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »