Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
chrismhinsch chapter 1 . 3/3
Great story. I love this concept. I hope you eventually get to writing a sequal or two. i love all the fluffy potential this has.
celajwhitney123gmail.com chapter 9 . 12/20/2023
oh screw Mike Newton, who cares what that little pip squeak thinks?
mikurokoru chapter 5 . 11/22/2023
κάνω, करना and делать don’t translate to “fate”, but to “to do”. I noticed it right away because I know Russian, but it’s the same with Greek and Hindi.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2023
I lost all respect for the story and writer when you recreated that stupid dumbass scene between Bella and Charlie. It was fucking stupid in canon, it’s even more retarded to copy it when it’s even more fucking pointless. I’m out.
knotsoveryou chapter 22 . 6/18/2023
loved every word of this! thank you!
tunsia chapter 22 . 6/18/2023
I know this was complete a good while ago. But I just found it . Such a lovely twist on the cannon. I love that Bella saved herself. Thank you for such an enjoyable story!
25 chapter 2 . 4/4/2023
I just finished the first chapter but BEFORE I EVEN START the rest, I can just tell how good this is going to be already and I am so looking forward to fixating on this until I finish the whole fanfic (which I posit will not take long considering how immersive and impressive your writing has been in just the first chapter).
MsLiss chapter 18 . 1/23/2023
Interstate twist on canon
I’m hoping Bella’s shield will explode.
And there is a lighter in her purse.
MsLiss chapter 16 . 1/23/2023
Oh time to get the wolves invloved ?
MsLiss chapter 15 . 1/23/2023
I want to say billy is an ass
But I understand where he is coming from
Although he should have wanted to get Jake out of there as soon as Bella clued him in.
The was irresponsible
Phew no harm done

So he’ll either continue to be Bella’s friend or he’ll ditch her.
At least he won’t be pining after her lol
MsLiss chapter 14 . 1/23/2023
MsLiss chapter 12 . 1/23/2023
I hope this hardens her resolve
Cknsw chapter 22 . 1/22/2023
I know you wrote this a fair while ago, but I still wanted to review. I enjoyed the story line and the characters. It would easily lead to a sequel…or trilogy!
MsLiss chapter 8 . 1/22/2023
Ok so they know but Bella is frightened
MsLiss chapter 3 . 1/22/2023