Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 23 . 4/18
Confused! What is going on in this last chapter?!
Debbie Hicks chapter 23 . 3/11
24,
Kaylee's planetary power
then suddeenl Bitten too hardest then with b est friends were drain ed then skin s were so haedest became very iciest col;dest the Head noticed me hissing then was a lethal n ewborn then then with best frien ds then b rought here tghen Volturi found her with me with you therwe who turn ed you Felix rip Isabella with them her screams with m y own then Let them go then Kidnapped then then gotten weapons then then fed from as all of more as all of the Vulcan s as all of them join ed the Phoenix covern was a assassin coven then Taken lives good then boun d forever then were drain ed of then too late were wearing four then merged then were n ot humans these weere their Carnivorous selves with both with the human s turn ed then the head found her unstabe with the others with myself with the rest then Chainede then blewe frely with Cullen s with both had a power to sen se Dan ger was ESP With them then aExecuted this on e broke law witll die with you broke law of hunting animals Felix rid of Isabella Marie Swan kill her her screams with their screams with my own with them BLAZING Tore without both without blood then then brought them then too late with them then suddenly too late atom ized then then were no lon ger aliv e Alice Bella oh my god I Adapt with them we can't die they done oh man then my powers were emerging then emerged uh oh I got a Negaverse b ad feeling it's a bad om en gasp she's pychic so they gifted then myself had planetary powers Kaylee yes your eyes are Falkor's Red oh god my throat is Murderous with yours then suddenly Animals were Drained but ripped alive then myself felt it had ESP Sensed danger held up m y ward then began chanting and was religious an d more deeply spriritual You'r Sushi Rin jin rpryu pryu tou ZEN EVIL SPIRIT BE EXORCIZED! My gift was Pryo-based then suddenly MARS FIRE IGNITE! Blaring a fiery cocoon then myself wore a Shinto's shrine maiden's robes was chanting hair was flying with bangs something of my history was in fact from the planet Jurai was in fact very sacred but pure an d holiest what is that fire ball EVIL SPIRIT BE PURIFIED! Leaping into the air threw a ward then Garrett fet legs poked upwards oops I Sense Daimons Alice she has ESP To sense yokai good god Woman She's is a priestess then news of m ore members were turn ed but altered by sn akes with Vampire venom mixed up c ausi to hold my ward with Japan ese symbolsAlice she is a Priestess it's a woman of Auhority ranks an d titles an d suprem e ceremonial ranks an d powe you girls are Acolytes with you are Executors with threr then blacking outside then smashed then as al of them reported these on es are guilty of more members are bitten but attacked good atomize them then too late Executed then were extinct then too late were as all of more were as all of more guards then suddernly Exploding then five to more were deceased then more as all of them as all of them were as all of them it was too late had our looks/theirs destroyed from here then us/them were Kindred with Galactic Lycans hey buzzed hair Bella did had styled a lot of courses onlin e ow crap placed on Milltary diets from help then BURP! Excuse us we need to be healthier beings c rap not bad to myself relax sis holy Cronus oops what is that how ancestral it's robes then Jessica flirted with primal desire powers then now asleep then blown as all of them with mated women had kids then followed now too late brought as all of them here then too late had been wiped pout then more guards as all of them.
lizyeh2000 chapter 23 . 2/11
Loved your story , now favourited!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
must bella always have low self esteem? Shes so fucking pathetic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
He got her a new bed, computer, AND painted her fucking room and all she says is "ya blue is fine" ? What an ungrateful CUNT!
VryUnique chapter 22 . 7/27/2017
I do think Charlie is a bit unreasonable. Bella is at an age when girls date and Edward hasn't done anything to earn Charlie's disdain. To treat him poorly just for dating his daughter is just ridiculous.
Great story! Thanks for sharing it.
I wish there had been more plot at school. I'm sorry we don't get to see the reactions of the students on the appearance Bella's ring.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 7/27/2017
Glad Jacob is somewhat ok with Bella. Was he jealous when Edward pulled her close? Would have loved for Edward to reveal what he was thinking through that talk.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 7/27/2017
Seems nobody is even thinking of Victoria, the person whose mate they killed.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 7/27/2017
Awwww... Bella needed a few more minutes. I would have loved to witness James realizing he had lost and was going to die.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 7/27/2017
Alsways hated how Charlie was hurt by Bella running in stories.
VryUnique chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
They should call the wolves.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
Can't believe Edward would mention leaving when they're both vampires. Didn't realize you could leave your MATE to find someone else. Seemed a pretty stupid thing to say.
I think Bella should have at least waited a night before Edward came over.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 7/26/2017
Awww...
VryUnique chapter 13 . 7/26/2017
Would still like to know what Rosalie's problem is exactly. I'm thinking it's that Bella is a newborn and she doesn't like the family being responsible for her but I would think Bella has proved herself by now. She has to see how happy Edward is so I think she is just selfish. I hate how every makes concessions for her.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 7/26/2017
I hate how they act like they're in charge and could take out the Cullens if they wanted. I would love to read a story where they're put in there place, there are so few.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »