Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
VryUnique chapter 22 . 7/27
I do think Charlie is a bit unreasonable. Bella is at an age when girls date and Edward hasn't done anything to earn Charlie's disdain. To treat him poorly just for dating his daughter is just ridiculous.
Great story! Thanks for sharing it.
I wish there had been more plot at school. I'm sorry we don't get to see the reactions of the students on the appearance Bella's ring.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 7/27
Glad Jacob is somewhat ok with Bella. Was he jealous when Edward pulled her close? Would have loved for Edward to reveal what he was thinking through that talk.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 7/27
Seems nobody is even thinking of Victoria, the person whose mate they killed.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 7/27
Awwww... Bella needed a few more minutes. I would have loved to witness James realizing he had lost and was going to die.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 7/27
Alsways hated how Charlie was hurt by Bella running in stories.
VryUnique chapter 16 . 7/27
They should call the wolves.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 7/27
Can't believe Edward would mention leaving when they're both vampires. Didn't realize you could leave your MATE to find someone else. Seemed a pretty stupid thing to say.
I think Bella should have at least waited a night before Edward came over.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 7/26
Awww...
VryUnique chapter 13 . 7/26
Would still like to know what Rosalie's problem is exactly. I'm thinking it's that Bella is a newborn and she doesn't like the family being responsible for her but I would think Bella has proved herself by now. She has to see how happy Edward is so I think she is just selfish. I hate how every makes concessions for her.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 7/26
I hate how they act like they're in charge and could take out the Cullens if they wanted. I would love to read a story where they're put in there place, there are so few.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 7/26
I hate how the wolves try to dictate to the Cullens in stories like they could wipe them out if they want to. I hope Bella doesn't let them step all over her. I'm sure there are probably at least three wolves by now.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 7/26
Fate sounds a lot like Alice...lol
I'm surprised that Bella didn't think of Alice and be annoyed that Alice might have only tasked Edwards feelings into consideration when she made the choice not to save Bella. I know that Alice probably saw clips of human Bella with Edward and the hardships but Bella doesn't know that.
What an ass mike is, sounds a bit stalkerish and obsessive where Bella is concerned. Will he keep trying?
VryUnique chapter 9 . 7/26
Bella has a point... how does she know Alice isn't making decisions in the best interest of her and her family? She doesn't and should be suspicious. We all know why she is making her decisions but Bella doesn't.
What is Rosalie's problem? If Bella was human I could understand but she's not so what is her problem? Cant wait to hear what selfish reasons she has.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 7/26
Bella thoughts are her own and she should tell Edward she doesn't want to share her thoughts.
Bella's right, Edward acted like he hated her and scared her earlier in the day, I'm glad she didn't throw herself at Edward.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 7/25
At least Edward has relaxed.
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »