Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
Montara chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
A constant shadow might be annoying but Edward acting charming might be ok.
Montara chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
She's so smart :) But she went through so much already. :(
Montara chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
They are so pushy with her. What if she wanted to keep her secrets?! Who are they to demand her past? It should be enough for them that she doesn't kill humans but even so, she's a vampire...
Montara chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Again, poor Bella. And so soon after her death :
Montara chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Poor Bella :
Montara chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
She's smart and strong to resist humans so soon after her transformation and blend in so smoothly. I like it!
Annoy mouse chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Kind of disappointed that you didn't have them hunt James and Victoria down right away. What's the point of letting them escape? Bella's already a vampire, they have numbers and gifts on their side, so why not force the confrontation while they have the advantage?

You even had Edward share James' scent with them beforehand!
Ellachanted chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
So, I probably should have reviewed more than this one chapter. But I suckered like that. When a story is good, that next button is so much more tempting LOL! I don't know how I missed this. I try to read all the good Vampwards. Anyway, really enjoyable take on the Twilight story. Liked that Bella was changed before coming to Forks. Made her and Edward more even, I think. Though it would have been fun if she had a small slip around Mike. Okay, not really. :)
teamcarlisle21G chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
love it
featherdusterpixie chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
edward was a bit of dick here!
the wolves' arrogance is pathetic!
Laraleecroft chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
oh my god i can't read this shit anymore bye.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
its annoying how docile bella is being. god.
Blah chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
I get that Bella has to keep up appearances, but does she really have to pretend to trip and stumble that much ? geez.
Tomon chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
Enjoyed this story, nice twist with Bella arriving as a vampire but most of the events staying similar with the expception of what was the direct consequence of the change. On the other hand as much as I praised just that Bella fleeing the same way as in canon just didn't worked for me.
It's a family of eight vampires with mind reader, emotion manipulator and future seeing pixie :-D They even known that James wouldn't stop but they let him play his scheme? Why wouldn't they stop him immediately? Even without all their abilities it's eight against two or three at best. In canon with Bella being a human? Yes, there is a risk since all that would be needed is one attack and Bella would be dead but here? Not really.
But at least we got to see Bella disassemble James in very spectacular way :-D Well, that's what happen if newborn can keep control and older vampire loose his :)

So overall definitely a very good story and I thank you for the opportunity to read it.
teamcarlisle21G chapter 9 . 3/2/2015