Reviews for Scheme Of Fate
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
Billy's gonna be so surprised to learn Bella's a very fresh newborn...one who shouldn't be nearly ready to function is such close proximity to humans, let alone her own father!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 9/1/2018
Fate kinda looks like Alice to me LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 9/1/2018
Okay, now might be a good time for the Cullens to give Bella a lesson in how to pretend to eat human food!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 9/1/2018
Well, that went more than well!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 9/1/2018
Bella still doesn't realize just how unique she is...Edward's bound to be completely fascinated!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 9/1/2018
Somehow, I don't think Edward minded Alice throwin' him under the bus as Bella's babysitter LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 9/1/2018
Bella woke with the gift of stubbornness...which was a very good thing for the humans in her life!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 9/1/2018
Carlisle's gonna hate to have missed this even if Esme recounts it for him word for word when he gets home!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 9/1/2018
Bella seems to be under the impression Alice's presence only put off the inevitable!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 9/1/2018
Oh, to be in Edward's head as he realizes not only what Bella is but that she's a really, really, new newborn vamp!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Wow! Abandoned as a newborn vamp, Bella didn't even realize she should have been wildly out of control for year or more and actually went back home to her mother and Phil AND went to school...well, when it wasn't sunny! Pretty sure she's got Carlisle beat all to hell and back in the control department!

(Your story was mentioned in Facebook group The No Rules Twilight fan fic Recs Club on 29Aug18)
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
I haven’t read fanfiction for a long time. Your story is perfect for my reunion haha! You’ve written it so well and I’m totally fascinated and loving it!
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
Really liked your twist on the original story, thanks for sharing!
x AnneCullen x chapter 22 . 7/2/2018
Wonderful story and beautifully written. I loved the twist of Bella being a vampire already. Would have loved to read more about their future.
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 23 . 4/18/2018
Confused! What is going on in this last chapter?!
1,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »