Reviews for Aint Too Proud to Beg
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
a seriously fabulous
iztim1 chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
WOW! that was really great. I might need a cold shower myself. LOL All in all, it was well done. GOOD JOB!
mumrulz chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
Loved the way that you had Booth believing that it had all been a dream.

**the time of day when he had to leave the perfection of his make-believe fantasy life...and he hated it! He prolonged the inevitable as long as possible...lying there with his eyes closed, not wanting to face the day..

...Booth & I have soo much in common.

**The best damn night of his life had been oh so real!

...okay...maybe not!

**And that lingerie hanging off the end of the bedpost sure as heck wasn’t his!

...of course it wasn't his...it wasn't his colour!

**retrieved his jeans from the floor. Minimising time, he didn’t worry about doing them up completely...no time to waste...

...think of all that time he wasted just putting them on...now if he had really wanted to save time... ;-)

**The most handsome wide-shouldered, bare-chested, lean-waisted alpha male with a cheeky smile and bed tussled hair!

...*sigh* just picturing it *drool* . . . sorry, got carried away...now where was I (not with Booth- d#mn)..hmm..

..oh, yes...you had me from the very beginning of this fic to the very end...again, love the way that you write...I could see it all playing out in my (mainly coz there is so much empty space in there lol)...& you managed to keep true to the "Booth & Brennan" that we all know & love, while concentrating on their emotions.

...& here I was breathing out a great sigh of relief at the fact that I had finally caught up to you...& then I turn around & find that I had 2 alerts for your new story. Wow, you have been busy - time on your hands?...has the 'dale run out of coffee?...or the pubs run dry?...or the "boys" not back yet?...Not that I am jealous..nope..not way... no siree...not me (was I convincing?)

Looking forward to reading the new one. :-):-):-)
jmbatt chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
I could see Booth thinking it was still just a dream... and waking up in Brennan's bed had to be a wonderful revelation! And going back to bed w/her even better!

Great story and a fantastic ending... where's the next one? :)
nikstarr chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
aww I love the final chapter!

It's very very beautiful!
rbs89 chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story. Although I'm not a fan of the streams of consciousness style that you used in your story, I thought you kept booth and Brennan pretty much in character. I mean, who doesn't love a story where b&b get together?
Jess chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
It is so it.
jacklynvt11 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
That was an awesome ending. I really loved this story & enjoyed reading it. Excellent job withthe ending.
laffers18 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
So sad its over, but it was brilliant!
BBfan4ever chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
I think we all could use a little therapy when it comes to obsessions with this show! thanks for another chapter!
chelsea1234 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Loved the epilogue. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
YES! YES! YES! FINALLY!Great story! Thank you :)
chelsea1234 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Thank God for Gordon Gordon! I hope they don't lose their nerve this time! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Booth is being so frustrating. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Thank God! Listen to Angela bone. Ask him! Thanks :)