Reviews for Fire's Shadow
affability chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this is not crap, seriously.

azula does have an unnatural desire to antangonize others, and always wants to win, she hates to lose, and the way you wrote her really made me have some sort of achey feeling in my chest.

she's a fascinatingly angst-worthy character, and she's so complex and i love how you wrote her; her determination, her need for power, to be the best, to be respected, she wants it all.

but in the end she lost, and she couldn't take it. she kind of went insane, though, and this is sad, but that's azula for you. she wants things too badly, too much, so much that it cannot be healthy.

and when she loses, you can literally see the anger, the hatred, she feels for losing. you got into her head very well, and this really, truly felt like her. it was wonderful.

favoriting~
sundayguts chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
The way you wrote it made it obvious that shes it was amazing...
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Cool fic, I think it definitely captured the insanity of Azula and her downfall.

Boss
Azula4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this was really good (:
Passionworks chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Well, well. I like this, actually. Personally, as more of a formal writer, the use of underlining and bold text was bothersome, but, I think you did this intentionally: to show disarray and insanity, perhaps? Azula's character is strong here and the voice you give her is perfect for the role you portray. Nicely done. :)
PompadourAppreciator chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Its definently not crap! The way you wrote this definently gave the impression the character is insane. Hope you write more Avatar fics :D