Reviews for Smile Like You Mean It
BowsLB chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
aw. makes me sad. everyone deserves a chance to have some innocence.

good story. i could really see that as an episode (from the first season, but still).
BowsLB chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
poor dean. it is common knowledge that winchesters should not hunt alone. they get into scraps that can only be gotten out of with family rage and protectiveness!
BowsLB chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
i very much like the historical tie-ins. classic literature turned into a tickle monster? priceless
BowsLB chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
it may have been tough, but so far, this sounds exactly like an episode would go. good job!
LivingForTv chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
GREAT ending! Oh how sad. Not much hope there. And I did find it scary, the monster was a real piece of work and the references were cool.
LivingForTv chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
"manxome foe" eh? You're constantly putting my English to the test, and that's a good thing! Other than that, this was a lovely battle scene. I'm speaking as one who is only slowly learning to write them so I read them with extra care. Well done! I also enjoyed the banter with the foe, and the startling yellow fangs were a nice addition.
Soncnica chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
“Well?” Sam prompted. “Do you think parents should just be more honest with their kids?” Sam slumped in his seat. “Fat lot of good it does anyway, protecting them. I’m sure Alice died because of something gruesome. And you know for a fact how many kids we’ve never saved.”

Dean’s words were torn as he opened his mouth to speak.

WELL THEN...huh...

tnx for a great read!

hugs,

S.
Soncnica chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Now, the things about Dean Winchester could fill a book. A very short, tawdry book but a decent paperback at the least.

AWESOME!

Now, the things about Sam Winchester could also fill a book. A very tall encyclopedia with a rigid spine that probably was to smart for it’s own good.

AWESOME AGAIN!

great fight scene... :)
Soncnica chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
“Who’s there?” Dean called.

“Lettuce.” Came the deep growl.

Dean looked at Sam and raised his eyebrows as if to say, “What the fuck?”

WTF? ROFL! AHAHHAHAAHHA LETTUCE! hahahaha
Noninone chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
“Do you think parents should just be more honest with their parents?”

Did you meant: Parents should just be more honest with their children?

'cause that doesnt make sense dude, LOL

Yeah, the story wasnt scary, but it was fun. Let's blame it on the Tickle Monster ;D

A little bit more serious at the end thought. Think Dean doesnt agree with Sam to much.

Awesome story. Chao!
maymacCay chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
nice. great ending. it was a lot like an actual SPN episode so i loved it! kudos!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
I thought this story was great and the ending - wow, what an ending...

Well met challenge, my dear.
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
aw the story is complete oh well it was good while it lasted and did u hear the sad but happy news Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese Are Engaged
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Oh! Just when we were going to find out what Dean thought! lol Oh well. We can fill in the blank ourselves.

Great ending. I'm sure the poison will wear off and they'll be their version of normal eventually. *pets them*

Great fic. :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
We won't tell your boss, babe, I promise.

Terrific chapter!

And I get the feeling we're not quite done yet...