Reviews for Beta Fish
Madam Irralee chapter 1 . 6/22
So creepy, yet so awesome. I loved this! my favorite bits were the lines about the beta fish and how you tied it into the end. Seriously cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh my god! Amazing! I love it so much!
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I had to read this because I read Phantasmagoria and loved it. Now that i've read this one I understand it much better. Oh btw I actually read a version of Ye Xian and I loved how you included it. You just put so much thought and effort into all the stories you write, keep it up!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Korea Kaito dream come true And the song Uninstall! Fantastic Wouldnt you agree Russia

Russia: Da J

*giggle*
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Can I just say that I love this story to death, before I begin my review proper? Okay: I love this story to death.

I love your characterization of Korea and China, especially the dynamics between the two, and Korea's yandere personality. It fits so well for them, especially since Korea, at this time point, would be more than a little going off of the deep end.

The entire fic is a gem in most of the Korea fanfiction; most of it's not very well done, so finding a story that's written like this just more-or-less made my day. Now, if you'll pardon me, I am off to read Phantasmagoria.
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You know, I was on vacation this passed week. And I got this unexplainable craving for a cracked!Korea/China fanfic. I don't know why; I'd never really shipped KoreaxChina, though I'd entertained the idea on more than one occasion.

You, my friend, are awesome. I kind of love you right now. And I always thought that Korea would have an alter-ego that is North, too. Never liked the OC Norths. :\

Fantastic job, comrade. I lurve Yandere!Korea. And Vocaloid. (I was listening to Psychotic Len's Love Song while reading this. X3)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
;A;

this is like the cazillionth time i've freaking read this and it's so touching oAo;

only i always skimmed the ending till now.

now i'm sort of disturbed. xP
anacoana chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Amazing! I've never read a story with a yandere Korea, and I really liked it. I'm glad you showed some of Japan's point of view as well. Question... I just listened to uninstall, and is that part of an anime as well? If you could tell me I would be extremely happy!
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A beautifully disturbing story :)
BadassBambi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aweseome! This is exactely how I view North Korea in Hetalia style, Korea having a mental brakdown of some sorts... so wonderfully written and you actually did your is just wow, just wow... :')

Love it~
irkeninvaderdiz chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this story is so sad! I really like the flash backs the best.

Do u mind if i make fanart for the first 3 chapters? I will give u credit!
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Greatly written. Amazing story!

I like the idea of the split personality.
Arieous chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yes! I'm not the only one who thinks that is a split personality of Korea.

I think I love Yandere!Korea too much.
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Brilliant story, very creative and well-written!
Living Chain chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This fic is so so sad D: And the fact that you left it hanging like that makes it even worse; we'd not know if poor Korea would snap in the future again! So, eeh, the best thing we readers can hope is just probably thinking that Korea got some therapy, eeh? "