Reviews for Time Dies
DropOfFire chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I applaud you. Normally I can't handle tragedy and character death but this was okay with me. I love everyone's stories about Kenny, this was beautiful with the songs and everything.
DropOfFire chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I like how this one was kinda mellow, with the song and butters' reaction.
DropOfFire chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I don't know, the song choice I think I didn't sound as good as the previous chapter but the lyrics were fine. I like how you portray everyone, I can really see them reacting these ways.
DropOfFire chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Nah, this song was good for the chapter too. Kyle is always so nice, love that kid. Oh, Kenny, I love what kyle said about him being so easy to please and doing so much for them and how he was surprised that asking Kenny if he was okay meant so much to him.
DropOfFire chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
The music WAS perfect like you said for his chapter!
EllaD chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
This is the saddest crap I have ever read man... But it's also the best. Great job on the writing I'm such a pansy though, the entire time I felt like pausing to bawl my eyes out XD
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
That was actually really moving. As much as I hated having the song lyrics between each line, I enjoyed the actual story.
All you need is a dramatic twist, surprise kennys alive the whole time. But wow, what an ending. That gave me actual feels
KennyDiedAgain chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Kids this is called a feel trip. It's a feild trip, but it makes you cry
Feliona Jeanette Vargas chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
You finally updated (Yey!). And...what a very touching moment between Butters and Cartman. I hope there will be a next chapter.

Please update

mittercups16 (Ysa)
Greytune chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
May I just ask, since Kenny has attempted suicide before without success, what made this time so different?
Lunatic's Lament chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
;O T-T o(﹏)o ( -̩̩̩͡ -̩̩̩͡ )

I'm bawling my eyes out right now (:'-( , _ ,

I want to see what he says to butters
ElectronikZombie chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow, this was such a good story, it was really sad ;u; I could really feel how kenny felt, so good job! And I was wondering if we could possibly re-act this story in cosplay? All credit would go to you of course~
AlyDmy chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Oh my god... I can't believe you updated! I went crazy when I saw this in my email inbox!

This chapter was really good, and after writeing this review im going to go find that song. And from past experiances with this story, I have a torng feeling that this song will become one of my favorites, like Carry Me Down, Hear you me, and Last Time.

My friends are going to go crazy when I tell them you wrote another chapter.

Im hopeing this isnt the last one... I think he gave a letter to Butters to...

I can't wait to read more!
Dirge for the Dead chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
This is a very touching story. I really hope you remember to update soon, because I'd love to hear what Stan thinks.
Dirge for the Dead chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
This is amazing, but it made me cry... seriously. I can't wait to see how Butters and Stan react.