Reviews for The Thing
Justin'sBieberNewFiancee chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story was recommended to me by DynamicLala. She was right. This is really good. Please continue.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hahaha, and we all have minds like sewers :')
chymom chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Loved this one!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
LOL. Perverts. XD Poor Justin. :3
FozuzGaoa chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
LMAO ! I like that when you have Justin/Alex next to a pairing Jerry/Theresa in an episode, it really looks like they're a couple (it's the same effect when they're hanging out with Zeke/Harper lol) !
vlalita chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Poor Max, he was so confused.
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Cute XD
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Guess who was laughing her butt off ...Me

lol so hilarious
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OK...

Amusing. Your fanfics are long jokes so far, in a good way. I am sure that this is not meant to be taken seriously, and I like it that way.

Wait, is this about incest? ;)
Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
hmm...fluffy...I liked it. I had fun XD
turkeycat chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
omg! that was hilarious! full body massage, wow!
xoSolxo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Haha nice :)

Pretty halarious, I loved it!
CyWiz chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOL, that was so funny how the kids thought or Alex and Justin thought they were doing something sexual when it was just Theresa trying to learn how to cook a dish for them! Then, Alex flirting and teasing Justin right in front of Max! Full Body Massage, ha! I wonder if Justin said yes to Alex's question, haha. Great job on this!
Baku babe chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Liked it? LIKED IT? I f$cking LOVED IT! I absolutely LOVE double-entendres. It's HILARIOUS! And I love Alex's subtle and casual reference to what her and Justin do hahahaha and I also loved the full body massage explanation LOL ROFL wonder what Jerry and Theresa will think if Max mentions it at breakfast the following morning or some other time *starts day-dreaming*. My fav part has to be Alex's last line directed towards Justin - Holy guacamole! So HOT!