Reviews for Superboy: Origins of KonEl
Tony-El chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I'm very curious how you are going to write this story. Will Superman still fight Doomsday? What's Lex up to in your version. Very curious. Will Connor realize that he's being used anytime soon? Please update soon.
unoaranya30 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
This is really shaping up nicely Ben.

I'm curious to see how they test Connor.

nice touch having Cassie as his escort, and Doomsday! I always like a good Doomsday fight.

looking forward to your next chapter
john777 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Good chapter, keep writing
blaker316 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
another awesome chapter
hellacre13 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Hey, Nice chap there. I liked the meeting of Clark and Con and the League's reactions to him.

Poor Con, he'll soon see how much Lex is using him and whoa Doomsday on the horizon. Not good.

Update soon
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described what ewveryone was feeling when they found about Conner. Please update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Oh boy, Lex is just going to keep on isn't he, and interesting point about Corben, what does he do to relax, and how long is his mind going to be strained at that level, before he may really snap? Can understand Kal's frustration as well, and will not want to be in the bad guys shoes when he finally gets ahold of them.
Arcadia81 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Congrats on Donna having a baby. Yes, Kyle is stuck with endless teasing now for his fainting. Kal and Diana are just so cute together. Diana can try but she can’t resist Kal when he wants her. The same goes for Kal if he tries to deny Diana. I do wander if all this fluff between them is the calm before the storm. Nice touch adding Jon's problems and Clark handling. I imagine as great life would be for the Kent family, a whole new set of problem arises. Yes, Cadmus is stupid but Lex is psycho crazy. Great job!
Arcadia81 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Wow. Cassie is a bit naïve isn’t she? She sees someone that resembles Superman and doesn’t think that’s odd? Conner is what Cassie needs though. Someone to free his tainted mind from Lex’s influence. Lex Luthor complete psycho. That was some fun thoughts Diana had of her and Kal involving his self control. That would be some fun dialogue too. :D
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Uh-oh! Trouble is afoot but isn’t that always the case when things are going well for Superman and Wonder Woman? ;) Lex must have a death wish if he harms Kal and Diana’s children in any way. Oh, well. Kal is also very lucky Diana didn’t kick his butt once after she recovered from giving birth. LOL! Then again, one look at those pretty eyes of his and she melts. Can I babysit the kids when Mommy and Daddy are busy? :D
unoaranya30 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Let's see...

We have Wonder Woman, Wondergirl & Wondergirl. I like it.

So now Donna has a bun in the oven and Kyle's the baby's daddy.

Some nice moments between Kal and Diana.

I really like what your doing with Superboy.

Lex is as evil as always.

Looking forward to your next chapter Ben
blaker316 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
awesome chapter
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Great chapter. Love the interplay with all the characters. Clark and Diana and their family and friends are written with so much warmth. You know your dialogue is so good and spot on.

Looking forward to see how they will be using Connor to do their dirty work and to see him rebel at some point.

And that intro...hahha...that was after my own heart. I empathize with Diana and know exactly how she feels about that chest. ;)
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clatk teasing Diana. Please update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Well, Luthor has made another big move, and will be curious what this will mean when it comes time for him to implement the next part of the plan with Kon. Nice to see how Diana and Kal are continuing to get on in a loving relationship where they don't have to hold back so much with the other.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »