Reviews for Superboy: Origins of KonEl
victor4782 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Whoa. Clark and his kids at the mercy of Lex. Bruce, Kyle, Diana, Wally and Dick meeting all their big bads.
victor4782 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Wow. Interesting how all these people talk about their lives. Kyle exhausted as hell as his wife talks about her invigorated drive. Clark and Diana with Red K thrown in the mix. That sounds exciting.
victor4782 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Clark and Diana cause an earthquake and around the same time Courtney asks Cassie on how good a kisser Conner is. Charming.
victor4782 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
victor4782 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Yes! So not only do you have Conner and Cassie getting together you finally bring Kyle and Donna together. More than that you get them married and with children.

Now more than ever I wish you showed Clark and Diana getting married. I wish you had shown Kyle or Donna receiving their token for their upcoming wedding. Kyle catches Diana's garter or Donna catches Diana's bouquet or both. Even more importantly I wish you had shown them getting married.

So Kyle faints at the news of his wife's expecting. Funny.
victor4782 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Conner and Casse. Yay! Nice how they both admire each others bodies as well as speaking to each other with such ease. I do love these two together.
victor4782 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Nice. So Kon-El gets his name from being clone with 'c' replaced with a 'k'. In this version unlike in Smallville he looks more like Clark than Lex being 90-10 in Clark's favor. In the show it was 50-50 with Clark's powers but in an appearance similar to the young Lex. All-in-all I prefer your version better.

Flashback to the birth of Jonathan and Lara was wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Good Stuff Really. but I was a bit confused with one thing. Is This based on Smallville Or Young justice? Just wondering.
amritpsn chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
hi writer thanks for the story,

Plot was awesome, doubtful conner under lex's control and how he was struggling to regain control was a great part of the story

But after chapter 10
the story started getting too hard to follow(maybe it was just me)
too many characters involvement was there that kinda shifted the story from the main character(kon el).
doomsday looked kinda unnecessary without, well any super involved for that matter .

no offense to the writer, but it is just a personal opinion of mine,
JamesTKent chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
I just discovered this story, and read through the whole thing of an evening.

It really was exceedingly well done, and I loved your characterizations, your plotting, and even the pacing.

I'm just sorry I only now found it.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
Great Story, well organized, good dialog, true to character, well done.

Peanut Gallery
spiritedghost chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Okay first off, I have to just say this and get it out of the way, "OH PLEASE!" They are not dead. Kryptonians are a bit harder than that to kill off. Even a hybrid would be so they are so not dead, second, that was a fantastic or as you said, "Epic", chapter. I think you needed every word of it to make it work. So much to explain so many flashbacks to help with the explaining. As for Father I am sure that is Jonathan Kent and not Jor-El. Well the clothes he was wearing helped to give it away plus the whole farm thing. Can't wait to see where you are going with this...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
It is fascinating to see the way you have developed the relationships. I am enjoying this story, it has it's moments and is fun to read. Again brilliantly developed. I look forward to seeing it through to it's conclusion as you have defined the characters. It always amazes me, and that includes the reactions I get to my own stories, that people want to see the characters as they are in the comics or in the cartoons. For myself, I would rather suspend my own disbelief and see how various authors have portrayed them. So thank you for sticking to your 'guns', so to speak, and developing the characters as you want them to be. Also the way you go about the consistency helps...Ghost!
Mr.Moe chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Great summary of comics from the 00's, I am a big fan of SM/WW and I really like the way you put together the death of superman, reign of the supermen, doom, with a 52 kinda spin. Then u gave me SM/WW with twins! I love it. Keep up the good work.
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
cool story, dont really see why the previous story had an epilogue that's after this though.
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »