Reviews for Superboy: Origins of KonEl
Megagalvatron12 chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
I love how you did this story it was awsome i like how you did doomsday in this and how you got Con-El/cassie together i could totally see this as a countination as a movie
cajun strong man 2 chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
What is next?
Tony-El chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
There is so much I want to write but I can't remember everything. Very well written story. I love the idea of Connor owning up to his mistakes and working his way back. I like your version of Kal and Kon getting back from Hell and back to the living.

My only complaint is I would've loved to read about Batman having that conversation with Superboy.

I hope I really do you make a sequel. Regarding Superboy's powers I feel that eventually he will be almost equal if not stronger and remember he hasn't been in the sun as long Superman. I think that he will eventually develop telekineses.
Robenson chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
I just finished it. As always, good job!
Arcadia81 chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
Clark’s letter to Bruce was hilarious! Poor Linda almost having a heart attack over the super identity reveals. LOL! Bruce such a taskmaster. Can’t even enjoy his engagement party without thinking about work. Lara is so sweet warming up her “Uncle” Conner’s heart. Conner and Cassie are too young to settle down so it’s cool they didn’t get together. Nice overall wrap up of the story.
Arcadia81 chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
I know who is staying at the Kent home. Hal is such a player but at least he remembers this conquest. I’m sure Conner has changed to the side of good and you know how I know this? He doesn’t want Diana coming after him if he goes rogue. I doubt Kal would be able to hold her back.
megamom2 chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
Really good ending, though I did hate to see this story end! Should you decide to carry on in a sequel, I'd be thrilled to read more!
john777 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
Good story
ImFanci chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
What a wonderfully sweet ending, Ben! Great job!
unoaranya30 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
Well Ben, while I wish the story could have gone on a little longer I think you gave it a wonderful ending (or begining).

You write very touching family and friend scenes.

You write Superman's character very well. His treatment of Connor is very touching. Nice interaction between the twins and Connor by the way.

The engagement party was quite fun

Nice little tease for Bizarro.

And of course, a beautiful ending/begining for Connor.

So you don't have any plans of continuing this story?

Well it's a bit sad that it is over but it was very good and very well thought out.

Hope to see more from you soon. :-)
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
Great wrap up, and enjoyed how some things are left open, like Bizzaro, as well as Clark teasing Conner there, and why do I have this insane image of Martha in my head now, as well as things are working slowly forward with he and Cassie, imo, which can be good. Looking forward to your next story, along with more of your Buffy cross.
Nightwing 509 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Connor startring to proof himself. Please update soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
Great end Ben!

Nice to see Conner deal with all in a very mature way and well he has so much growing up to do. This is just the beginning.

LOL...Linda seeing all the heroes and their children.

Nice story on Superboy...I am hoping a little story about a certain challenge with DK2 daughter is in the works somewhere, after you rest your brain of course? ;)
blaker316 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
awesome ending
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
Great section here, and really liked how things went, with a bit of hope spread among the wrapping up, though why do I imagine Diana figuring out a way through Etrigan to go after that hussy who tried to get Kal, LOL, and will look forward to what happens next with Conner as he works his way back un through his own merits.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »