Reviews for Superboy: Origins of KonEl
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
Great section there, and as always, enjoyed the interaction with Kal and Diana, as well as what it looks like with Conner and how things might go next time. Has there ever been a Hyppolytta/Kal match done before? I't be interesting to see Kal thrown back in time to the point that Heracles starts his betrayal and he fights the men off with the Amazons, and then to see Kal maybe recognized as a true hero of their tribe, only for him to get sent back to the future? Might that make a good fic?
ImFanci chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
The reunion scene was SO sweet. All of them actually. Even the scene between Wally and Linda. Nice job of tying things up.
ImFanci chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Bringing Constantine was definitely an interesting change, with both Clark and Connor going through Hell to come back. And the little remark between US and UK Sci-Fi was cool.
blaker316 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
awesome chapter
unoaranya30 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
That was a very warm chapter. Loved the reunion between Diana and Kal very tender.

Nice contrast with Connor's awakening to sarcasm, suspicion and contempt from Robin. You can't blame Robin for feeling the way he does. I doubt most of us would feel any different in these circumstances.

Connor's rapidly blossoming maturity is a pleasure to see. I look forward to seeing his reunion with Cassie.

And then there is Flash. You write Wally very well. This was a nice relaxing chapter and well written. Somehow I get the feeling that things won't be calm for very long.

Look forward to your next update
Nightwing 509 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have everyone getting over what has happened to them. Please update soon.
blaker316 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
wow another awesome chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
Wow, that was one of the funnest chapters I've read in a long time, with Maria and her monolouging to Conner and John talking Sci-Fi there, and wouldn't a little older Tennant make an interesting Constantine? Great sections here, and glad to see things going on forward, and now will be looking forward to what happens when they wake up, as things are getting some confusing as far as the teen relationships go maybe.
Nightwing 509 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Constatine help free Clark & Connor. Please update soon.
unoaranya30 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
Wow! That was really different and really good Ben!

I was going to ask you where you got the idea for Zee and Constantine but you answered that. Are his half-demon son and daughter from the comics or did you make them up?

So now they will be getting back to their bodies!

You know what that means. You just gots to update soon
HELLACRE13 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
This is one of the best bit of writing I have seen from you yet.

Wow! I guess it is because you are dealing with two brilliant comic book characters! Who would have thought Clark Kent could have such chemistry with John Constantine and both were in character all the time. I love how Clark passes his tests and Constantine is a riot without even trying. Ah true British dry wit.

LOL...british sci-fi vs american!

Well done truly on this.
Arcadia81 chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Nice talk Jonathon had with Conner and Clark. Even better we see a more rounded, mature Clark and he is the perfect guide for Conner right now. He needs some guidance and needs someone who has experience what he is going through. Well, some of the stuff anyway. ;)

Don't know about Constantine since I haven't seen the movie but I'll follow what you go with this because I know it will be good.
Arcadia81 chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Hmm. Tim better back off if he knows what’s good for him. Oh, I feel for Diana.

Cassie's flashback when she discovers Kal and Diana are a couple was hilarious! The right scene for such intense and serious moments in the story. It needed a little break.

Oh, I feel for Diana. Such a hard time for her now but I'm sure happiness lies ahead for her because I know you will not kill Clark. You value your health too much. :D
Arcadia81 chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Clark and Conner dead? Yeah right. You value your life too much to do something like that. Can’t blame Diana. I wouldn’t beaten Shade senseless until he told me where my hubby and kids are. Hell hath no fury like a pissed off Wife/Momma!

Funny scene for Batman and Selina. I bet he was sweating there before Selina told him she wasn't preggers. And such a nice scene with Oliver and his family. Good to see he didn't die and yeah, I'm sure Dinah will be making Ollie's boo boos better in her own way. ;)
Arcadia81 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
When I first saw the title Nemesis, I thought of that other Nemesis character I'd like to forget. Anyway...

Go Grundy! So proud of Grundy holding Doomsday and helping Diana and Donna to send him to the Phantom Zone.

Go Amanda Waller! The unexpected hero in the story.

Go Clark! Great fight with Clark and that snake and cheater Lex Luthor. And so like Clark to make the ultimate sacrifice for his kids.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »