Reviews for Superboy: Origins of KonEl
unoaranya30 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
That was another nice chapter.

The Connor Cassie moments were very believeable and sad. Connor has his work cut out for him.

Nice touch having Batman protect his friend and family by taking care of Metallo and the kryptonite.

We both know the Hal/Superman conversation will make a certain someone very happy.

You always write the Wonder Woman/Superman intimate moments very well and you didn't dissapoint here either.

I like where things are going. This story is very entertaining. I look forward to your next update.
HELLACRE13 chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
Aw,nice chapter. Love Clark and Diana together and I guess Cassie and Conner are young still and still growing up, so they will be constantly feeling new things. LOL. Hal has conquered again huh. He remembers that Fanci chick's name ...so she must be a special one.:p
ImFanci chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
What a nicely written chapter. Nice touch with Mia making Cassie jealous over Connor. The conversations between Bruce and Clark, and the interactions between Diana and Clark were well done. And the Super Clan is moving to Smallville with Martha? Cool.

And yes, I did like what you wrote about Hal and his last "conquest". She sounded like such a tart, too. LOL. And that Clark thought Hal's dalliances would bite him back someday. Good one. Thanks, B!
Nightwing 509 chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Clark nplanning to have Superboy live on the Kent farm. Please update soon.
Arcadia81 chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
I think after all the fighting, drama and angst we (readers) and the characters you tortured deserved a break. Love Kal and Diana's interaction together. So happy they are reunited and Kal and with their children. Nice scenes with Linda and Wally and Bruce and Selina. Sometimes I get so caught in Kal and Diana scenes I forget about the other couples. LOL!
Arcadia81 chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
I love Conner’s sarcasm. LOL! If Diana saw what Maria was doing to Kal….well, let‘s not imagine that. It would be too ugly. Never saw the Constantine movie or know much about his character but I like how you used him in this chapter. He was pretty funny. And yay, Kal and Conner got their bodies back.
HELLACRE13 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
Well you've made up for putting Clark through hell and Diana such terror.

What a lovely chapter. They are so good together. (sigh)

The Kent family on the whole are wonderful and Connor, Bruce, Wally and everyone else well written.

Update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
Great section there, and as always, enjoyed the interaction with Kal and Diana, as well as what it looks like with Conner and how things might go next time. Has there ever been a Hyppolytta/Kal match done before? I't be interesting to see Kal thrown back in time to the point that Heracles starts his betrayal and he fights the men off with the Amazons, and then to see Kal maybe recognized as a true hero of their tribe, only for him to get sent back to the future? Might that make a good fic?
ImFanci chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
The reunion scene was SO sweet. All of them actually. Even the scene between Wally and Linda. Nice job of tying things up.
ImFanci chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Bringing Constantine was definitely an interesting change, with both Clark and Connor going through Hell to come back. And the little remark between US and UK Sci-Fi was cool.
blaker316 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
awesome chapter
unoaranya30 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
That was a very warm chapter. Loved the reunion between Diana and Kal very tender.

Nice contrast with Connor's awakening to sarcasm, suspicion and contempt from Robin. You can't blame Robin for feeling the way he does. I doubt most of us would feel any different in these circumstances.

Connor's rapidly blossoming maturity is a pleasure to see. I look forward to seeing his reunion with Cassie.

And then there is Flash. You write Wally very well. This was a nice relaxing chapter and well written. Somehow I get the feeling that things won't be calm for very long.

Look forward to your next update
Nightwing 509 chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have everyone getting over what has happened to them. Please update soon.
blaker316 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
wow another awesome chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
Wow, that was one of the funnest chapters I've read in a long time, with Maria and her monolouging to Conner and John talking Sci-Fi there, and wouldn't a little older Tennant make an interesting Constantine? Great sections here, and glad to see things going on forward, and now will be looking forward to what happens when they wake up, as things are getting some confusing as far as the teen relationships go maybe.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »