Reviews for Superboy: Origins of KonEl
TYr chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Clark and Connor in the hell will be like Dante's Inferno of Divine Comedy?
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Liked that little dig at the AN there, especially as I watched the Constantine movie on video several years ango and just thought to myself, how'd this great series get to be a Keaneu vehicle? Liked how they were able to get Clark and Conner together in the trials of the afterlife, and will looking forward to what will happen when the two of them get back to the waking world.
john777 chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Good, keep writing
unoaranya30 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Nice one Ben. Nice touch reuniting Clark with his Dad. There are so many little things in this chapter that make it good.

Clark telling Connor that he forgave him was very touching and very Clark. The kindest, gentlest and most self sacrificing of the hero's. Here he is encouraging and forgiving one who was partially responsible for the near deaths of his children.

He really does have a heart of gold. Always willing to offer a second chance.

Good to see Connor starting to grow up and take responsibility.

Constantine. I don't know much about him other than from the movie, but I liked it very much.

Look forward to your next chapter. :-)
Nightwing 509 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described how Clark & Connor had to get back. Please update soon.
blaker316 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
another awesome chapter cool having them fight their way through hell to get back in to their bodies it' look they going to be going one hell of a ride
AmazoniaV chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
I really like how this story is moving along. I've not had a chance to write a review more often, but am glued to updates alright.

Update, soon, please.
ImFanci chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
That was very sweet, Ben! Very nice touch with Clark and Connor bonding and meeting Jonathan in the other plane of existence. Constantine? LOL. Looking forward to the next chapter.
HELLACRE13 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Oh nice chapter. I knew somehow Jonathan would get through to them. But what's great to see is how wise Clark has become and Connor can truly take his advice and words cause he speaks from the heart and with real experience of tragedy and hurt behind him. He's not the happy go lucky boy scout we use to know. But a man in every sense of the word. I like that maturity you show in him.

Interesting to have Constantine here. Couldn't have a better guide or a more interesting one.
Daniel1973 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
as always great writing ben.
unoaranya30 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Really good chapter Ben. I'm a sucker for good flashback scenes. I especially liked Cassie's origin. I like how well you have been able to keep the different individuals in character.

All of them, except for the Batman.

However, I'm glad that you changed his character a little bit. The change is for the better

the scenes with poly and her daughters were very nice.

Really liked your ending. So Clark and Connor may be alive or may be not.

That was cruel lol

update soon
blaker316 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
another awesome chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
I really enjoyed the flash back scenes as it gave me a better hook on Cassie for example, as I've not read much about her character in the canon, and was great to see Mum Lyta getting onto Diana a bit, along with Donna, and will wonder where you'll go with that little part with Tim there?
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Aw this was a really warm and heartfelt chapter.

Love all the conversations.

I adored the Cassie flashback stumbling upon Kal and Diana. Clark is just adorable, you don't have to even wonder why Diana fell for him. They really compliment each other well.

Hem, so Cassie snogging Tim? Yikes...drama. guilt..or maybe it's him she wants? Who knows.:;)

So the boys are in some sort of limbo? Let's hope Pa can kick them back to the land of the living.:D
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Donna remember how she met Kyle for the first time. And how Cassie met Diana & Donna. Please update soon.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »