Reviews for Cranes
Oh Konan. This fic helped me see more depth into her character and the Akatsuki. Tragic, really.
Krishka chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
It was a very nice story. Characterization was spot on. Especially of Itachi, Sasori and Konan. They were always observant. And both of Sasori and Itachi's description through Konan's eye reflect well on them as well as on her. The ending was very nice as were the beginning lines. And the way you related the whole story to the myth of 1000 cranes with Konan as the muse was very thoughtful. By reading your fic I'm reminded of a little account I read a long time ago, " Sadako's Cranes", I recommend you read it. :)
Have a nice and inspirational day ! :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This was amazing! Even if this was written for the Tobi-Obitio reveal, it's aged pretty well :)
rainyrhapsody chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was fantastic. There could be a little work done on the finer points, but overall, the deconstruction of the characters wonderfully.

Great job. I think you do quite well with angst, and I'll keep an eye out for another. (Yeah, I know this is five years-old and you're probably long gone from this site...)
owlsrawsome chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
So beautiful. Absolutely perfect
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
It's good to know that somebody agrees with me, in just how fucking scary Hidan truly is.

And also, awesome views on the rest of the Akatsuki. I LOVED ZIS.
niffaith chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I liked it but I think the one you didn't quite got was Kakuzu. I believe he fought Hashirama on his own will for his village and when he returned he was shunned because he lost -or something like that-. So I think he turned into a craving money guy for the fact that money is always there, money doesn't betray you. At least that's how I perceived the character. I still loved this, because all of them made sense and they were beautifully portrayed, as always. You really are a good writer.
Trojan Virus chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I want to cry. Good job for doing that, though. :,(
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is beautiful in a heartbreaking way.
p0str chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I wonder to myself why I have never found this before, as this piece of work is an absolutely beautiful masterpiece!

You have basically interpreted all of the characters extremely well. You can definitely feel Konan's despair, loss and confusion here - you've mastered it perfectly. It was nice to see her opinion of each member's lives. Their mistakes and their flaws. The portrayal of Tobi was also quite interesting, as I was rather hoping that she would finally realize the complete use that Tobi made of her and Nagato. Which also ponders another question. Did Tobi also manipulate Yahiko? Regardless of the answer for that, the other members were written well too. Kisame, Sasori and especially Kakuzu brought me to a thought, would they ever find the reason as to why did they choose the path they had once chosen?

You have truly captured everyone in this, and I am loudly applauding you at the moment. I'll be definitely favoriting this as well giving this oneshot another read! Thank you! :)
Yoholic chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
An excellent story
xdatenshibluex chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I could read this nine-thousand times and never get sick of it.

I loved the closing sentence for each member of Akatsuki, where it states what she hoped for each of them.

You characterized Konan near flawlessly. Bravo. :)
Confer chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i generally don't read angst stories, but this one is truly amazing.

Short, to the point, and beautiful.
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Added to favourites- if only for that last line, which marries all the depths of loss and bitterness Konan carries into one starkly elegant sentence. Also, I adore your summary, and the little slices of each of the characters in Akatsuki; insightful little flicks of a blade edge.
NekoNinja-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011