Reviews for Ignore Your Instinct
ferret assassin nin chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Wow. I'm truly looking forward to seeing more. I have a feeling this is only the beginning. Keep on writing.

ferret nin
Captain Jasmine Vanity chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
From the looks of it, most of our reviews have been about a sentence or two... I don't know about you, but that irritates the fuck out of me, so I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna say exactly why I like this story, and gush. (In my own special way...):3

The authoress tugs her knees up to her chest, staring mutely at the screen in front of her. "You wrote this?" She asks dully, still amazed. "This is... fucking terrific! I love how well everything flows. You don't sound like you're just trying to break it all up, you sound like you feel when the words want to start a new line, and you oblige." She grins suddenly. "Hope that doesn't sound too too crazy..." She looks back down at the words, then adds, "So far, my favorite is Max. He's got attitude. He's alive. (in both senses...) He doesn't seem 2D, he's someone one could actually care are the others, I mean, but I like Max the best. Although Ava is pretty close..." She shakes her head with a crooked grin. "Actually, fuck what I said about having a favorite character. I love them all." She pulls out a box of cookies and teasingly hands them to Ylime. "Here. For the kickassery of it all. Keep it up, hey? And update soon!"
ferret assassin nin chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
hm...i'm liking this. it has a really nice flow to it. you keep going, i'll keep reviewing. fair enough?

ferret nin
droppick chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
That was seriously extremely awesome!
Rockstar River chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
This is a gem! I'm enjoying it very much. I can relate to each of the characters, it's so clear. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching for this one )

*River
Only4Miken chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Love the way you're writing this. Can't wait to see exactly what happens next. Josephine sure is interesting. I look forward to finding out who she is.
unonymous chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
you always do your best with Max, but you did say he was your favorite after all...
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was intense! Love it!
unonymous chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
yes! a new chapter! I love how you write this story! You write this so well.
Anaghia-san chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Wow O.O This is definately a story that Ellen Hopkins herself would have to give two thumbs-up on- I know I do. Please update soon, I wanna see what happens next _
daniedan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love this! Its truly amazing. If you've read Identical by Ellen Hopkins, its kind of like Charlotte's point of view. I really like it! You should keep writing this! :)
Rexa13 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
It's like these characters are real people with real pains. Good job.
unonymous chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Whoa... That's a pretty rough life Max has. Anyway, I hope you continue writing.
Everilde Vernamis chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
yep, that was worth the wait! and now there's another wait ahead... this is going to drive me nuts, just waiting...and waiting...and waiting...so please update again very soon, or I'll go nutz wondering what's next.
Clari.Nevermore chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I like your format. And Please continue. Normaly i would say I like the story and gush but I can't right now. Great job. 10/10 for communicating emotions n stuff. Update?

Clari