Reviews for Stories
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
How to be bellatrix 101

Aww cute! The last part made me tear up!
MBP chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh, I actually said "Oh!" when Harry started the story, and I have a lump in my throat now. Those stories ... well, those are the two boys who needed them most, aren't they. This was perfect.
PineappleMoon chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Adorable.
xBBx chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Short and sweet, Nice.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww, perfect choice, Harry! Love it. :)

-Lee x
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
It's just a story Harry would tell... Nice fic D
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was a really cute idea - and it was very well executed. The end forced a little chuckle out of me. That's just the sort of tale that would come from Harry. I must say bravo!

Keep on being amazing!

TML
jackptollers chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
YOU SHOULD SOOO KEEP GOING WITH THIS! Just make it a bit longer You could add in some really cool stuff we never heard about the the marauders. And about Harry and Teddy too!

Love it!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is really cute!
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Hitting you up for review tag! I meant to review something longer, but when I saw you wrote this for Maddie, I had to click! ) I really like this piece - the connection between Tonks and her son is very sweet. The last line, of course, is absolutely perfect. In a crazy sort of way, I could see this becoming a full blown story - this would be a great introduction/prologue to a Marauder-era story! Awesome job!
Emmafromkent chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ah, so the story won't be forgotten :D
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
BIt of a heavy story for a little boy isn't it? I love the idea of of them passing on their stories to the next generation!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw :)
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
So good. Teddy is one of my favorite characters. He is so cute.
serindraxx chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i loved it! write again soon!

Serindraxx