Reviews for Million Miles
Annabelle chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
I still check this fic out every now and then.

nice chapter 8!

Maybe Cole will tell them about Borimor dieing and they send him and farimir instead. You know because the Lord guy values only his oldest son. That way they meet up in Rivendale with Lee...

thats just an idea but I don't care what way this turns out as long as you don't add any random crap that makes no sence.

Update!
crownedwithstars7 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
I'm really enjoying your story so far. I understand that if you've lost inspiration it would be difficult for you to update it... but I sincerely hope that your muse returns, since I'm sure many of your readers would look forward to reading more.

(Lol. It's kinda funny how reading stories like this make me write reviews with more formality than I normally would use.)
hoppygolucky chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
This is really good, please keep going!
Cairine the Elf Hearted chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Must... Read... More... i like it.
Cairine the Elf Hearted chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
write more! write more! write more!we must find out what happens next! oh yeah, and this is really well written! please, please, please, please write more!
Morrigan Saint chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Oh no, come on now! First time in 3 months I find a LOTR-fanfic I really like and it turns out the author won't even keep writing it? I know writing sucks sometimes but shite, it's good stuff you've got here. Your language is better than that of 99,9% of the authors on this page and your characters are better than most of the OC:s and originals combined! Don't stop updating, you've got something really good going here.

And, you know, if you don't update I'll have to send my Ninja Smurf-army on you.
KungFu Jedi chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
What do you mean your updates aren't very good?

I have to say the end of chapter 7 made me very nearly strip my mouse as i clicked way to fast to the next chapter!

Chapter 7 was absolutely GREAT! You doing an EXCELLENT job of keeping EVERYONE in character so far and the thought processes of Tabitha and cole are helpful, funny and revealing. I must say i am extremely impressed with the way this crossover is progressing. Some start out weird and get lamer, and some start start out lame and get even MORE lame. This one is probably the best one I've seen so far. I am enjoyng way more than i was at the beginning. you're not overly wordy and i can see you're taking your time trying to play the LOTR characters correctly Boromir, Faramir, Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin are all very well done. Since this is in movie verse (which is I think, going off the movie, instead of the books, personally i like movie verse better!) it can be difficult to keep them in character when adding a new or more modern character to the story. This is perfect so far! I like how you are alternating Cole and Tabitha's predicaments and am very interested in seeing What Cole is going to tell his newfound friends and what they will say and think! Keep at it! I heartily look forward to the next chapter! Know that my encouragement is with you!

-Kungfu Jedi :)

P.S.

(Am SO Glad you did not make Tabitha a Mary-sue! hehe I can almost imagine me in her place!) An if i can do that, then it is a good story. (After all, it's the authors point to make readers want to live the story, right? :D

chapter 9...
TinAlice chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I really love how this story is going! Your doing a real good job of keeping the characters in character and your OC's are really good! I really hope you continue this story, I would love to read more!
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Dude, no. Just, NO.

YOU CANNOT DROP THIS STORY!

This is, like, the ONLY good "Gets dropped into the fantasy" type story that's actually WORTH reading. You've got just about everyone in-character. I know what it feels liek to get bored of a plot, or not knowing what to do with it (Bleieve me, I do) But YA GOTTA FIGHT FOR FREDOM!

Wait, wrong movie.

Anyways, good luck, and I hope you decide to keep it.
Annabelle chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
I love this idea. The plot isn't that far yet but I am extremly interested in how you will continue this. I hope that Cole and Lee will go straight to end of book. :D
heaters are really necessary chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Ha, I love Cole. He's just so much fun! and pretty! Can't wait for update!
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Holy crap! That was such a great ending. Its about damn time Cole figured out where he was. But I love how you waited a while for him to put it togther; it made it more realistic.
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
I usually dislike Lord of The Rings fics; Im not gonna lie, they usually suck. I like yours though: you take time to follow a nice plot and describe the going-ons. Just one piece of advice: include Tabby in a bit more with what goes on, make her an active character rather than a supervisor, otherwise it gets boring.

ZEBWAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is all.

:{D
KungFu Jedi chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
hehehe

I honestly think that I am enjoying this. Rarely have i seen a crossover that successfully keeps everyone in character. If i may say so you have done extremely well at keeping all the original characters in-character, which is the KEY to ANY CROSSOVER! Although I wasn't real impressed with the plot, It sounded believable because you kept everyone in-character. Definitely could imagine it happening. Usually I cringe during crossovers, but not so on this one. (I have written a couple Star Wars/LOTR crossovers and i discovered that as long as I kept everyone IN-CHARACTER, it was great!) and I must say it turned out very well. I shall have to post it when I get the chance. I am greatly enjoying reading your story! That last line was pretty funny I have to admit.

Definitely wouldn't want to be caught in Gondor as a spy. That would suck. Just keep everyone in-character and don't put to much emphasis on the modern world. Everything should sort of just write itself then.

Great Job! I have only seen one other cross over that kept everyone in character like you did. Only one. And it was a LOTR/King Arthur crossover with Legolas. A Strange Fate, I think was the name.

Keep it up!

-Kungfu Jedi :)
heaters are necessary still chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
I like Tabitha more in this chapter. She seemed rather unpleasant in the others and you can really see the romantism between her and Frodo. It makes me bubbly! :) I love Frodo and his blue, blue eyes... My apologies, I'm a dirty pervert on the inside. Anyway, I'm extremely satisfied and I can't wait for the next chapter!