Reviews for Accidental Truths
moodymel chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
That was so moving and wonderful! Great job!
ghfan51184 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Okay, I liked that they got married at the end, and you actually made me like Liz and Nikolas as a couple. Actually, I began to like them, on the episode of GH when she had asked Nikolas to be her birthing coach. I thought when they were joking around about that, they could have been a cute couple, and then Brooklynn had to ruin it after she had left on maternity leave. Whatever! Good fic though, and I only wished that you actually wrote the birth of the baby. Were you going to keep it as Aiden? I know, I'm throwing more ideas at you, but that would have made the story that much more complete. Good story!
ghfan51184 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Woh! That fight between Nikolas and Lucky was awesome! I wish we could have seen that on GH when he found out about the affair, but no! I know that having Elizabeth sleep with her past and then soon to be brother in law again was sick, but when Lucky found out, we got some good scenes between all three acters. Good fic!
ghfan51184 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Interesting! I wonder what's wrong with Elizabeth? Do we ever find out in a flashback how the accident happened? Good fic so far!
pwrmom2 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
very sweet. love Liz turning Nik into a hands on father. I think the show often forgets they made him one
pwrmom2 chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
I really loved that chapter. Glad Nik told Lucky about him and Liz, that takes some pressure off of her, now she won't have the guilt of the secret any more when she wakes up and can just deal with the fallout...like Nik said, the brunt of the shock for Lucky will at least be over. So glad you made it Nik's baby
pwrmom2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
oh man, I"m loving this story too. I love how you write Nik/Liz (course I love your Electrick and LIason too...lol) Can't wait for more
BBananular chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I totally adore this story. (: And the fact that she's preggers makes it all the more better. I mean, unless it's Lucky's, which I'm really hoping against.

And I love the way you write Nikolas, you capture him so well. Adding to favs!
BellalunaMcKenzie chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I love it, completely! I hope, with fingers crossed, that Elizabeth's child is Nikolas' and not Lucky's!

Speaking of the devil, get him the hell away from her, please! He needs to go.

Here's hoping Liz will be fine, wake up and realize that she belongs with Nik.

LIK or NIZ forever!
Bella-mi-amore chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
love how you are having Steve put Lucky in his place. Bravo. I love me some Weblings.
lily chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
baby is nickolas lucky is too selfish right now.
VeritaParlata chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Yay! You posted it!

I can't wait for more, but you already knew that. :)