Reviews for A Portrait of Love
Mina Luriya chapter 32 . 12/5/2012
What?! WHAT?! You can't just stop there! No! This fic is so captivating, please continue it! Pretty please? Also... Woo Bin and Rin, they should be together. Just sayin' ;) gimme more!
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 31 . 2/4/2011
Lawl at the voice in the back of Ji Hoo's head

wonder what Woo Bin's going to do
XBlackFireX chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Sorry for the cut off review on chapter 30. I'm on my iPod, I taped the wrong button. Anyway what I was saying. It looks like Woo Bin really likes her. . lost my train of thought. Anyway update soon!
XBlackFireX chapter 30 . 1/28/2011
I really like this story! I can't decid who I hope will 'get the girl', ether though it l
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 30 . 1/21/2011
awwwww,,, poor woobin i can alomost imagine his smile droppin from his face when the little girl told him
your loyal fan chapter 29 . 1/7/2011
omg! new chapter! i've been waiting for very long! see, i am ur loyal fan ok... haha. guess you were busy. but it's good to see a new chapter! :):):)
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 29 . 1/2/2011
i wish Linden was 15 or 16 he could divorce his parents and be adopted by Rin and her father...

but i love the chapter none the less, wonder what Rin's going to do next :)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/17/2010
i cant imagine how sad ji hoo would be if rin and woo bin are dating... haha. but ji hoo is rather a nice guy too. maybe can let him be with this anonymous nice girl if the ending is rin and woo bin together. :) or else ji hoo would be really pitiful! and and and, i am looking forward to rin knowing about woo bin's background!
poh chapter 26 . 10/5/2010
when will ji hoo confess? this chapter is super exciting! especially the fighting part!
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 25 . 9/24/2010
watch ji hoo make his move on her now...
D chapter 24 . 9/15/2010
i wanna join in the christmas eve/bday party! can i? hahaha rin's hair -cotton candy! u know what? i have the vision of woobin eating rin's hair as he 'saw' rin's hair and imagined it as cotton candy! okay, i know im gross and im just entertaining myself. anw, im loving it(ur story)! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
love this! :) as usual, looking forward for next chapter! i wonder how rin will react upon knowing that woo bin and ji hoo already know bout her background!

XxVioletAshesxX chapter 22 . 8/29/2010
awwww i feel sooo bad for Rinnie

:'( woo bin cried

luved this chapter cleared up why she was so pissed at Linden's parents
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 21 . 8/20/2010
I really hope that Linden doesn't misunderstand

R Woo Bin and Ji Hoo going to meet Linden's parents?
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
awwwwwwwwww i loved how Ji Hoo compared Rin to voth his old crushes

cant wait for the next chapter