Reviews for How Long Ago Did It Happen?
CosaBella chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Sammy and Khan are just like me and my Service Dog Breezy. Perfect for working together.
Colby's girl chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
Good job ending this story. So glad you didn't take the easy out and give Sam his sight back. This was truer to the essense of your story. Take care.
monkeymuse chapter 16 . 9/4/2010
Outstanding Fic. I loved all of it. I hope that you keep going with it. I would love if Sam could get his sight back. I think it would be cool if he had the shinning vision thing but could see like heat vision or aura vision. All of your fics are great Hope you feel better soon. You are in my prayers
Janie7819 chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
Great story. I cant wait to see what you will come up with next. I love the change in the eyes, and Khan is awesome.
MysteryMadchen chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
What a brilliant imagination you have. Your ability to weave a story so easily and love and nurture it so fantastically is amazing. Thanks so much for the wonderful story and loved the ending. Sam and Dean still looking for the dad. What a great ride. Thanks so much for such a well thought out story, it was truly a pleasure. Nicole. :) By the way since you're having problems with updates, i did publish my CWESS Sam Birthday exchange story if your interested. It's called Sanity's Serenade if you haven't seen it I did just post chapter three this last weekend. Have a great week and sure hope you start to feel better soon. I sure now how it is to feel bad and not be able to write. I've been pretty sick over the last few months which is the main reason I didn't get my birthday fic published until three weeks ago. Take care and again, have a great week thanks for the story, Nicole. chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Great final chapter to this story. Awesome that Sam could sense the symbiotes still in John and he could tell when they were totally gone after Bobby completed the ritual again. Great that John and Sam had the talk they desperately needed and Sam knew John was proud of his youngest and how he coped with everything. Enjoyed the epilogue and loved the surprise of John going missing, and they boys heading off to look for him.
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Fantastic ending to the story Shelley. I'm so glad they finally got rid of all the symbiotes in John and that he and Sammy could have the talk they so desperately needed to. At least now Sam knows that John loves him!
cold kagome chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
NetMyne01 chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
A little bit late with the review for this chapter, sorry! Great update, loved the way Dean gave Sam some for independance with the running band. Can't believe John's up with his old tricks again!
Thorny Hedge chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Ahhh, another ominous ending. I love it.

Glad you're feeling better.
hotshow chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
I have just discovered this story and think it is very good.

I was wondering are you going to write a sequel?

Thank you.
Pom Rania chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
I really like it! The whole story was an enjoyable read. Are you going to do a sequel? *chants DO IT under her breath*
Samantha V chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Great chapter. Interesting that the symbiotes aren't able to control John but he is using the extra strength that they give him for his own purposes - kind of like Sam on demon blood. However, in this case, John has no outside influence so it's all him in what he's doing, which makes it worse. For the boys sake they're better off without him. Please update soon!
MysteryMadchen chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
Another great and well thought out chapter, but I gotta tell you I'm missing me some gruff but tender and REALLY REALLY GUILTY John. I really HATE those dang creatures riding around inside him. Hope for more soon, but take you time. You have to look out for yourself and make sure to take care of that shoulder. Have a great day, Nicole.
samgirl19 chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
uh oh john is getting crazy now he was shooting oh boy things are getting crazy