Reviews for Remember Me, Jimmy Kudo
Kimmiko T chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
XXkagomeX chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
OMG I don't know what to do its a amazing story! I'm imagining that once Rachel wakes up she hugs Jimmy and then kiss, while Kagome is being all sad and surprise InuYasha finally comes out and admit that he loves Kagome and not Kikyo. Kagome doesn't know what to do but then Jimmy tells her to go with him because how much Jimmy may love Kagome he won't be able to make her happy if he always keeps a place for Rachel in his heart.
ricebunny88 chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
Update please!?
Mistress of Darkness Katana chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Please update soon I love this fic!
kagomexkurama chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Plz update i would like to read wat happens and i would like 4 kagomr and jimmy to stay a couple. They make a great couple if they wer together
NLockheart chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Please get the story going! I really like it. Ah, it keeps my heart going. I really like the emotional conflicts of Kagome! Gaaah! \\\
just a reader 09 chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
Awwww D: y a cliffy? And y no more updates? I really hope u continue for this is the only, again "ONLY" case close and inuyasha cross over that's actually good plus having a jimmy and kagome pairing that's a double right there. Either way don't stop it here,I shall be cheering you on :D update soon pls!
watch who you piss off chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
hooray! Jimmy is in love with Kagome and Rachel and both Rachel and Kagome are in love with Jimmy, but as with Inuyasha, Jimmy just can't let go of Rachel. Men need to make up their damn minds. They can only have one girl and they have to be able to let the other girl go. Stupid Men.

Oh yes, they decide to ask us, "Why are women so beautiful, yet so stupid?"

"God made us beautiful so you'd be attracted to us, he made us stupid, so we'd be attracted to you."

There are two types of men and three types of women.

Men- intelligent and stupid

Women- shallow, stupid, intelligent

So please you idiotic men, who can't seem to make up your minds and end up losing the one girl who actually does care, for once in your pathetic and miserable lives, make the right decision and pick the one who will stay with you forever no matter what.
DeviTX chapter 23 . 11/16/2011
I love your story! Please, update and finish this fic. Pleaseeee... *puppy eyes*
unknown chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
i thought it was great story
Detective Conan Agency chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
LOVE this! Very interesting pairing. I felt like you stayed true to the characters and made it more believable! I hope you finish this VERY NICE!
Chiibiisuke chapter 23 . 10/19/2011
Noooooo! When can you update again? I hardly find any decent shinichixkagome ff! Love your story!
Sevvus chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
ygpaiuergapiyberiygfqabhe;yvtq ;aibc rutghpe9fghy[a4oeispsalkit

i cant wait till you start working on this again..i knew it wasnt being worked on..but i couldnt stop myself from reading it!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
This really is getting good, but I'm also getting a bit worried. Now that Jimmy/Conan has confessed that he loves Kagome, what's going to happen? Because as far as I'm seeing things, Jimmy also has a strong attraction that could be defined as love for Rachel. And It almost looked as though InuYasha was starting to really like Kagome since seeing Kagome kiss Jimmy was more like a betrayal than anything.

UPDATE WHENEVER!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
Wow you had 2 stop there so not coo just when it was getting good 2 / I'm really hoping u jump bak on this story would b a shame that another great story never got 2 see the end