Reviews for Stay With Me
Hitoko-sama chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Ah, right in my feels. So many feels. I also like to think that Sasuke, especially after Itachi's death, was a little more brutal than necessary. However, given the circumstances, it makes sense. But i think you did a really good job of capturing that here.
so good. Amazing.
loved it.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Beautiful. I like the ending, but... i'd prefer a sweeter ending. :). ah well. It goes well with the title and their personalities. Great job! SEQUEL?
KeepCalmAndWatchAnime chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The ending was so sad :(
pampoo chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was disturbingly hot, haha. And yet, so sad. Sasuke, you sadistic bastard!
FujoshiKiyo chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Interesting o.o Naruto was pulling at my heartstrings in this .
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Sequel pls? Preferably where Sasuke does stay but doesn't try to strangle Naruto? Although the rest of the rough treatment is H O T. I don't like thinking Naruto will die. But the story was good, although I was pretty worried during the whole part where Sasuke was strangling Naruto. I thought you were actually have him kill him. Thank you for not doing that.
ohddearr chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Amazing story
gulsah chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I am still crying over it...*sob sob*
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Dark, but still wonderful! I liked the comment at the end. It's the only way Sasuke can show how he cares.
KittyA192 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was heartbreaking 2 read esp the last line, that line got me. You did both characters well esp Sasuke. All the way through the chapter I was hoping Sasuke was going 2 do something tiny just 2 show he cared ,yet he didn't.

It would have been great 2 see another chapter , I would of loved 2 see what happened after Sasuke completed his goal and if Naruto would ever break his cold mask. I think it would have been interesting 2 see what went on inside both their minds , also i wonder what Sasuke would do if he did push Naruto 2 far one day and drove Naruto into complete can only push Naruto so far before his breaks even though i did get a sense at the end he already did it. Like i said it would of been great 2 see another chapter after this ,just 2 see where there self destruct relationship ended. Plus it would of been nice 2 see Naruto get an happy ending though i doubt he would get one with Sasuke.

Ohh so many different ways this story could go but I also liked the way you ended it, kinda a bittersweet ending. Really like the way you write and the story was great.
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
aww thats sweet i guess beside the rape?
Mary-before I became a member chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I want to run Sasuke over with my flippin truck!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I enjoyed the darker theme, though I feel bad for Naruto. He is right though, you always hurt the one you love and Sasuke wouldn't come back if he didn't feel *something* for Naruto. I can only imagine what he would do if Naruto found someone else that could love him; Sasuke would probaby really fight for him then.
Housenka chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
sasuke was really dark but in a believable way. I've read the recent mangas and i can see him reacting this way. I was actually a little worried that sasuke was only using naruto but the ending line made me happy

please keep writting-this oneshot was wonderful. it wasn't just about the sex but the emotions both were feeling which i really liked! hope to read more from you soon
Dark Misstress of Unknown chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Dude your evil!

But I love it.

You did a very good job portraying the characters.

Sasuke was so stoic as usual nothing new.

And Naruto well he was Naruto even though in a tough situation he still had hope.

Gosh I had been hoping someone could write something similar to this.

However I would not have the guts to write something like this.

It would pain my heart.

I'm already writing my 1st death fic and its making me cry my ass off man.

Maybe in the future I may be able to but now I am not.

Well enough of my life story(:

You did a very good job and I look forward to more of your work.

Even though I hated how it ended.

But at the same time I love it.

It's a cliffhanger that leaves you wondering.

That's very good I hate/love when stories do that to you.

Post something soon. :D