Reviews for Against All Odds
Stillnight chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
I'm curious about how this will go forth now I like this fic a lot.
Alert1 chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Please update soon I can't wait to see how the battle will go
Kimori Takahashi chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Please update soon!
This is an amazing story!
Anueye chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Please tell me it isn't over? This is really good! I love bankotsu and kagome in this! Please update
Miradel chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
Please tell me you're gonna update soon! I really wanna see what happens!
northpeach chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Please, please, please freakin' update soon!
erica chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
love! love! this story, i can totally see bankotsu acting like this towards kagome and the others. please hurry and update.

thank you so much for your story.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
I like it keep it up.
Creative critic chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
I really hope this is going to be a Kagome bankotsu story! Cuz this caught my attention but the pairing was not specified. So you should probably fix that. The only reason I'm reading it is to figure out who bankotsu ends up with so I'm hoping its kagome if not I'm wasting my time reading this one... I'm looking for bankotsu/kagome story's there aren't many so I'm looking for crossover ones so... Once again I am really hoping its a bankotsu kagome story!
bella donna chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
Please update soon, I never really took to naruto anime but I have seen enough to get the jist of what is going on but your story is pretty good. can't wait to read more!
Sillvog chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
This is going to be Bankotsu/Sakura isnt' it? I'd rather him with Kagome, but hey, your story, your rules. I'm really looking forward to seeing just how she plans to be the 'distraction' for the the pervs. The next chapter is going to be fun. Looking forward to it!
Aloever chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Great chapter. look forward to seeing what they do. Thanks for another chapter!
MyworldMyImagination chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
this chester was great!
I loved it and cannot wait to read the next chapter to see what happens next !

Up data soon and thank you for sharing your story.
kishinokurobi chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
There's not much to leave feedback on. On one hand you take forever to make chapters and advance at a slow pace. On the other your story is really easy to read and enthralling.

You might be my favorite author if you updated more than once a blue moon.

Till next time,
-Elliot S
Sin of the Fallen chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
What a nice surprise Christmas present! Happy new year to ya as well!