Reviews for Against All Odds
Teddy chapter 21 . 9/7
Please update I love your story soon
MyworldMyImagination chapter 20 . 8/2
Awwwww ... it past 2014 and still nothing! I want to know what happens and where this story is going.

I've had this story in my favorite for a long time and only had one update participating when good stories don't get updated...
Mumia0813 chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Aww come on where's the rest of the chapters? Lol I like this crossover very much, yes indeed very much... I'm gonna talk look that just to annoy ppl...I get bored really easy.
Stillnight chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
I'm curious about how this will go forth now I like this fic a lot.
Alert1 chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Please update soon I can't wait to see how the battle will go
Kimori Takahashi chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Please update soon!
This is an amazing story!
Anueye chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Please tell me it isn't over? This is really good! I love bankotsu and kagome in this! Please update
Miradel chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
Please tell me you're gonna update soon! I really wanna see what happens!
northpeach chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Please, please, please freakin' update soon!
erica chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
love! love! this story, i can totally see bankotsu acting like this towards kagome and the others. please hurry and update.

thank you so much for your story.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
I like it keep it up.
Creative critic chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
I really hope this is going to be a Kagome bankotsu story! Cuz this caught my attention but the pairing was not specified. So you should probably fix that. The only reason I'm reading it is to figure out who bankotsu ends up with so I'm hoping its kagome if not I'm wasting my time reading this one... I'm looking for bankotsu/kagome story's there aren't many so I'm looking for crossover ones so... Once again I am really hoping its a bankotsu kagome story!
bella donna chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
Please update soon, I never really took to naruto anime but I have seen enough to get the jist of what is going on but your story is pretty good. can't wait to read more!
Sillvog chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
This is going to be Bankotsu/Sakura isnt' it? I'd rather him with Kagome, but hey, your story, your rules. I'm really looking forward to seeing just how she plans to be the 'distraction' for the the pervs. The next chapter is going to be fun. Looking forward to it!
Aloever chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Great chapter. look forward to seeing what they do. Thanks for another chapter!