Reviews for Frosted Veil
Nico Zi chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
What a beautiful fiction! Loved the last line the most, Toishiro's relationship with Hyorinmaru is unique and I just love how you can show the deep bond and understanding between them! Oh and what's more amazing about your fics that you can link characters with each other and start a new whole friendship just the right way! Renji and Toushiro, honestly I've always wanted to see the two as the main characters in a fic, I tried to find RenHitsu romance with no real luck ;.; Just a few. But then found this platonic one and gods how happy I was to see it's not only about the two, but also multi-chaps and complete! And you just did very well portraying thier characters. The idea of Urahara sending them to the past is so brilliant, juat like the man's mind himself! You're amazing, your fics are amazing! Enjoyed them immensely, thank you so much! *hearts*
Barbara900 chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
vlmo
NocturnalNiccy21 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
This has been by far the best Toshiro Hitsugaya fanfic I have ever read! Getting ready to read the sequel now.
nerdyRabbit chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
oh no's! toushiro! you is a good writer...now i want this turned into a movie...
MidTiti chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Yay ! Take that, Aizen !

Really good plot, well written, interesting and enjoyable !

All the best to you.
69EmoGaaraFan69 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
oh this story was so good :D it was great!
DragonFire44 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Ah, horrible way to end a story ... I think that the overal story could have improved, there was enough there that could go more in depth and even expand. But the way it was done was good as I understood what was happening and kept me guessing.
DragonFire44 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Liked this chapter, it was great. Though I already know that Aizen isin't dead. I think it would have helped if more depth was around the stay in the past, but it came out rather well regardless.
DragonFire44 chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
I can't believe Kiskue would suggest killing Toshiro. Where's Tessi? This was an interesting chapter.
DragonFire44 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Trip to the past, didn't see that coming. I think it could have been better if you had Toshiro try to sort out everything more before jumping to him remembering things. Great chapter though!
DragonFire44 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter! I didn't expact Karin to show up but I think it did well for the story. Would have been great to see more depth between them before all the fighting took place.
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
That was weird, Toshiro calling Aizen 'Father'. I think you should have gone more in depth with Toshiro thinking that Aizen and everyone was 'Family' for a while. It was better then the last chapter! Though what about Ulquiorra? And I think Grimmjow has two 'M's'.
DragonFire44 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Did Aizen suceed? I think Gin sounded off? Doesn't he speak with an accent? This chapter was interesting but I loved the 1st chapter more.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved the ending! I started reading your sequel, didn't realize it was a sequel and here we are! First chapter was great.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Much better in the fact that it is broken up into more managible chapters to read, however... some of the paragraphs are on the rather large side...