Reviews for Frosted Veil
Nocturnal-Niccy616 chapter 8 . 1/25
This has been by far the best Toshiro Hitsugaya fanfic I have ever read! Getting ready to read the sequel now.
nerdyRabbit chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
oh no's! toushiro! you is a good writer...now i want this turned into a movie...
MidTiti chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Yay ! Take that, Aizen !

Really good plot, well written, interesting and enjoyable !

All the best to you.
69EmoGaaraFan69 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
oh this story was so good :D it was great!
DragonFire44 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Ah, horrible way to end a story ... I think that the overal story could have improved, there was enough there that could go more in depth and even expand. But the way it was done was good as I understood what was happening and kept me guessing.
DragonFire44 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Liked this chapter, it was great. Though I already know that Aizen isin't dead. I think it would have helped if more depth was around the stay in the past, but it came out rather well regardless.
DragonFire44 chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
I can't believe Kiskue would suggest killing Toshiro. Where's Tessi? This was an interesting chapter.
DragonFire44 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Trip to the past, didn't see that coming. I think it could have been better if you had Toshiro try to sort out everything more before jumping to him remembering things. Great chapter though!
DragonFire44 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter! I didn't expact Karin to show up but I think it did well for the story. Would have been great to see more depth between them before all the fighting took place.
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
That was weird, Toshiro calling Aizen 'Father'. I think you should have gone more in depth with Toshiro thinking that Aizen and everyone was 'Family' for a while. It was better then the last chapter! Though what about Ulquiorra? And I think Grimmjow has two 'M's'.
DragonFire44 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Did Aizen suceed? I think Gin sounded off? Doesn't he speak with an accent? This chapter was interesting but I loved the 1st chapter more.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved the ending! I started reading your sequel, didn't realize it was a sequel and here we are! First chapter was great.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Much better in the fact that it is broken up into more managible chapters to read, however... some of the paragraphs are on the rather large side...