Reviews for New Year's Eve 2010 Las Vegas
aninom chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
i LOVED it! she was pregnant indeed! yay! and they have twins! i love twins! a baby boy and baby girl! this was a wonderful epilogue! for a great story:)
aninom chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
I loved, even the moment when they went to warrick's grave, sigh... i always love their time together (and you girls are great doing these sweet and hot moments;) they are perfect, made for each other:)
aninom chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
this was great! i really can picture them getting all that decomp! lol... and Sara is pregnant, isn't? it was the first thing i thought when she got sick this way;) and Grissom appeared there also, sigh, this is why i love facfiction;) btw, i just realized there are just 2 chapters left :( anyway, i can't wait to read them!
aninom chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Oh, i have to say i loved Sara's POV so much! not that i didn't do it with the others but this was soooo great! i'm happy you described what happened that night of Cath's birthday between them!
aninom chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I loved it! Jim's POV was great and also Gil's! i love what they said to each other, sigh... and also i'm happy he is in Vegas with her and wants to surprise her and be with her in the moment that the new year starts:)
aninom chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
sorry this took me too long for read the second chapter... i like the way you're showing everyone's POV! and it seems everyone is going to ending in the lab in new year eve!
aninom chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I took your advice;) and i decided to start to read this one first!... btw, nice first chapter:)
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Twins :)

Let's hope we see some happiness in GSR land before the season is done. Just one little visit would make me happy :)
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Oohh, I miss Warrick ! Another good chapter.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Exploding body - gross ! Another good story girls. Keep up the good work.
chasingrabbit chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Oh wow! Absolutely delightful. Sorry i missed this one on New Years but it is still fiery.

I love the ending very much... twins!

Going to check your other works.
lamcsi chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
Very nice New Year's story.
Gilbertgal7 chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Cute ending. I'd have been happy with one child. Love to see them actually with twins. Great story. I loved all the different perspectives.

Moving on to the next story. Glad to hear you'll continue writing!

Kathleen
Gilbertgal7 chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
WOW! This & ch 4 are utterly OUTSTANDING! The best chapters. You have Catherine & Brass so perfectly in character. I loved them going to Warrick's grave & eating at Frank's. The interaction between Grissom & Sara was beautiful-I think they would be this relaxed & happy together. They've been through so much to finally be together. They should be comfortable and they are newlyweds, still. I like how Grissom didn't beat around the bush about the potential pregnancy.
gslover123 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
great story, sorry it took so long to finish and review. loved every chapter. you ladies are my favorite. you capture character and nuance of situation beautifully.